pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

Sust PCT and Ephedrine

I was looking at some additions to my PCT. I am doing some liq-clomid and nolv as suggested but i was looking into some anti-catabolic compounds. I have minimal access to clen but obvious acess to ephedrine is fine. My question is when and how much i should start taking ephedrine and if it may affect the BP too much due to all the other drugs. THnaks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacdona51
    I was looking at some additions to my PCT. I am doing some liq-clomid and nolv as suggested but i was looking into some anti-catabolic compounds. I have minimal access to clen but obvious acess to ephedrine is fine. My question is when and how much i should start taking ephedrine and if it may affect the BP too much due to all the other drugs. THnaks
    if you have access to liquid clom and nolv, then you have access to liquid clen

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    clen isnt anti-catabolic at human dosages. it is anti-catabolic at dosages for horses. in the mg - g area. not at 100 mcg, i guarantee this. people say it is but all research prooves otherwise. lol !

anyways ephedrine has a 3.2 hr half-life so its clerance time is 6.4 hrs. i would take 25 mg of ephedrine every 6 hrs. and make sure u dont take one before bed. problem with ephedrine is if u take it the way i said it will not be as active while u are asleep. and most muscle loss occurs while sleeping !! clen was nice because it has a 1 day half-life. but the anti-catabolic theories of clen have proven to be bunk. clen doesnt release enough noradrenaline to be anti-catabolic. ephedra might be the better choice.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    clen isnt anti-catabolic at human dosages. it is anti-catabolic at dosages for horses. in the mg - g area. not at 100 mcg, i guarantee this. people say it is but all research prooves otherwise. lol !

anyways ephedrine has a 3.2 hr half-life so its clerance time is 6.4 hrs. i would take 25 mg of ephedrine every 6 hrs. and make sure u dont take one before bed. problem with ephedrine is if u take it the way i said it will not be as active while u are asleep. and most muscle loss occurs while sleeping !! clen was nice because it has a 1 day half-life. but the anti-catabolic theories of clen have proven to be bunk. clen doesnt release enough noradrenaline to be anti-catabolic. ephedra might be the better choice.

Keep telling them gundam. One day they will listen.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 11-21-2003 at 10:26 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacdona51
    To keep from getting catabolic durring PCT is to keep your calories high through PCT and a few weeks after.

Like gundam said the amount of clen you would need would end up killing you.

Thread Information