PEDEY is offline Junior Member

Throw Some Gasoline On The Fire

In January I'm going to throw a little gasoline on the fire and see what happens!!

Here is the planned stack:

Week 1-4 Dbol (Anabol 5mg pink stop sign) @ 35mg/day
    Week 1-10 Test Enanthate (testoviron Dept 1ml amp) @ 500Mg/wk
    Week 1-10 Deca Durabolin (PVL 300Mg 10Ml bottle) @ 600mg/wk
    Week 14-18 Clomid Post cycle therapy @ 100Mg first 14 days,50mg last 14 days
    *Novadex on hand

Cycle Experience
    2 previous cycles
    Last cycle was 1yr ago @ Deca 400Mg/wk (10 weeks), Test 450mg/wk (10 weeks), Dbol 30mg/day (4 weeks)

My Current Stats:
    6'4"
    261 lbs
    BF 16-18%
    Age 23

My Post Cycle Goal:
    275 lbs
    BF 12-14 %
    Put a solid inch on arms and 1.5" on thighs

The Cycle Training Routine
    DAY 1 - Chest, Triceps, Abs, Cardio
    DAY 2 - Thighs, Calves, Cardio
    DAY 3 - Shoulders, Back, Biceps
    DAY 4 - Abs, Cardio
    DAY 5 - Rest
    REPEAT

The Cycle Eating Plan
    5000 cals daily
    300g Protein
    5 meals, 3 shakes

Any feedback boys? How does it look?
    Last edited by PEDEY; 11-10-2003 at 04:12 PM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro..one thing, you might wanna lower your Deca or up your test, with things like deca dick being possible you'll want to run more test than deca IMO.
    also you should do clomid at 300mg day 1/ 100mg day 2-11/ 50mg day 12-21.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1 - 4 D-Bol 35mg ED
    1 - 11 Enan 500mg
    1 - 10 Deca 400mg
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED

PCT start 3 weeks after last inj of deca. PCT needs to be ran for 4 weeks

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 15 - 30 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

The test has to be higer than your deca or you run the chance of getting deca dick. Also extend the enan because it has a shorther half-life than deca.

Bro, at 261 lbs (yer a big boy!) you'll need a LOT more than 300 protein per day if you want to take advantage of your cycle to the max. 300g protein is barely enough for maintenance at your weight.

You need 1.5 to 2g of protein per lbs of body weight... at 261 thats 400-520g of protein ED!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Bro, at 261 lbs (yer a big boy!) you'll need a LOT more than 300 protein per day if you want to take advantage of your cycle to the max. 300g protein is barely enough for maintenance at your weight.

You need 1.5 to 2g of protein per lbs of body weight... at 261 thats 400-520g of protein ED!

Red

I keep hearing conflicting opinions about protein intake. Some will swear that the body cannot take in any more than 40g every 2 hrs. So at my weight I would need to eat 10-11 meals to reach the 1.5 to 2g of protein per lb of body weight. Im confused, how much should I be taking in per sitting at my weight?

Quote Originally Posted by PEDEY
    I keep hearing conflicting opinions about protein intake. Some will swear that the body cannot take in any more than 40g every 2 hrs. So at my weight I would need to eat 10-11 meals to reach the 1.5 to 2g of protein per lb of body weight. Im confused, how much should I be taking in per sitting at my weight?

bump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to MUD. Everytime I see a cycle he puts together it ROCKS!!!!! Take his advice!

latman49 is offline Member
    Your goals are going to be tough to pull off....you would have to simultaneously gain around 23lbs muscle and lose 9-10 lbs of fat. If you are eating 5000 cals a day, you couldn't cut even if you were running DNP , T3, and clen with all your gear.

If done correctly, a cycle with test, dbol , and deca is gonna get you the muscle part and then some.....but you won't be able to shed that much fat too. Go all out and try to get 30-35 lbs out of the cycle and then cut up on your next one.
    Last edited by latman49; 11-12-2003 at 03:22 PM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    If you don't like running the clomid at 300/100/50. Run it at 100mg ED for 28 days.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    If you don't like running the clomid at 300/100/50. Run it at 100mg ED for 28 days.

