boosted m3 is offline Associate Member

Hit A Nerve Please Help

Hi, I was taking my second shot in my cycle and my friend who was giving me the shot for the test on my right butt cheek gave it a little to high. I was using a 23 gauge 1" needle. I know he did not hit the sacriac nerve because my leg is not in pain and I can walk. But my butt is extremely sore, I mean when I sit for a long period of time it hurts. If I walk a lot it hurts. The pain came in a day after I had the shot on thursday and friday is when the pain started. ITs been a few days, but the pain is there here. What should I do? I stopped my cycle and am waiting for the pain to go away.

What are you using bro? Are you sure it's not just soreness from sust (if thats what you are using?)

Trust me, had your buddy hit a nerve, you would have known RIGHT AWAY (as in you would have jumped to the ceiling!) I hit a nerve in my left quad once, it hurt like a bitch and my leg started kicking uncontrolably.

What you're describing sounds more like soreness from the product you are using... or maybe your buddy is injecting too fast (which is NOT a good idea! it can cause an abces!). By the way, unless you got a REAL low BF%, for glutes you should be using 1.5in pins, not 1in.

Give us more details about this bro.

Red

Bunta is offline New Member
    i know what u mean. i hitted a nerv to.. and a vein at the same time. the leg just kicked and when i pulled out the needle then 3 big shots of blood went out. not a funny thing but shit happens. hope the pain goes away for you bro

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    What are you using bro? Are you sure it's not just soreness from sust (if thats what you are using?)

Trust me, had your buddy hit a nerve, you would have known RIGHT AWAY (as in you would have jumped to the ceiling!) I hit a nerve in my left quad once, it hurt like a bitch and my leg started kicking uncontrolably.

What you're describing sounds more like soreness from the product you are using... or maybe your buddy is injecting too fast (which is NOT a good idea! it can cause an abces!). By the way, unless you got a REAL low BF%, for glutes you should be using 1.5in pins, not 1in.

Give us more details about this bro.

Red
    im using TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE , i have about 12-13% body fat. He did the shot a little high, and he did do it slow. I dunno what he did but it still hurts and i stopped my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunta
    i know what u mean. i hitted a nerv to.. and a vein at the same time. the leg just kicked and when i pulled out the needle then 3 big shots of blood went out. not a funny thing but shit happens. hope the pain goes away for you bro

the pain has been the same for the past 3 days. I dunno what to do.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Is there any redness or itching in the area of the injection? I have used certain Enath. That hurt for about 2 days then goes away.

Not so sure you hit a nerve bro. If you did...you would have known. I agreee with Red. I think its just a little soreness from the enth. Keep an eye on the sight for any discoloration, swelling, or redness. Next time try to inject very slow and massage the sight afterwords.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Not so sure you hit a nerve bro. If you did...you would have known. I agreee with Red. I think its just a little soreness from the enth. Keep an eye on the sight for any discoloration, swelling, or redness. Next time try to inject very slow and massage the sight afterwords.

No, I have been checking everyday. Its not red or any visible bruises. I have been sore for about 4 days and the pain is the same. The bottle says TEST DEPOT 250MG

Indeed, I agree with DS

Keep an eye on signs of infection or abcess.

I am curious, what brand of test-e are you using? Some brands like ICN Galinika (what I use) are absolutely painless. Others have a higher BA content (like Q-V) so they sting quite a bit more.

Red

Indeed, I agree with DS

Keep an eye on signs of infection or abcess.

I am curious, what brand of test-e are you using? Some brands like ICN Galinika (what I use) are absolutely painless. Others have a higher BA content (like Q-V) so they sting quite a bit more.

Red

I am using test ent...the ampule says testosteron depo 250mg galenika. After he took out the needle i bled very little.

should i see a doctor? if so how many days should I wait?

Hmmm Galenika (aka ICN) are usually painless.

Is it a hard lump of just sore? Did your bro jiggle or move the needle sideways a bit inside you? That can cause some pretty uncomfortable irritation.

If there aren't any signs of infection or abcess after a few days, I wouldn't worry too much.

PS: You might want to consider getting 1.5 in pinz, if you inject in the glute fat you are wasting gear.

Red

Hmmm Galenika (aka ICN) are usually painless.

Is it a hard lump of just sore? Did your bro jiggle or move the needle sideways a bit inside you? That can cause some pretty uncomfortable irritation.

If there aren't any signs of infection or abcess after a few days, I wouldn't worry too much.

PS: You might want to consider getting 1.5 in pinz, if you inject in the glute fat you are wasting gear.

