Chrisato is offline Junior Member

Answers are needed

i did lots of junk in the past but this will be my 3rd real cycleI'm 23 221 6'2 14-16% bdy fat I want to hit 240 I only do injectable. I also want to do it for 8 weeks and 2 weeks of recovery. What should i take for maxium gains. The first cycle was the best of course gained a lot i used sus dbol 2nd I used 500 sus 300 deca a week. My gains were solid but just did'nt pack on the weight i wanted. I was thinking of a ethanate 500, deca 300 with clen at the end do you think I can gain 20 with that or should i take somthing else. I don't want to take sus or oma I want to take somthing new and nothing to harsh on the old organs. They seen a lot of alchol in there days.

I won't be planing to drink during my cycle

thanks for your time and your positive feed back

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisato
    i did lots of junk in the past but this will be my 3rd real cycleI'm 23 221 6'2 14-16% bdy fat I want to hit 240 I only do injectable. I also want to do it for 8 weeks and 2 weeks of recovery. What should i take for maxium gains. The first cycle was the best of course gained a lot i used sus dbol 2nd I used 500 sus 300 deca a week. My gains were solid but just did'nt pack on the weight i wanted. I was thinking of a ethanate 500, deca 300 with clen at the end do you think I can gain 20 with that or should i take somthing else. I don't want to take sus or oma I want to take somthing new and nothing to harsh on the old organs. They seen a lot of alchol in there days.

I won't be planing to drink during my cycle

thanks for your time and your positive feed back
    wait for your other thread to be answered.

I need answers fast I'm picking up soon. I'm craving steroids I can't sleep with out thinking of puting another needle in my ass dam i can't wait

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisato
    I need answers fast I'm picking up soon. I'm craving steroids I can't sleep with out thinking of puting another needle in my ass dam i can't wait
    slow down there brother. AS is not a miracle pill. why only 8 weeks?... bro give us more info on what gear you have, your training, diet.. and lay out a planned cycle

ok ill go 10 weeks no longer I can get my hands on anything so u name it as long as i can stick it in my ass and i can gain 20 pounds im a happy man i work out 5 days a week and have work out for 4 years tell me what u think man

Hey can somebody please help me out there My musles are crying to be fed

Thread Information