slamd097 is offline Banned

Bros, Deca or test eth?

ok after alot of research, I really can't see much of a difference between the two. So I thouhgt I would put both through the test of opinions...and see the real reactions other then what some of the other guys had posted...they really weren't all that descriptive, even the poll that was done really didn't tell me a whole lot.

Bro's in your opinion, which is better, better results with less of a chance for gyno???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need test in every cycle you run............. So the enan would be what I would pick.

By these q's in your post I would say you need to do more research......... Test is a must everything else is additional

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca and Test Enanthate ARE different.

D

DANballs is offline New Member
    I Have Done Both, I Dont Think I Would Do Deca By Its Self.. Deca Shuts You Down Hard And Is Hard On The Man : :d I Found Recovery From Test E Is Fairly Easy.now The Two Together Is Cool D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You definitely do not want to run a "Deca " only cycle. It will shut you down. Slow down, find out what your goals are then research each AS. I agree with Mud TEST should be in every cycle you do.

oh hell no..it is an additional, with d-bol. I was going to run test the along with d-bol, but after taling to a fellow gym rat, he is running d-bol and deca . Besides the search realy didn't yeild as much info as I had hoped

I know there is a difference, but the search just gave me alot of results along with a lot of do's and don'ts, but none really said nothing about deca being really good or really bad. Just a lot of comments about deca dick...

as you can see from what I have initially set for a first cycle i was going to go with a test, but I am seeing these guys getting hugh using deca!!

I just wanted to see what the other opinons were...keep the test in for a first cycle or change to deca and leave it at that...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    ok after alot of research, I really can't see much of a difference between the two. So I thouhgt I would put both through the test of opinions...and see the real reactions other then what some of the other guys had posted...they really weren't all that descriptive, even the poll that was done really didn't tell me a whole lot.

Bro's in your opinion, which is better, better results with less of a chance for gyno???
    You should do BOTH at the same time, they kind of work to counter each other's side effects and they are different, plus with 500 mg test en and 250/300 mg deca you get the effectiveness of 800 mg test en but not as much estrogen side effects because they are actually different and dont team up to cause estrogen/gyno effects. You can mix both in a syringe together and take both at the same time once a week.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    oh hell no..it is an additional, with d-bol. I was going to run test the along with d-bol, but after taling to a fellow gym rat, he is running d-bol and deca. Besides the search realy didn't yeild as much info as I had hoped
    do not listen to this 'gym rat'. you need ALOT more research. the questions you are asking show me that you are not ready for AS. (and thats just from the knowledge of AS factor) how about you post some stats/training/diet. dont rush into this, you'll regret you ever did.

N

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    do not listen to this 'gym rat'. you need ALOT more research. the questions you are asking show me that you are not ready for AS. (and thats just from the knowledge of AS factor) how about you post some stats/training/diet. dont rush into this, you'll regret you ever did.

N
    i agree. i dont feel deca and dbol is a good stack without test. also if your worried about gyno i would not do deca unless you have the proper anti-e's, because nolvadex will not prevent it. deca gyno is a lot harder to get rid of than test gyno. for a first cycle why not just go with like 500mgs of test enth a week or you can even add 30mgs of dbol, but definately do more research.

I agree with mudman test is the base of any steroid cycle then people will add a more milder steroid like deca or Eq to the cycle to help in leaner mass gains. Honestly I would not use Deca because the increase in progesterone which will give u a better chance of gyno, wheras EQ does not do this. Go with the test first and then if you want to add to the test go with EQ.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dude...when I did my first cycle I did a test/deca and I found it to be awesome. My secodn cycle was test/deca/winny and I got incredible gains. I think if you run the test/deca/dbol you will be very impressed.

keep us informed...

Damn, that is what I like about this board. Up until about a day ago you could see my first cycle was with a test and dbol combo. and when I saw what this guy was doing, I wanted those gains, but like you guys had said, probably not just yet.

And as you all know, I respect the Bros. Soooo, ill stick with the stuff I know, and the stuff I did the research on and then branch out on a second cycle into a bigger world...

I appreciate the time Bros, It is responses like this that make this board.....

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    oh hell no..it is an additional, with d-bol. I was going to run test the along with d-bol, but after taling to a fellow gym rat, he is running d-bol and deca. Besides the search realy didn't yeild as much info as I had hoped
    uhh, it is almost "common knowledge" around here that test should be the base of all cycles and anything else should be in >addition< to test...

