Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Male Virilizing Effects

I know this may sound stupid... but here me out. The post puberty virilizing effects of AAS in women are also seen in men (body hair, deepend voice, ...). One obvious difference would be clitoral enlargement. So my question is: if a woman's clit enlarges - wouldn't a man be subject to penis enlargement from continous androgen use?

dansteelman is offline Member
    I dont know about you, But mine look's fucking huge when Im on, and then seems to shrivel back down when I come off. I hear its from increased blood flow, But I honestly believe that its more than that. My girl's clit swells while she is on, then come's back down when she's off too...It makes ya wonder

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Only thing I have gotten is increased body hair growth.. but it goes back to normal when i get off..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dansteelman
    I dont know about you, But mine look's fucking huge when Im on, and then seems to shrivel back down when I come off. I hear its from increased blood flow, But I honestly believe that its more than that. My girl's clit swells while she is on, then come's back down when she's off too...It makes ya wonder
    Some lesbians have taken so much that their clits turn into dicks almost... in fact thats just about all that a sex change operation for women involves, grow a dick from the clit using androgens and remove the boobs.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I think the reason it makes such a diffrence to women compared to men, is the fact that we have already been pumped full of testosterone once in our lives when we go through puberty. However, with that line of reasoning, you would think that a really large dose of testosterone would cause growth in males. Maybe a university should do a experiment on this. I'll volunteer. Who's with me.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    My speculation is that since men have been exposed to higher doses of testosterone since puberty yhe virilizing effects have already occured. That's why at 13 years old our voices deepened, our dicks got bigger and we started shaving. Warrior, you are an intelligent guy. I would have expected you to reach my same conclusion.

Wow. Mr death beat me to it while I was typing my reply.

realityarts is offline Member
    Hormones are some really fascinating and somewhat mysterious substances - affects considered.

Interestingly, men can take hormones to grown large breast like women, but women could take the same hormones and not gain any breast tissue. Similarly, women can take certain steroids and they may grow a beard and deepen their voices - which may not occur in men.

There is much more at work than hormones when it comes to virility or any other physical/mental, human phenomenon.

We grow in height at a certain age, though this does not mean that we can grow another foot taller by introducing the same hormones to our adult bodies.

Many physiological/chemical...occurances are at work at the various stages of our growth and development. It is unlikely that we can repeat them to any significant degree - though some less significant enhancements or modifications are possible.

The best advice I have to give about the success and advancement of any person's body part or physiological/mental body system is to "use it or lose it."

Many people age (degrade) more rapidly because they cease doing what they once did. Your body develops what is needed and ignores (for lack of a better word) what is not.

We need to keep physically, mentally, sexually...active!

Hope I didn't bore you with the thoughts I shared...

RA

[QUOTE=
    We need to keep physically, mentally, sexually...active!

Hope I didn't bore you with the thoughts I shared...

RA[/QUOTE]
    Not boring at all. Now I'm off to lift, run a marathon, study physics and philosophy,compose a symphony and then fuck my wife, twice.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    shit if that were true then there wouldn't be that awful rumor that bodybuilders have small dicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I think the reason it makes such a diffrence to women compared to men, is the fact that we have already been pumped full of testosterone once in our lives when we go through puberty. However, with that line of reasoning, you would think that a really large dose of testosterone would cause growth in males. Maybe a university should do a experiment on this. I'll volunteer. Who's with me.
    True that - but woman are also exposed to testosterone every day of their lives. With a surge once a month prior to ovulation. Obviously not the same endogenous production of men - but testosterone nonetheless. So yes, men and women are exposed to testosterone everyday of their lives - but cycles can last 10 weeks or more at many, many times the natural testosterone production... sooooo... I don't know...

In the same respect - I wonder if a woman would experience increased breast tissue if she was administered exogenous estrogen (above and beyond natural production).

Things that make you go hmmmm... would be nice if there were studies - but these are more cosmetic effects than realted to general public health concerns. Probably be far fetched to find an abstaract that said "Supplemental Estrogen Enhanced Breast Size in Women". Or, "Testosterone Administered to Post Puberty Males Increases Penis Size". Perhaps a Cosmetic Surgeon would be familiar with this topic... anyone seen Doc M lately?

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    In the same respect - I wonder if a woman would experience increased breast tissue if she was administered exogenous estrogen (above and beyond natural production).
    Most likely cancer or some other undesirable would occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Things that make you go hmmmm... would be nice if there were studies - but these are more cosmetic effects than realted to general public health concerns. Probably be far fetched to find an abstaract that said "Supplemental Estrogen Enhanced Breast Size in Women". Or, "Testosterone Administered to Post Puberty Males Increases Penis Size". Perhaps a Cosmetic Surgeon would be familiar with this topic... anyone seen Doc M lately?
    Testosterone injections are not going to make any substantial increase in penis size, post-puberty - no more than it will make a person 6 inches taller.

Shave around the base and pop some Ginkgo to increase blood flow -- and don't compare it to anything else. That is the only advice I have - not that you wanted it.

RA

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Most likely cancer or some other undesirable would occur.

Testosterone injections are not going to make any substantial increase in penis size, post-puberty - no more than it will make a person 6 inches taller.

Shave around the base and pop some Ginkgo to increase blood flow -- and don't compare it to anything else. That is the only advice I have - not that you wanted it.

RA
    Well growing 6 inches taller is not a virilizing effect of androgens.

And for the record - I am not personally trying to get to Mr Ed porportions here - just something I was thinkin' about... every once and awhile some newbie on AR asks if AAS will make their dick big or smaller - and personally I see how there could be some link to increasing the size...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as the breast enhancement of women, a lot of females who take birth control pills experience a growth in the size of their breasts. This is most likely due to the way in which these hormone pills affect the woman's body, by making it think that it is already pregnant.

As far as the myth about BB'ers having small dicks, when you go from a skinny 140lb kid to a 230lb man in a few years, yeah, your member's gonna look small in comparison to the body around it. It can't grow like your muscles. That is unless you are in the 90% that these penis enlargement pills claim they can help! lol!

-moto

Thread Information