View Poll Results: Is stacking EQ and Deca in the same cycle a good idea?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good idea! (State why below)

5 62.50%
  • Bad idea! (State why below)

3 37.50%
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Mixing EQ and Deca in the same cycle?

I was reading through a few posts today and this topic came up a couple of times. So, I thought it would be a good thing to discuss. I searched through a few posts and found several conflicting opinions out there. Let's clear this up here:

Two questions:
    1. Is stacking Equipoise and Deca worthwhile?
    2. Have you used an EQ and Deca stack? If so, what were the results? (Providing your stats at time of use would be helpful)

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    good question bro, i have also heard conflicting arguments. Many say why they are similiar, and many say why not. If one were to mix them, hypothetically, why wouldn't they get a decent amount of quality gains. More opinions?

finakid is offline New Member
    I say neither, run Fina instead.
    a) much, much, cheaper
    b) much, more anabolic
    c) a whole lot more strenghth gains

If the water retention is what one desirers the test you stack in will do plenty of that. I never understood why anyone would waste money on Deca or EQ, when you could make your own tren @ any strenght, just my 2 cents.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would not for a couple of reasons.

1. I don't like Deca so I wouldn't run it in any case
    2. I would never rid myself of the effects EQ brings(and sole reason I use) with deca's retension

The only feasible reason I could think of to run Deca alongside EQ is that some experience the same joint discomfort with EQ as they do with Winny(I know Diesel has had problems) For that reason, Deca in a low dose(200mg) could be beneficial

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    I gonna run both starting in a week or two. 400mgs Deca and 800 EQ. EQ by itsself does`nt do it for me. Of course I use test also and for 12-16 wks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonhouse
    I gonna run both starting in a week or two. 400mgs Deca and 800 EQ. EQ by itsself does`nt do it for me. Of course I use test also and for 12-16 wks
    800mg of EQ? Wow, thats a lot. How many cycles have you run of out curiosity?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    reason why i wouldn't run both is because if i'm going to stack two aas, i would want one that is androgenic and one that is anabolic , creating a synergistic effect, i.e. enth and eq, eq and deca are both mainly anabolic, i like eq way better than deca, btw

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I did that combo way back when and LOVED it. Strongest i have ever been. The deca helped me make great strength gains/joint comfort, and the eq made me eat like a horse and brought out my vascularity.

I do not plan on ever running either of those compounds again however. Well i would love to run deca again, but taking finasteride, so that comes into conflict. i also never plan on running eq again b/c the last two times i have ran it, i did not get the hunger i wanted, and never really felt i got gains from it(noticibly). I will stick to test/tren /var for now.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    800mg of EQ? Wow, thats a lot. How many cycles have you run of out curiosity?
    5th cycle. 3rd w/EQ
    I get more from Deca at 400 than EQ at 800. Of course thats how "I" respond.
    Lot of bros have had goodluck running them together with the other usuals.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would never run deca , but I've heard the argument the they are the same. Which I don't understand, eq is derived from test and deca is a 19-nor. So I don't see them as being the same.

JohnnyB

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I've never tried it but I think it could be a good idea. I assume the cycle would be something like 400mg test/week and 200mg/EQ & 200mg/Deca /week. I've only done EQ of the two but although I got some decent gains from it I got some really annoying sides like cramps, sometimes bad enough to kill a set. I'd never do deca alone cuz I think it's too suppressive and too estrogenic. Like I said before, I think theoretically the two could balance nicely so it's a good question.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    I have run a EQ and Deca stack together, all I can say unreal, I loved it. Gains where awesome, but the feeling you get from week 6 and on, you feel superhuman 24/7, I have felt pumps before but nothing like on a EQ/Decaa stack, heres what I did....

1-12 EQ 300mg/wk
    1-12 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-15 Test Enthanate 600mg/wk
    12-18 Anavar 30mg/day

This is a must try, I will be doing something similair(EQ+Deca) many more times!

FD

Swellin Guest
    Excellent thread. I wanted to hear the answers as well. I plan on using eq in my next cycle, but I love how the deca makes my joints feel. I was considering doing 400-500mg EQ and 200 deca (along with some test and tren at the end).

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am about to run them both in a bulking cycle. I wouldnt run both in a cutting cycle. The reason why alot of folks say that you shouldnt run them together is because they will be fighting over the same receptor, but any steroids you take will be fighting over the same receptor because they are all absorbed by the same receptors.

Thread Information