brandon707 is offline Junior Member

jumpstarting with dbol, added gains??

i am still debating whether or not to jumpstart my cycle with dbol . so, my question is when jumpstarting with dbol do you gain extra muscle mass than just doing test alone?

if not then where does all that muscle you gained in the first 4 weeks of dbol go in your cycle, doe it just disappear?

i have been told that you dont miss out on extra gains, but i would think that in those 4 weeks of dbol you probably gain about 8lbs and then the test kicks in, so i dont understand how you dont gain extra mass.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    i am still debating whether or not to jumpstart my cycle with dbol . so, my question is when jumpstarting with dbol do you gain extra muscle mass than just doing test alone?

if not then where does all that muscle you gained in the first 4 weeks of dbol go in your cycle, doe it just disappear?

i have been told that you dont miss out on extra gains, but i would think that in those 4 weeks of dbol you probably gain about 8lbs and then the test kicks in, so i dont understand how you dont gain extra mass.
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    bump
    bump

Thread Information