RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

This TOO much for TOO long!?

What's up bro's,

I got a buddy who wants to run 1g of Test a week for 20+ weeks.

He has 3 cycles behind his belt and he's in pretty good shape. He plans on running T3 and Clen alongside Fina, Winny with the cycle putting them in the mix.

He says he's looking to drop a lot of bodyfat and gain atleast 10lbs of solid muscle.

I think it's too much. But your opinions would be heplful.

skii96 is offline Member
    Tell him to start off a little lower in dose. wks 1-6 500mg/wk, wks 7-13 750mg/wk, wks 14-20+ 1g/wk. Progressive dosing is definetly the way to go. I would also have him look into "cruising" with a low dose of test every once in a while with some HCG /novladex

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I like the progressive dosing idea too.

Lemme break this down a bit better...numeric wise..

His Present stats:
    220lbs @ 20%BF = 176lbs of Lean Muscle
    = 44lbs of Fat

His Goal Stats:
    200lbs @ 6-8%BF = 188lbs - 184lbs of Lean Muscle
    = 12lbs - 16lbs of Fat

= 12lbs of LEAN muscle GAINED
    = 32lbs of FAT lost

OVER A 20 WEEK SPAN
    Per Week:
    : 0.6lbs of LEAN Muscle Gained
    : 1.6lbs of FAT Lost

Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    Tell him to start off a little lower in dose. wks 1-6 500mg/wk, wks 7-13 750mg/wk, wks 14-20+ 1g/wk. Progressive dosing is definetly the way to go. I would also have him look into "cruising" with a low dose of test every once in a while with some HCG/novladex
    Yep. I also told him about 'cruising' with HCG . He barely uses Nolva, he's not prone to Gyno at all apparently.

He claims his nuts respond quite well to just Clomid alone and plans on 'crusing' 12 weeks in with JUST Clomid (36 pill method) and then piling back on. His 'cruise' dosage is 250mg/week.

I dunno, seems long but seems very attainable. And with those stats and the goal desired, he'd look DAMN good when he's done.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    ronny why doesnt your boy drop some bf now and hit a shorter or a couple shorter cycles to get his goal?

He wants to hold onto as much muscle as possible. Plus, he hates short cycles. His shortest was 6 weeks? Short-esters. Liked it, but felt longer cycles were the way to go. He ran a 16 week and an 18 week and was more than pleased with the results. He got into a car accident and had to stop everything. He WAS at 215 with a solid set of abs. He had to lay off for awhile, but now he's back in the game.

DANballs is offline New Member
    I Agree With The Long Cycles. My Winter Bulker Is Gonna Be A Least 16 Weeks. I Am Curious About The Increase In Dose. I Was Going To Run 750 Mgs A Week For The Whole Thing, What Is The Benifit Of Increasing? D

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Imo a gram of test is way too much for only a third cycle. how long has he been off cycle? if hes been out of the game for long time he could cut his dosing quite a bit...500mgs a week

mammoth is offline Member
    I personally don't think that those goals are realistic. A 12% drop in bf over a 20 week period is a huge amount. Also trying to even maintain muscle mass while trying to hit those goals is going to be even more difficult.

While I am a big advocate of long cycles, I would only advocate it for someone who is in alot better shape than this guy. Unless he is a powerlifter, I would suggest the he loses a significant amount of bodyfat before using that much gear. Personally it doesn't sound like he has the training experience to make good use of such a cycle. Why not tell him to diet down, lose alot of that bodyfat, and then attempt such a cycle. If you don't know how to train or eat right then no amount of gear is going to help.

Trying to lose significant amounts of weight while trying to gain muscle mass is NOT easy and it is rare that people can achieve such goals. The diets for both bulking and cutting just don't mix.

All this is however my personal opinion so take it as you will. Either way good luck to your buddy!

Thread Information