bighouse is offline New Member

Revised cycle how does this look guys

hey guys did a little more reasearch and decided to do this, well me what u guys think.

1-10 deca 600mgs
    1-4 finaplex 75mg ed
    5-10 winny 50mg eod
    1-10 prop 100mg eod

im 220lbs and im 12% bf this will be my 4th cycle.....but i never used any of this gear except the fina. i want to blow up a little bit maybe 15-20lbs, with keeping the bloat as low as possible.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bighouse
    hey guys did a little more reasearch and decided to do this, well me what u guys think.

1-10 deca 600mgs
    1-4 finaplex 75mg ed
    5-10 winny 50mg eod
    1-10 prop 100mg eod

im 220lbs and im 12% bf this will be my 4th cycle.....but i never used any of this gear except the fina. i want to blow up a little bit maybe 15-20lbs, with keeping the bloat as low as possible.
    curious as to why you would run water ballooning deca with that cutting stack?
    also, i would run the fina 6 weeks and win for 4 weeks ed....i would also run the prop ed...especially if you are going to run that deca

bighouse is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    curious as to why you would run water ballooning deca with that cutting stack?
    also, i would run the fina 6 weeks and win for 4 weeks ed....i would also run the prop ed...especially if you are going to run that deca
    Everyone i talked to says that the deca didnt bloat them all that bad, only limited, how bad does it bloat? i have never used it before

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

1-10 deca 600mgs
    1-4 finaplex 75mg ed
    5-10 winny 50mg eod
    1-10 prop 100mg eod

Lot of stuff running at same time, why so high on the deca? I would lower the deca to 400 mg.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I was wondering if you thought of runing the winny past the prop? Maybe weeks 7-12? Just a thought.

DANballs is offline New Member
    Maybe Run The Prop To Week 12 And Change The Deca For Eq At 400 P/w For 10 Weeks . I Have Used Both And In This Cycle Eq Will Give You Less Bloat And A Leaner Look .d

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Everyone i talked to says that the deca didnt bloat them all that bad, only limited, how bad does it bloat? i have never used it before
    who are you talking to bro? don't get me wrong, i love deca but it bloats the shit outta me...i have never seen or known anybody to run that cycle

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Way too much deca . I'd switch to eq but that is just me. Adjust the test to coincide with half lives of other stuff so pct can begn w/o any problems.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want to keep the bloat off drop the deca and go with EQ....... I would also drop the winny....... You have fina and that will do what winny does but at a greater degree with nice lean gains as well.

1 - 13 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg wk
    6 - 13 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 l-dex .25 ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after last EQ injection

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 15 - 30 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

I think not running the Fina up to PCT will help with your recovery but you can change the weeks and runit up to PCT. Also since this is your 4th cycle I thing 700mg of test per week will not be too much and will help with Fina Dick problems.

Thread Information