halo1234 is offline New Member

What gear to use with GH & how long?

Hi,

I'm going on a 8 weeks course of GH. I have been told that I should also go on a light course of gear also. I do have another problem in that in the middle of the 8 weeks I will be going away for 4 days. what do you guys advise? I would really only want to go on a light course of gear as I get sick of sticking to many pins in me.

Thanks.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've researched this subject alot, the most synergistic thing you can take with HGH is Insulin . If you don't know what you are doing, don't do it.

nj juice is offline Member
    Running insulin is pretty advanced, i would research this extensively before i ever decided to do it. I think a decent bulking cycle would compliment the use of gh nicely...bump for more opinions

blackzero is offline Banned
    im running GH since 8 weeks now and cant see any big changes

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    BZ Im curious what your dosages are.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzero
    im running GH since 8 weeks now and cant see any big changes

blackzero is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    BZ Im curious what your dosages are.
    4iu ed 5on/2off

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    Running insulin is pretty advanced, i would research this extensively before i ever decided to do it. I think a decent bulking cycle would compliment the use of gh nicely...bump for more opinions
    ==================

Yah, a friend of mine works in a hospital emergency room, and she sees more than a few big bb'ers arrive by ambulence in insulin shock and sometimes coma.
    Before messing with insulin, I'd check into metformin (glucophage). It works by increasing the body's sensitivity to insulin, so you get more horsepower from the insulin you've already got. It's often prescribed to people with type II diabetes. Read the manufacturer's comments before you decide to use (it's on the net somewhere), it lists the contraindications.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halo1234
    Hi,

I'm going on a 8 weeks course of GH. I have been told that I should also go on a light course of gear also. I do have another problem in that in the middle of the 8 weeks I will be going away for 4 days. what do you guys advise? I would really only want to go on a light course of gear as I get sick of sticking to many pins in me.

Thanks.
    OK bro..I've used HGH on an off for years,you need to run it a for at least 3mos,ius depend on the person,I use 4ius 6 on 1 off,other use 2ius.A good safe stack would be Test E ran with it for 10wks@ 500mg.Just my .02.

halo1234 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    OK bro..I've used HGH on an off for years,you need to run it a for at least 3mos,ius depend on the person,I use 4ius 6 on 1 off,other use 2ius.A good safe stack would be Test E ran with it for 10wks@ 500mg.Just my .02.
    Again, thanks again 'Da Bull'

Think I will be running it along with Sus & Deca . Purely because I have that avaliable to me.

steroid4u is offline New Member
    hgh works well with insulin ... keep it simple s... kiss
    and dont forget how to use first...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    We need some stats on you first. How many cycles have you run so far?

I agree with Dabull. GH needs to be run a minimum of 3 months. I also think that a good stack would be using Test.

I'm your not familiar with SLIN, Stay away from it.

Is this your firsts cycle?

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    I have got great results on GH, no slin, added Test En and EQ after 2 months and am finishing the GH with winny for a total dose of GH 4 and 1/2 months...5 on 2 off....2-3ius daily.( I didn't start my cycle of AS until the last 12 weeks of GH. Starting weight(July 03) 216lbs, 16%bf, and ending weight(Nov 03) 232lbs, 13.5%bf. Definitely listen to Da'bull and Buylong as they were both able to help me out tremendously.

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    dbol would also be a good choice to add. dbol increases IGF production. HGH + IGF have a synergy type effect.

Thread Information