LsuTigerM03 is offline New Member

Question My very first cycle, dosages and should I use OTC products...

I have a few questions. Let me describe my situation first so that you all will have a better understanding about me.

First of all I am 23 years old, I am white, stand 6' 2'' tall, weigh in at 199. I am a senior Pre-Medicine major with a 3.95 grade-point average. I am a certified personal trainer with 8+ years experience. After my girlfriend of more than two years was tragically killed back in April of this year, I went into a slight stage of depression. During that time I allowed myself to go from weighing 170 solid pounds to what I weigh now. Within the last two months I have been busting my ass in the gym, eating correctly and everything I am supposed to do; not getting any results. The only results that I am getting are fatigueness and aggrivation towards myself.

I have decided to start a cycle to get my body jump started and hopefully put some size and definition on. I would like to eventually weigh 205, but with very little fat. Right now my percent body fat is 13.4. I used to be just under 7%.

I plan on doing a cycle consisting of Sust., Equipoise , Winny, Clomid and Nolvadex . This will be my very first cycle. I have been given advice on these, but none of the advice provided has answered my questions. My questions are:
    1) Should my cycle consist of all these products?
    2) If so, what should my dosage be?
    3) Do any of these products show up on a urine drug test?
    4) What, if any, OTC product(s) should I take along with the cycle? (ie. metabolism booster, protein, creatine)
    5) How soon should I expect results?

I appreciate any and all comments / suggestions. As I stated before, I am a certified personal trainer, have many years experience working out.[B]
    Last edited by LsuTigerM03; 11-16-2003 at 10:15 PM.

First off I would like to welcome you to AR and would also like to say that I am very sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Something as tragic as that can definately have an impact on your health as well as the health of others. It seems that your getting things turned around which has to be extremely difficult considering your situation. You have my sympathy.

I hope some of these answers help with any concerns.
    1) IMO I would suggest running no more than two anabolics for your first cycle. Which ever two you choose make sure test is one of 'em because of its synergistic properties. I would also suggest running a single estered test i.,e., cyp or enth instead of the sust. Sust should be injected at least 3x s a wk because of the short acting prop ester. Cyp or enth needs only to be injected twice per wk and this will just make it easier for you and your results will be just as well.
    2) Wks 1-11 500mg/wk Cyp/Enth; Wks 1-10 400mg/wk EQ OR Wks 7-12 50mg/ED Winny.
    3) Anabolics do show up depending on the test and what it is for.
    4) Plenty of supplemental protein, always take a multi-vit., 10 grms glutamine ED, and if you decide to run the winny I would suggest take a liver protectant as well because winny is slightly heptoxic. Creatine wouldn't hurt either.
    5) The longer estered tests and EQ usually take 3-4wks to take effect, but varies from user to user.

As a final thought I always suggest that you get your body in the best possible condition before starting any cycle. Some anabolics are very stressful and your body needs to be in this type of shape for it handle 'em and so that you get the best possible results. Train hard, eat clean and watch yourself grow. Goodluck.

Hey man, I appreciate you taking time out to read my post and give me some sound advice. It really sounds like you have experience with this.

If anyone else has any comments or suggestions, please feel free to post.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    I would not run EQ and winny at the same time, you could run into some trouble with joint pain. As this is your first cycle, I recommend that you run a single estered test and EQ for 10-12 weeks. The EQ will help lean you out a bit, and the test will definately improve your sense of "well being". As Dragon already stated, I would not run the sust as this is your first cycle and every-other-day injects are something that you're probably not ready to deal with yet. Not to mention the fact that the prop ester in the sust will give you more pain than you need for a first go. Welcome to AR, and if there is any other way I can assist you just reply back on this thread.

-Peace

Taejoon

IYO I should just take Cyp or Enth to start then do Winny later on during the cycle?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Slayer is the man his advice is goooooood.

Thanks, his response was sound in nature. My biggest concern now is that I may be busted with a urine test.

Okay, this is the new cycle someone helped me come up with...give me your comments...

1 -11 weeks Cyp/Enan 400mg (Two shots each week 200mg on Mond. 200mg on Thurs.)
    7 -12 weeks Winstrol 50mg ED
    1 - PCT Nolva 10mg ED (If you want to run nolva through the cycle)
    2 weeks after last injection start PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Enth or Cyp, and Winny at the end would be fine, though for your first go I would just do the EQ and test as Dragon has it laid out for you. I personally would not advise you to do all three, it's just not needed as this is your first cycle. You will see great results with test and EQ if your diet and training is in order and from the information you've given about yourself, it sounds like it is. Just reiterating what Dragon already said, if you get tested whether it's by an athletic commision, the NCAA or any other governing athletic organization, test and EQ will show up in a urine analysis for quite a few months after use of the drug has been discontinued. Usually it's around 4-5 months for EQ and a little less for the longer acting esters of testosterone . Good luck...

Peace

-Taejoon

Looks good... Test and Winny will cut you up real nice.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    welcome aboard bro

Let me get all of this straight.....sorry if I ask too many questions, I just do not want to spend money on something I do not need and I also want to make sure I am going to get results....

IYOs, I should do Test (Enth or Cyp) and EQ along with Winny.......OR......should I just do Test (Enth or Cyp) along with Winny?

Quote Originally Posted by LsuTigerM03
    Let me get all of this straight.....sorry if I ask too many questions, I just do not want to spend money on something I do not need and I also want to make sure I am going to get results....

IYOs, I should do Test (Enth or Cyp) and EQ along with Winny.......OR......should I just do Test (Enth or Cyp) along with Winny?
    Either run enth/EQ OR enth/winny. And don't apoligize if you don't completely understand something. We're ALL still learning.

That's what I tried to say earlier, guess I was a little too vague. Thanks for clearing that up Dragon.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the answers!

Thread Information