-- clocky

legend is offline Associate Member
    run them both. my very first cycle ever was deca and dbol . contrary to what alot of people say, the fact remains, if your not prone to certain sides then you most likely wont get them. i never had deca dick, or deca gyno, or any bad sides from deca, and i have several buddies that will tell you the same thing. some people respond well to deca and some don't . i have a friend that blames deca for his baldness. his entire family consists of bald men. every uncle, his father and two brothers are all bald, but he still swears it was the deca.i love it, and with test and dbol there is nothing better you can do. you will grow like a monster from this combination.

damn feeling a little heat from clocky. I agree that to most it is common knowledge, but when you go to the gym I attend, you can throw that theory out the window. No flame here but I just wanted to let you know. It is different when you see the guy blasting out tons of weight, and then coming here to the board and just reading the text. There is a lot of faith that has to be placed in a board like this. I believe that is why we are seeing a lot of these young kids going through here looking for more information. I am glad that most of the Bros have the patience to put up with the stupid questions i ask. We all had to start somewhere.

No flame here bro, but if test is not already included in your cycles...then you shouldn't cycle. Gyno should not be an issue if your anti-e s are in order. IMO test can be combined with any anabolic because of its synergistic properties and should be the base of EVERY cycle.

yup...250 mgs of test eth weekly..stacked with d-bol, and nolv on hand...my pct swo far is consisting of winnie, clen and clomid...but im still looking into the winnie....so nothing is solid yet as far as the pct.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Shutting your system down with a progestin (Deca ) and no testosterone is not smart practice. One common complaint is the elevated progesterone levels from the Deca causeing a decreased sex drive (without testosterone to counter act the effect). Also, you would want, at least a replacement dose of testosterone since that is the hormone that your body is used to on a day-to-day basis... through out your entire life... testosterone is your body's naturally occuring androgen. And using at least the same amount of testosterone as Deca per week keeps the libido in check... many prefer twice the test dose to deca dose.

Begining with testosterone only is a good way to get acustomed to exogenous androgen use. And then as you progress into future cycles, add a more anabolic steroid (with less androgenic sides) like Deca to keep the gains satisfying. As your lean weight and increases and training becomes more advanced, your body can better use higher doses of AAS. The risk-to-benefit ratio allows a higher steroid burden on the body...

Remember - the big guys at the gym are not getting their results strictly from drug use. Its a holistic approach that gets big results... proper diet, intense and progressive training, adequate rest, ... when it is all appropriatly fused together is when the gain are the best... and for that matter - keepable post cycle.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yup...250 mgs of test eth weekly..stacked with d-bol, and nolv on hand...my pct swo far is consisting of winnie, clen and clomid...but im still looking into the winnie....so nothing is solid yet as far as the pct.
    Based on your profile you are already of very decent size. I would change your cycle to this:

Weeks 1-10; Test Enathate 250mg E4D (467mg/wk) or E3D (583mg/wk with 10mg of Nolvadex ED)
    Weeks 1-5, Dbol 30mg ED

You don't use another steroid coming off... you have to come off everything for your system to recover. Come off with a Clomid load. The Clen can also help keep the CNS stimulated during this time.

I was wanting to rip the results of the cycle. And your answer is the answer I was looking for. Comparison, you get the same results, That is actually what I meant in the begining not that they were the same. Sorry Bros. Diet and everything is pretty much easy at this point. I have been doing this for so long...I was just looking at the winnine for the ripping results, but like you said, won't work.

at this point i will probably be running clomid and clen on a PCT, or if I can get liqiudex i might run that rout....

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    damn feeling a little heat from clocky. I agree that to most it is common knowledge, but when you go to the gym I attend, you can throw that theory out the window. No flame here but I just wanted to let you know. It is different when you see the guy blasting out tons of weight, and then coming here to the board and just reading the text. There is a lot of faith that has to be placed in a board like this. I believe that is why we are seeing a lot of these young kids going through here looking for more information. I am glad that most of the Bros have the patience to put up with the stupid questions i ask. We all had to start somewhere.
    no heat intended, its just that someone brought up the idea of test being the base and everything else an addition to the test, but you ferverently claimed the opposite. i've been on ar for a year and some odd months now and i've observed what seem to universal truths...at least on this board. i call them "ar truths"...=) i just wanted to bring to light that you are denying one of these truths...

i only know the "truths", i can't offer any explaination as to why they exist...for that, i refer to you warrior's previous post on the matter...=)

-- clocky
    Last edited by clockworks; 11-19-2003 at 12:14 PM.

good, I like getting along with my fellow Bros.

Thread Information