Hey thanks alot for your help guys. Here is my problem though:

I have two bottles of 10 ML PVL Deca (300mg/ml), Twenty-four 1ml amps of Testoviron (250mg/ml), and 200 tabs of Dbol (5mg). How should I stack them if I should drop the Deca dose? Dont want to let quality gear goto waste.

I was just going to run the Deca @ 600mg a week so I would use both vials up.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to shoot it. Take mud's advice.

Quote Originally Posted by PEDEY
    Bro, the 40g per 2 hours is an average... it's fully dependant on your body weight and metabolism. At 260 lbs you can probably process a lot more than 40g per 2 hours, just as there is no way a 125 lbs person can process 40g per 2h.

Figure 1.5g/lbs = 390g protein ED = 6 meals at 65g or 7 meals at 55g

This is just an educated guess, but at 260 lbs I would expect that you can process 50 to 60g per serving without any trouble. The only way for you to find out will be to try.

Remember that althou there are tons of guidelines for both training nutrition, supplement and steroid use , each of us has to fine tune what works and what doesn't work for us.

And if I were you, I would NOT touch any steroids until you have figured out and fine tuned your diet. It would be a waste of money and gear.

Red

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, I don't see a problem with running the deca at 600mg/wk.
    Deca dick is possible but unlikely IMO considering you will be taking in a substantial amount of test.

I have run both EQ and Deca at higher doseage than Test in the past and the 'cannon' has worked just fine throughout the cycle.

D

legend is offline Associate Member
    i was running deca equal to test at some points and never had a problem. actually the only problem was i was banging my girl longer then usual. the deca can work both ways. i am not prone to dca dick(thank god) but it does take me forever to dump my load when i am on deca. thats not a bad thing !! good cardio workout lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    i was running deca equal to test at some points and never had a problem. actually the only problem was i was banging my girl longer then usual. the deca can work both ways. i am not prone to dca dick(thank god) but it does take me forever to dump my load when i am on deca. thats not a bad thing !! good cardio workout lol
    You were at least running equal amounts of test and deca ........ I would not have my deca dosages higher then my test IMO. I would not take the chance of deca dick setting............. I like having sex but that's just how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You were at least running equal amounts of test and deca ........ I would not have my deca dosages higher then my test IMO. I would not take the chance of deca dick setting............. I like having sex but that's just how I feel

Red Ketchup/Mudman - thanks for your advice!

I feel that ive been able to make good gains over the past 5yrs that Ive been training, however my diet is not exceptional and could definately use some work. I read so many conflicting things, where is a good source of information regarding Diet? (I find this forum is a little light on that aspect, more focus on drug related topics). I have 2 months before I cycle and I plan to have my diet set and in order by that time. If not I will put the cycle off until I am fully ready to roll.

As for dosages, I was always under the impression that Deca should be run at 2mg per Lb of bodyweight. At 260lbs, wouldnt I need to run 500mg/wk then? I have two 10ml bottles of 300Mg/ml PVL Deca, whats the best way to cycle that without being wastful? (Im going to be running test @ 500mg/wk as well)

regards

{ai;

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

Red Ketchup/Mudman - thanks for your advice!

I feel that ive been able to make good gains over the past 5yrs that Ive been training, however my diet is not exceptional and could definately use some work. I read so many conflicting things, where is a good source of information regarding Diet? (I find this forum is a little light on that aspect, more focus on drug related topics). I have 2 months before I cycle and I plan to have my diet set and in order by that time. If not I will put the cycle off until I am fully ready to roll.

As for dosages, I was always under the impression that Deca should be run at 2mg per Lb of bodyweight. At 260lbs, wouldnt I need to run 500mg/wk then? I have two 10ml bottles of 300Mg/ml PVL Deca, whats the best way to cycle that without being wastful? (Im going to be running test @ 500mg/wk as well)

regards

Thread Information