Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Chrisato is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada B.C
    Posts
    51

    eq=do you mean equipose

    How do you take 500 mg of eq steroid profile says 1cc is eather 25mg or 50mg thats to low or are you talking about another drug im confused or this there higher stuff out there ... my joints could also use the deca should i just go for deca Nailer says i can't do all 3





    Mudman cycle suggestion(Looks good for me just don't know about the eq?and if I can run deca

    Run a Enan / EQ cycle........... If you eat right you could pack on 20lbs easily. The combo that tmeoe suggested is a very good combo but since you want the less harsh of cycles this would be what I would run.

    1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

    Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection:

    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

    __________________

  2. #2
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    EQ is equipoise , or boldenone undecylenate. In the past, when these profiles were written, EQ was only available in 25mg and 50 mg strengths. In the past few years, numerous companies have popped up that make it in higher concentrations for body builders, rather than vet use. Most of these are 200mg/ml and up. While you can still use the 50mg EQ, like Fort Dodge, the higher concentrations make for less injections.

    -moto

  3. #3
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    EQ is equipoise , or boldenone undecylenate. In the past, when these profiles were written, EQ was only available in 25mg and 50 mg strengths. In the past few years, numerous companies have popped up that make it in higher concentrations for body builders, rather than vet use. Most of these are 200mg/ml and up. While you can still use the 50mg EQ, like Fort Dodge, the higher concentrations make for less injections.

    -moto
    Motoxxxguy, hit the nail on the head--spot on.

  4. #4
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    dude you can add the deca , why nailer siad you cant who knows, but test enth, eq, and deca is a pretty good combo and youl get great gains out that stack if you play your cards right and have everything on point, the only thing you dont need to stack with deca is finaject cause of prgesterone

  5. #5
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    I think EQ will team up with deca and form progestrogen if combined. When you mix testosterone and "either" deca or EQ, those two will not combine to make progest or estrogen, although either can make their respective gyno causers if their own doses are high, I believe more then 400 mg a week in testosterone can make estrogen and the deca limit is over 550 mg before causing progest, not sure what the progest causing dose is for EQ.

    Myself I have a bad knee and wanted to do deca so I could get on my roof and string Christmas lights... well been on deca a month, got on roof yesterday and the knee hasnt been so good with ladders or walking around the roof in years so my reasoning for doing deca appears to have worked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisato
    How do you take 500 mg of eq steroid profile says 1cc is eather 25mg or 50mg thats to low or are you talking about another drug im confused or this there higher stuff out there ... my joints could also use the deca should i just go for deca Nailer says i can't do all 3





    Mudman cycle suggestion(Looks good for me just don't know about the eq?and if I can run deca

    Run a Enan / EQ cycle........... If you eat right you could pack on 20lbs easily. The combo that tmeoe suggested is a very good combo but since you want the less harsh of cycles this would be what I would run.

    1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

    Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection:

    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

    __________________

  6. #6
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I think EQ will team up with deca and form progestrogen if combined.

  7. #7
    brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I think EQ will team up with deca and form progestrogen if combined. When you mix testosterone and "either" deca or EQ, those two will not combine to make progest or estrogen, although either can make their respective gyno causers if their own doses are high, I believe more then 400 mg a week in testosterone can make estrogen and the deca limit is over 550 mg before causing progest, not sure what the progest causing dose is for EQ.

    Myself I have a bad knee and wanted to do deca so I could get on my roof and string Christmas lights... well been on deca a month, got on roof yesterday and the knee hasnt been so good with ladders or walking around the roof in years so my reasoning for doing deca appears to have worked!!

    lol.... ndude.i think that funny you did deca so you can hang christmas lights. i have no idea why i think thats funny but i just got a crazy picture in my head.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •