BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member

Question 3 Questions for the Vets and the experienced

My stats are 6"2 175 lbs about 10 % bf, I've done one 10 week cycle of EQ $ Test @ 400 mgs a week each and got some good results. I have a good diet ,rest and training sessions.

I'am going to start my 2nd cycle soon which consists of :

Week 1-4 D-bol @ 25 mgs ED
    Week 1-10 EQ @ 500 or 600 mgs a week not sure yet
    Week 1-10 Test E. @ 500 a week
    Week 7-12 Winny @ 50 mgs ED
    Proviron weeks 1-10 @ 25 mgs ED
    and got enough Nolvadex and clomid for PCT 3 weeks after last EQ shot

My question is that iam going to run 10 mgs Nolvadex ED weeks 1-10, and for PCT, so on week 11 Do I stop with the Nolva for 3 weeks and begin again week 13 for pct ???

Should I run Winny weeks 8-13 so I start PCT the day after my last winny, or keep it the way it is ( 7-12 ) and start PCT a week after winny ?? I see that people do it differently.

I have enough EQ to take 600 mgs a week, but is it a good idea to take more EQ than Test E ?? Or keep it the same level @ 500 mgs ??

Also when people take Nolva and Clomid for PCT, the nolvadex keeps the Estrogen floating around in the blood stream, so when PCT is over woun't you get a rebound effect from the estrogens getting free even though the clomid brought natural test level back up ??

Thanks for all your comments and opinions

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to change the cycle a bit......... the test and EQ need to be ran longer....

Week 1-4 D-bol @ 30 mgs ED
    Week 1-12 EQ @ 500
    Week 1-13 Test E. @ 500 a week
    Week 10-15 Winny @ 50 mgs ED
    Week 1 -15 Proviron @ 50 mgs ED
    Week 1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

1. DO not stop the Nolva keep using all the way through... when you start PCT up it to 20mg ED.

2. Look at cycle........ but yes start PCT 1 day after last winny dose

3. at your weight 500mg a week is more than enough

4. using nolva durring PCT will keep estrogen from rebounding while your test levels are dropping..... by the end of PCT your HPTA should be recovered and rebound should not take place

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You need to change the cycle a bit......... the test and EQ need to be ran longer....

Week 1-4 D-bol @ 30 mgs ED
    Week 1-12 EQ @ 500
    Week 1-13 Test E. @ 500 a week
    Week 10-15 Winny @ 50 mgs ED
    Week 1 -15 Proviron @ 50 mgs ED
    Week 1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

1. DO not stop the Nolva keep using all the way through... when you start PCT up it to 20mg ED.

2. Look at cycle........ but yes start PCT 1 day after last winny dose

3. at your weight 500mg a week is more than enough

4. using nolva durring PCT will keep estrogen from rebounding while your test levels are dropping..... by the end of PCT your HPTA should be recovered and rebound should not take place
    MudMan stole my thunder, almost exactly, right down to the 1 2 3 4 thing....LOL...He has these phenemenal Long Distance Mind Reading Capabilities! (OK, or he just knows what he's talkin' about)
    Perfect, do just what he says....you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    MudMan stole my thunder, almost exactly, right down to the 1 2 3 4 thing....LOL...He has these phenemenal Long Distance Mind Reading Capabilities! (OK, or he just knows what he's talkin' about)
    Perfect, do just what he says....you'll be fine.
    nahhhhhhhhhhhh i don't know nothing. I can read minds

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Once again MUD pulls through!!!

Cycle looks great. Mud should he run the EQ a bit lower than the test? I would of suggested 500mg of Test, 400mg EQ. But your the expert!

No EQ is fine to run the same as your test.............. EQ is very mild compared to other AS

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No EQ is fine to run the same as your test.............. EQ is very mild compared to other AS
    Very true, good point. I usually see posts where people say to run the EQ a bit lower, but I guess It really doesn't matter.

Thanks!!!!

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Very true, good point. I usually see posts where people say to run the EQ a bit lower, but I guess It really doesn't matter.

Thanks!!!!

BLT
    I usually go by the person weight when determining how much EQ to run. But running it lower is fine too.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Damn, you guys are fast, Thanks Mudman and the rest of the crew. I am gonna change it, that looks better. I did not want to run a cycle for 15 weeks because the longer you ON the worst you get shut down, but i want to do it right so 'ill change it up a bit. Thanks again fellas... By the way the reason i didnt want to run it too long is because i had a bad experience with PCT before. Clomid is the worst man..... I felt like a 10 year old little girl, did not eat anything allll day, and pretty much lost all the muscle i gained really fast. But this time hopefully Nolva with clomid will help out more.

I'll keep everyone filled in with the results incase anyone else is thinking of doing the same cycle.... gonna start hopefully soon...

Thread Information