scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

methyl 1-test important need expertise

I have a question. I am consdiering doing this because of its legality. But my question is what woud have more sides, eq or this. because i am not looking to do a drug that has more side effects then eq. If anyone knows of the side aeffects let me know. I heard it compared t trembolone so would that make loss of sex drive and hair loss possible pelae let me know.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    I have a question. I am consdiering doing this because of its legality. But my question is what woud have more sides, eq or this. because i am not looking to do a drug that has more side effects then eq. If anyone knows of the side aeffects let me know. I heard it compared t trembolone so would that make loss of sex drive and hair loss possible pelae let me know.
    Hairloss.... no steroid is going to cause you to loose more then you will anyways, it just speeds up the time table.

I am 38 years old, lost no hair yet... also lost NO HAIR on steroid cycle, even did anadrol which is close cousin to DHT - the most hair loosing stuff there is and still no hair loss. If you are not going to loose it anyways, steroids will not cause it to be lost, if you ARE going to loose your hair, just makes it happen a year sooner.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-16-2003 at 12:32 PM.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    PH's are known for their bad sides and little results...

if you wanted to take eq you wouldn't do it on its own anyways, need to throw some test in there

Thread Information