Thread: some friend

MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member

some friend

hey guys just found out about 4 hours ago that the winny my buddy was holding for me is gone, he sold it sais he needed the money and will try to get some more before i need it in three weeks. What a bunch of crap!!!
    I'm in the fourth week of my cycle just getting ready to end my d-bol, continuing the sust 250 every third day till week 10. I don't think the cycle will be bad without the winny, just wanted to add something different from my last cycle of just d-bol/sust. He also sold off my nolva and clomid, but he said he doesn't think he can get those..... am i screwed or what....i don't feel any problems with the nips....yet....but i would like to have it on hand and the clomid was going to be nice to bring back the nuts. Now i've got to search the gym for a new source.... damn this sucks!!!!

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLEMEDIC
    hey guys just found out about 4 hours ago that the winny my buddy was holding for me is gone, he sold it sais he needed the money and will try to get some more before i need it in three weeks. What a bunch of crap!!!
    I'm in the fourth week of my cycle just getting ready to end my d-bol, continuing the sust 250 every third day till week 10. I don't think the cycle will be bad without the winny, just wanted to add something different from my last cycle of just d-bol/sust. He also sold off my nolva and clomid, but he said he doesn't think he can get those..... am i screwed or what....i don't feel any problems with the nips....yet....but i would like to have it on hand and the clomid was going to be nice to bring back the nuts. Now i've got to search the gym for a new source.... damn this sucks!!!!
    You should know the answer to your questions that you have posted. How is this a steroid question, and not a source request?

I guess now that i read it there really is no questions in there.... it's not a source request though....i guess it's more of a vent, he just pissed me off, the more i think about it the worse it gets, he just had this to bad so sad attitude...anyway thanks for listening MM

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm... my .02 cents bro. I would seriously reconsider your friends n if that was my buddy that dumped my stash like that. well..lets just say...does he have medical to cover his soon to be injuries?

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLEMEDIC
    I guess now that i read it there really is no questions in there.... it's not a source request though....i guess it's more of a vent, he just pissed me off, the more i think about it the worse it gets, he just had this to bad so sad attitude...anyway thanks for listening MM
    No problem bro. Once again it is crucial to have ALL of your PCT before you start. Hope it works out.
    Peace

yeah what a real piece of work, thing is he is like over 70 miles away and i don't have easy access to him, going to have to make a trip....

legend is offline Associate Member
    can't blame the friend. he's doing it for the money. you should of had all your shit on hand before you started. in the future, get everything you need before you start. then no one can screw you mid stream.

Thread Information