like2juice is offline Junior Member

Did I inject into the muscle ?

Well I did my first shot yesterday, all went well but I was suprised at how easily the needle went in and how painless it was.

I shot 1cc of BD test cyp into my right quad using a 25G 1 inch needle.

The reason why I'm worried about not getting into the muscle is because it was so easy to push the needle in and there is NO soreness at all today, my quad is not even tender.

Would I have felt a resistance on the needle when going into the muscle after piercing the skin ??.

Guess I just didn't think it would be this painfree.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    Well I did my first shot yesterday, all went well but I was suprised at how easily the needle went in and how painless it was.

The reason why I'm worried about not getting into the muscle is because it was so easy to push the needle in and there is NO soreness at all today, my quad is not even tender.

Would I have felt a resistance on the needle when going into the muscle after piercing the skin ??.

if you pushed to the hub you hit muscle..unless you have 3 inches of fat on your thigh..shot done correctly should be basically painless

legend is offline Associate Member
    always painless going in and shooting in but for me my leg always feels like it was hit with a bat the next day. i hate quad shots. delts anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    if you pushed to the hub you hit muscle..unless you have 3 inches of fat on your thigh..shot done correctly should be basically painless
    Yeah I pushed it all the way in, but I didn't feel any resistance or anything.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As long as you aspirated and you saw air bubbles the you were in the muscle................ most of your injectios will be painless......... the ones that hurt are when you are hitting nerves. Also the only time I feel resistance is when I'm pushing through scar tissue.

shootdeep is offline Member

a thin needle like a 25g causes less trauma going in and keeps the fluid from going in too fast. it makes for relatively painless injections.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I pushed it all the way in, but I didn't feel any resistance or anything.
    Thats how it works... if you swell up bad the next day then it didnt get it all into the muscle and some leaked out into the between skin and muscle area... I did a quad last week for first time and gain yesterday and man this is a good place because if you hit the right area, its like the juice disappears in the muscle, no pain the next day, its like it disappears and no more fuss or muss. Do a leg calf and you'll know you injected something funky into your muscle!!!

I thought the same thing, oh my quads are too hard and tough, but for me it was the same thing, needle went in like nothing and did the job although I find the initial poke in the skin is somewhat more sensative to the pin prick then anywhere else I have tried on the body. When I have help doing the glute I have ask, did you poke yet? And sometimes I get the answer, shit, just finished and needle is out already!! Back there I dont feel the pin prick even.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    1" should be enough for a quad, like everyone else said did you see air bubbles when aspirating?

I buggered up the aspiration, I don't think I pulled back far enough for air bubbles to come through. It was bloody hard to pull back even a little way, so I don't think I was in a vein or anything.

somedude247 is offline Member
    you should feel the needle penetrating the muscle.....don't worry bout hurting the next day...i inject into the quads often and no pain at all...

Thread Information