Red

ok i just took at look at my butt it looks like the right side is a little swollen. and it has a kinda of a hard lump feeling inside, but when i touch it the pain gets stronger. what exactly is acbess?

bump
    Last edited by boosted m3; 10-26-2003 at 08:59 PM.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    dump
    Not sure if "pooping" will help.

Just kidding bro. I know it sucks but after this maybe you should stick yourself. This way you can "feel" what is going on. I wish I had better advice but the pain from what I have read on other posts goes away. Hope it works out for you. BTW I do quad injects and havent had any problems thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by powr2lift
    Not sure if "pooping" will help.

Just kidding bro. I know it sucks but after this maybe you should stick yourself. This way you can "feel" what is going on. I wish I had better advice but the pain from what I have read on other posts goes away. Hope it works out for you. BTW I do quad injects and havent had any problems thus far.

do you know how long it takes for the pain to go away? cuz im starting to worry its been 4 days same pain.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    do you know how long it takes for the pain to go away? cuz im starting to worry its been 4 days same pain.
    4 days and it hasnt gotten any better, and you dropped your cycle. Id get some xpert advise from a doctor bro. No sense it sitting around when you might get a nasty infection or something worse. It is probably easily solved, and if your starting to worry it is for a good reason, you know your own body better than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by powr2lift
    4 days and it hasnt gotten any better, and you dropped your cycle. Id get some xpert advise from a doctor bro. No sense it sitting around when you might get a nasty infection or something worse. It is probably easily solved, and if your starting to worry it is for a good reason, you know your own body better than anyone else.

ok i was feeling my butt cheek and it has a lump in it. Its hard and it hurts. any ideas?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Did he touch the needle or do anything clumbsy?
    Any bacteria deep inside the muscle is gonna cause a qucik infection.
    Maybe after tomorrow, if the pain is the same as day 1, you should go to the doc. 5 days of continual pain is not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Did he touch the needle or do anything clumbsy?
    Any bacteria deep inside the muscle is gonna cause a qucik infection.
    Maybe after tomorrow, if the pain is the same as day 1, you should go to the doc. 5 days of continual pain is not normal.
    I hope he didnt do anything clumbsy, the spot he hit was high but I dont know what happened. This was my second shot in my life and look what happened.

ok i just took at look at my butt it looks like the right side is a little swollen. and it has a kinda of a hard lump feeling inside, but when i touch it the pain gets stronger. what exactly is acbess?
    An abscess is a hole filled with pus surrounded by swollen, red tissue. It usually forms as a result of a local infection. If this an abscess, and I said IF, it may have been a result poor sterile injecting techniques. You need to be extremely careful that nothing gets contaminated. Always cleanse the site and the top of your vials and make absolutely sure that the needle doesn't get contaminated. Do not touch the needle, drop, or bump anything with it. Gotta stress the importance of sterility. How does your glute look today and how do you feel overall?

Hey bro, how's the glute?

Hopefully the pain went away or is receeding? If not I hope you've dropped into a clinic?

Keep us updated bro!

Red

toolman is offline Banned
    Just another reason to shoot yourself and not let others do it. See a doc.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    dunno if i can help you much, but sometimes my injections hurt and cause rashes, sometimes they don't.

sorry to post off topic, but hey red, how can you tell if you didn't inject deep enough into the muscle? i use 1" pins for my glutes and seems to work fine...that meaning the site gets sore just like all the other sites.

also, i inject kinda high on my glutes (its hard to twist around and give it to yourself, ya know), not much fat on my butt...i got a small butt in fact...=(

-- clocky

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont panic too much bro. Apart from the nerve, the sorness can be caused by the chimcal injected into the muscle. The sorness can also be from the needle ripping through the muscle especially if this is the 1st time you have injected on that spot. And when it hurts, yes it does stay there for a few days. It kind of gets worse and worse and then just dissapears. So have a think about that, maybe its just normal sorness you are experiencing that every1 else goes through also. Dont just assume the worst. Substances like Sust, Prop Test400 do tend to hurt going by every1 elses opinions. So if it was any of those, then you are probably experiencing the normal things every1 goes through when they jump on the gear. Thats what it sounds like to me anyway. When my mate has a shot of prop in the but, he has to drive on one ass cheek, thats how painfull it can get. Its quiet ammusing if you ask me hehe. Anyway good luck, hope you get better.

