major is offline New Member

prop and sex drive

today is the 6th day of 100mg prop pd and 50mg winny pd and 1.25mg ferma eod. All of my products are from shanghai labs. When should I notice a increase in sex drive from the prop. Could the ferma and winny be serpressing my sex drive. thanks

cfase is offline Junior Member
    It looks like your taking way too much femara. You are killing all of youe endogenous estrogen which is bad! Your body actually uses a small amount of endogenous(made in the body) estrogen for proper sex function along with a score of other functions. Femara is extremely powerful. I would suggest you start with 1.5mg e3d. That may even be too much to start. You may need to taper down from that or not use the femara until you notice gyno symptoms.

C

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    with 700mgs of test a week i dont think that 1.5 mg femara EOD is too much....my buddy did 2.5mg ED on a gram a week of test and was fine...it's only the 6th day...give it a bit more time.

cfase is offline Junior Member
    I had no sex drive using 0.5grams e3d of femara while on enanthate . People are different my friend. I had to drop it altogether to feel the test working eg sex drive, intensity etc.

C

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfase
    I had no sex drive using 0.5grams e3d of femara while on enanthate . People are different my friend. I had to drop it altogether to feel the test working eg sex drive, intensity etc.

C
    I'm fully aware that people are different, but on only the 6th day i think he should give the test a bit more time to saturate his blood...i agree that femara is powerful stuff and i'll admit that im going by a close friend's experience so take my advice for what it's worth.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I noticed it by the second week...was a pretty intense increase too....DAMN i love me some test!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I saw mine in a week, my girlfriend doesnt like it too much... well maybe she does. ha

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I'm on a mega low dose of Test Cyp 200mg/wk and Paperbol 20mg/day 1.25mg femara/day. My sex drive is rockin and my water retention is nil. I'm about 6 weeks in and up about 10 lean water free lbs. Sweeeeeeeeeet!

JMHO,

D

Thread Information