goldenarm10 is offline New Member

Question coming off cycle

HEY EVEYONE, I HAVE A QUESTION. I HAVE SEARCHED AND CANT FIND AN ANSWER TO FIT THE QUESTION SO HERE IT GOES.

I HAVE DONE MY FIRST CYCLE AND IT WAS JUST ARA-TEST (SO FAR GREAT GAINS IN STRENGTH, OKAY IN SIZE). THE QUESTION IS I HAVE TWO WEEKS LEFT, SO IF I SPACE THEM OUT TO 1cc THIS WEEK AND WAIT TWO WEEKS THEN DO THE LAST cc, WILL I BE ABLE TO AVOID THE CRASHING EFFECT I HEAR SOME GUYS GET WHEN COMING OFF A CYCLE? I HAVE ONLY BEEN DOING ONE cc A WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS SO FAR.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU GUYS CAN GIVE, ALSO I HAVE HAD NO NOTICABLE SIDE EFFECTS WHAT SO EVER. EXCEPT FOR MAYBE WEARING THE WIFE OUT MORE THAN USUAL!!!! HAHAHA.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Give us a more detailed description of your cycle. What are the doses of your cc's?

Sounds like you should keep doing the cycle at 1cc per week, and NOT space it out. Get some PCT Clomid and Nolvadex .

Hit us back so we can help you better.

Doc

goldenarm10 is offline New Member
    SORRY BRO MEANT TO PUT THAT IN THERE, IT IS 250MG/cc. I THINK FASTER THAN I TYPE. LIKE I SAID THIS IS ALL I AM USING AND AM LOOKING TO GO INTO SOMETHING BETTER NEXT BUT JUST WANT TO AVOID THE WOMENLY CRASH AT THE END.

Thread Information