paradox is offline New Member

upping test dose mid-cycle, and loss of sex drive

The past couple of weeks my sex drive has been shit and had an issue or two
    I was running 100mg of test and100 mg of fina every other day for 6 weeks and this week has ran just test. would it be ok to bump the test up to 150 mg every other day for the last couple of weeks of my cycle?
    Ive done alot of research but never really found anything on changing doses mid cycle. I dropped the fina because of fina dick. things just werent the same.Any advice,?? and how long does it take for fina side effects to stop fucking with me?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of Test are you running? I'm assuming Prop? What week are you on? Is this your first cycle?

paradox is offline New Member
    I am using test prop and this is my first cycle Ive gained about 20lbs 6 weeks in and plan on using test for another 2-3 weeks.
    I went ahead and upped the dose of test and woke up with a sore throat, I guess it could be the shock to my system or it might just be that it got cold outside. Either way the sex drive is up and my package is doing better than it has in weeks . Might be mental Might not be, either way im happy.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm doing 80mg/ED of test prop and 65mg/ED of tren and only had one incident of boner loss (and it was completely mental). since then, i've had 24 hour boners, little bastards won't go away.

about changing dosages mid cycle, i don't see why not. i actually never inject the same dose everyday, it always fluctuates between 80 and 100mg of test prop per day and 60-70mg of tren.

nice gains btw, i only >barely< gained 15 lbs from 6 weeks of test prop + tren.

-- clocky

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Generally its not good or necessary to change dosages during a cycle. But 100mg of Prop EOD is not very much. This is probably why your sex drive is down. Up it to 150mg EOD, or better yet 100 ED to keep your blood levels constant.

toolman is offline Banned
    Good question re sex drive. Im 5 weeks into Test E and eq and mine has disappeared also. What the hell is this about. On sust, I was a walking erection.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    ive tried numerous occasions upping the test in my cycles to combat deca with no avail. fina never really a prob but i always run the prop higher

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ive tried numerous occasions upping the test in my cycles to combat deca with no avail. fina never really a prob but i always run the prop higher
    Did Eq ever give you a sex drive problem asymetrical? I'm absolutely perplexed because for the first time in my life Im not trying to wake my woman up every other night. It's like that seinfeld episode, I seem to be thinking more clearly now.

[QUOTE=toolman]Did Eq ever give you a sex drive problem asymetrical? I'm absolutely perplexed because for the first time in my life Im not trying to wake my woman up every other night. It's like that seinfeld episode, I seem to be thinking more clearly now.[/QUOTE/]

no it has'nt for me, but i do know people that it has

[QUOTE=asymmetrical1]
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Did Eq ever give you a sex drive problem asymetrical? I'm absolutely perplexed because for the first time in my life Im not trying to wake my woman up every other night. It's like that seinfeld episode, I seem to be thinking more clearly now.[/QUOTE/]

no it has'nt for me, but i do know people that it has
    Just my luck!!!5 weeks into Eq and the only thing not getting vascular is my johnson!

Just my luck!!!5 weeks into Eq and the only thing not getting vascular is my johnson!
    lmao

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Good question re sex drive. Im 5 weeks into Test E and eq and mine has disappeared also. What the hell is this about. On sust, I was a walking erection.
    I notice when my sex drive drops a little, if I up the anti-estrogens the hornyness comes back! I havent been the most consistent fucker with these anti-e's... I'll take them for couple days religiously, the skip a day or two and thats when I see the sex drive drop and the all day tiredness come back. Seems to me estrogen is the cause of all the problems.

Thread Information