Matthew Furches is offline New Member

Newbie needs help!

If I start with a certain steroid at a certain dose then cycle off of it for say 6 weeks, when I go back on can I use the same steroid or will i need a different one. If so will I need a higher dose to get results the second time? Someone please help

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    You can use the same one. Results depend on more than just dosages. Six weeks is a very short cycle... read up on AAS some more.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you can use the same AS again.............. you could also use the same dosages............ you do not always need to increase them as you cycle history grows.

You need to remeber time on = time off.......... so if your cycle was 10 weeks you need to at least take 10 weeks off. The beter way is to get blood work done before and a few weeks after PCT to tell if you are really recovered.

Matthew Furches is offline New Member
    i had been told to try deca and primobolan as a first stack. To start at low doses and pyramid up and then back down to avoid losing all my gains. Any other advice- will i need an anti estrogen on 300mg of deca and 100 mg of primo?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Furches
    i had been told to try deca and primobolan as a first stack. To start at low doses and pyramid up and then back down to avoid losing all my gains. Any other advice- will i need an anti estrogen on 300mg of deca and 100 mg of primo?
    No this is not a good cycle and it's not a good first cycle either.............. Run a single estered test like enan or cyp for 10 weeks................ or you can run a cyp or enan/EQ cycle.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Mathew Mathew,

I recommend that you really not heed the advice of your “friends” with regards to AS. This board has many knowledgeable and best of all experienced users who will help you steer clear of mistakes. It is, however, up to you to do the research and find the path.

Metaphors aren’t really going to help you I know. I’m saying that you should read the profiles on all the steroids you see talked about most frequently on the steroid forum. Likewise, read the threads on the steroid forum. There is a search query that you can type in the names of the steroids and a listing of threads concerning those particular roids will appear. Read those.

I hated getting responses to “read more,” “search,” but it’s worth it. Just drop off for a while and read.

A simple cycle is one similar to what I am running.

Enanthate for 10 weeks at 500mg each week. I wouldn’t necessarily suggest you dose at 500mg, but maybe 400mg. You need to run longer than 6 weeks as already mentioned.

Good luck.

Doc

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I would stick around a little longer and read up. I learned the hard way by trial and error and I wish that I found this board sooner. I'm still learning something everyday so hold out a bit, keep on reading and keep on asking questions.

Thread Information