Thread: Confused!?!?!

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned

Confused!?!?!

HEY GUYS I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO A DBOL /TEST E CYCLE BUT HEARD TO JUST STICK WITH 500MG/WK OF TEST E FOR 10 WKS ALONE, DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS A GOOD FIRST CYCLE???? wHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THIS, IM 5'6 20 YRS OLD, 168LBS ABOUT 13% BF.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can do that but why not use the d-bol to jump start the cycle in weeks 1 - 4?

I need to add at 20 you do not need to be running any cycles yet.

Chrisato is offline Junior Member
    i WOULD TROW THE DBOL FOR 3 WEEKS AT 20MG A DAY
    YOU WILL NOTICE i DID SUS AND DBOL FOR MY FIRST I WOULD RECOMEND THAT RATHER THEN ETH I GAINED 25 KEPT 17 BUT I CAN EAT LIKE HORSE YOU WOULD PROBABLY GAIN 14-20

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Stop Posting In Caps.....mm

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    tHE GUY IM GETTING IT FROM TOLD ME NOT TO STACK TO SEE HOW I RESPOND TO TEST, AND YEAH I KNOW IM YOUNG BUT IM ALMOST 21 AND HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT SINCE 16, AND I VE BEEN DOIND RESEARCH FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW, SO IM PRETTY CONFIDENT, BUT THANK ANYWAYS MUDMAN

Chrisato is offline Junior Member
    why are you mad

Like I said you can just run the test............... even if you jump start it you will still see how your body reacts to the test......... how you run the cycle is up to you.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    no im not, just the way it seems when you write , sorry guys, hehehe didn't mean to come off like that

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    im thinking about just jumpstarting(i heard that could cause a heartattack???) or maybe some prop wk 1-4 to get a kick start , what do you guys think??

Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    im thinking about just jumpstarting(i heard that could cause a heartattack???) or maybe some prop wk 1-4 to get a kick start , what do you guys think??
    Heart attack

Bro just run the test................... You need to stop listening to other people and do a little research on your own............ it obvious you rely on other's advice too much............... not a flame but it's to your benifit that you have an idea what you are doing to yourself

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Heart attack

Bro just run the test................... You need to stop listening to other people and do a little research on your own............ it obvious you rely on other's advice too much............... not a flame but it's to your benifit that you have an idea what you are doing to yourself
    Listen to Mudman's first comments. If you have been lifting for 4 years and only hit 168, something is not right with your training. Either your lifting wrong, not resting enough and definately not eating enough. Until you have these right, you will not grow, even on gear. Read everything on here about diet and training as well as aas.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Since this is your first cycle i wouldn't jumpstart with anything, but if your set on it i'd go with the prop if i were you. Orals can be very harsh on your liver, and since your turning 21 soon, i would assume that you like to drink a little right!?

Prop would be less expensive than D-bol, but you would have to inject ED, which some people don't like to do.

I have never heard of jumpstarting causing a heart attack. Once your on AAS though your BP can rise and cholestoral will go up easier which i guess could cause a heart attack if not monitored. Although i would say that that is very rare.

Anyone else have ideas on this?

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    yeah i think im just going to stick to it without jumpstarting or anything, maybe some creatine to keep me going until the test kicks in

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    yeah i think im just going to stick to it without jumpstarting or anything, maybe some creatine to keep me going until the test kicks in
    bro i wouldnt even do creatine....just added water bloat.BTW do you have any anti-e's and what about pct. you should also give us an idea of what your diet looks like

Thread Information