-Gear

Just relised you said you were using Test E. Test E shouldnt really hurt, especially the 1 that you have. I think maybe you might have pushed some air into your muscle. This can happen when you finish injecting and then you keep on pushing to get every single little bit of oil out. Otherwise to me sounds like just pain from the needle ripping through the muscle. But if it is from that then it shouldnt b hurting any more then 2 - 3 days. I dont know, i am not sure on this issue. But most importantly it doesnt really sound serious, I am quiet positive you will end up fine. Peace out

-Gear

I think the most you can do is, do yourself your own therapy. Just massage it every night before you go to bed, and a few times during the day also. Give that a go.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Give it a little more time, and if are still having that much pain from normal activities, see a doctor. Did he inject ALL it into you, or did he stop when you felt pain? If he continued to inject it all it is probably just due to him shifting the needle during injection, as that can tend to do that to you. You may have shifted the needle AND hit a nerve. Furthermore, did you aspirate ? You could have injected in an odd spot. Bottom line, just give it another day or two, and if it gets WORSE go to your doc immediately.

The soreness is gone...now I have a lump in my butt. It only hurts when I touch around it. I can feel a little hard ball inside. Its not red but it is swollen. The pain has definitely decreased but now I have a lump left over. It only hurts when I touch it. or if I lay down when im trying to sleep on my right side. I made a doctors appointment and I am going Friday.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    The soreness is gone...now I have a lump in my butt. It only hurts when I touch around it. I can feel a little hard ball inside. Its not red but it is swollen. The pain has definitely decreased but now I have a lump left over. It only hurts when I touch it. or if I lay down when im trying to sleep on my right side. I made a doctors appointment and I am going Friday.
    When I took my last few shots os S250, I was sore for a few days. When the pain went away I still had an abnormal shape where I had injected. It was a lump under my tissue my didn't bother me at all. After a week or two it went away. I wouldn't be too worried about it, just make sure you clean everything b4 injection next time, and try your QUAD, a lot easier.

Man if you have a lump then thats pure air you have injected along with the oil also. Like i said in my previous post, it is actually possible to inject air into your muscle while injecting. This happens when you keep on pushing on the syringe to get every little bit of oil out. It happend to me as well. But from now on i just push till the rubber gets to the end, after that I dont push anymore coz thats when the there is a good chance you will inject air. Massage it bro, and you will b fine. See how you go with your next shot ok. Good luck, peace out

-Gear

update:

Pain has decreased, still a little swollen hurts when I touch it, sit on it or sleep on my right side but not like before.

I am still going to see a doctor tomorrow, but I will be injecting today and continuing with my cycle.

hybrid is offline Member
    When you inject, make sure everything is clean and sterile. Wipe the area to be injected with alcohol swab. Put new needle on syringe before injecting. Don't use the same needle you drew the gear out of the bottle with. Warm the oil in the syringe under hot water before injecting. Do not touch or clean or wipe the needle with alcohol. Just take the cap off the new needle, it will already be as clean and sterile as it can get. Inject slowly, like a minute per cc and don't wiggle the needle around. Pull the needle straight out when finished. Rub the area out and or apply heat in the form of a hot shower or a heat pad.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    When you inject, make sure everything is clean and sterile. Wipe the area to be injected with alcohol swab. Put new needle on syringe before injecting. Don't use the same needle you drew the gear out of the bottle with. Warm the oil in the syringe under hot water before injecting. Do not touch or clean or wipe the needle with alcohol. Just take the cap off the new needle, it will already be as clean and sterile as it can get. Inject slowly, like a minute per cc and don't wiggle the needle around. Pull the needle straight out when finished. Rub the area out and or apply heat in the form of a hot shower or a heat pad.
    yeah, that would be "ideal", but when you're injecting ED, you kinda stop giving a fuck... i never warm my gear, and i inject close to 1.8cc's in matter of seconds (maybe 20 at the most).

-- clocky

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, that would be "ideal", but when you're injecting ED, you kinda stop giving a fuck... i never warm my gear, and i inject close to 1.8cc's in matter of seconds (maybe 20 at the most).

-- clocky
    Sooner or later you're going to get one of those knots in your muscle and be sore as hell. Then you'll remember to do everything right in the future. That's called negative reinforcement.

I went to my doc everything was cool, it was not an abscess. I told him the spot where my friend does his injections on his gluts and he told me it was in the wrong area. So now once again i stopped my cycle where is the best place do to these shots?

I went to my doc everything was cool, it was not an abscess. I told him the spot where my friend does his injections on his gluts and he told me it was in the wrong area. So now once again i stopped my cycle where is the best place do to these shots?
    Check out www.spotinjections.com.

Thread Information