Thread: needle size

daaaan is offline Associate Member

needle size

I was wondering what was the smnallest needle i can use toi injec test enant. I was thinking a 23g but can i go smaller?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    it'll slowly squeeze throw a 25 guage

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    it'll slowly squeeze throw a 25 guage
    yup, that's the smallest I'd use

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Depends if you are injecting an oil based or water based... Thicker if you are using oil.

somedude247 is offline Member
    stick with the 23 bro....i use 22 and no probs...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I only use 25g with all AS............ less scar tissue build up and just like everyone said it will make the injection slower. That's good because going to fast will cause for discomfort

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I only use 25g with all AS............ less scar tissue build up and just like everyone said it will make the injection slower. That's good because going to fast will cause for discomfort
    Mud, do you usually go for the delts and quads? With a smaller pin, it would be hard for me to inject in my glute for as long as it would take to push the oil through...

I seem to move around more when I can not easily reach an area. I noticed one time I actually moved in deeper after aspirating, which could have caused a problem, if the little extra movement took me into a vein (...) - post-aspiration.

I prefer the delts. It seems like the quad would be the best for ease, but they have much more nerve and blood pathways.

RA

23g is great does not hurt one bit

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Im on my first time around now and I do test E through a 25g 1.5 in my glutes, gonna try 25 1 inch in my quads soon. 25g is slow but it'll work, might want to draw w/ a bigger gauge tho, like an 18 or 20 and switch it up.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    Im on my first time around now and I do test E through a 25g 1.5 in my glutes, gonna try 25 1 inch in my quads soon. 25g is slow but it'll work, might want to draw w/ a bigger gauge tho, like an 18 or 20 and switch it up.
    I use 25 g 1.5 inches for everything... when doing quads I just dont stick the needle all the way, leave 1/2 inch of needle out, using 2 hands, one to steady the syringe, needle with wrist resting against leg to make the syringe even more steady. It squeezes slow but the slower injecting, the less pain both right away and next day. I havent experienced anything bigger then 25g yet so I dont know how to compare the needle stick. At first I didnt like it because you really have to put some strength into pushing the plunger but then if you realise slower injecting is better, then this is an advantage and also warm up the juice to near body temperature before injecting, seems to assure you of less bubbles that actually suspend within the oil, flows smoother and I think part of the pain of injecting sometimes is the shock of something cooler being injected within your body temperature muscle.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    shoot with a 25g, you won't have any problems. I prefer yo draw with a 20g to speed up the process.SG1

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I like 23 1.5" for glutes
    23 1" for delts

And well I haven't done quads yet because I'm a puss. When I start I'm sure I'll be using the 25 1"

toolman is offline Banned
    Glutes 23 1.5"
    Quads and elsewhere, 25 1"

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Quads, delts, and glutes are no prob at all, now it might take me a little while to work up to bi's

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    I like 23 1.5" for glutes
    23 1" for delts

And well I haven't done quads yet because I'm a puss. When I start I'm sure I'll be using the 25 1"
    So far my 2 quad shots (first ever) have been the smoothest 2.25 to 2.5 CC injections I ever had. I get much sorer in the glute medias or maximus then in the quad. Thats not to say its free of pain but I have noticed it is free of swelling and therefore less pain.

It really is a cool spot. I have not hit blood or nerve on my first 2 tries and you cant complain about the easy access to your hands and eyes location as compared to doing self glutes or 1 handed delt shots. What is un easy is I thought www.spotinjections.com wasnt really clear enough as to the location to shoot. The best thing is to flex your leg/thigh muscles really hard and locate the quad from the "drawing" on the spot injections web site. You can easily discern the big muscle not to shoot on the top of your thigh, so you really want to shoot on the side of your leg about length of boxer shorts and within the front 1/3 if looking at leg from side view but not on top of leg/thigh.

Thread Information