Thread: injectable clen

NVfreak is offline New Member

Question injectable clen

I have been reading here for some time now and have gained alot of knowledge from you guys. Thanks. My question is about clen and how much to inject for 1ST shot ect.. Cant seem to find much info about the injectable clen .

I'm not familiar with injectable clen bro. Are you sure? In fact, I have never seen clen in that form. It may be liquified, but that may not mean its intended to be injected.

dangerousd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVfreak
    I have been reading here for some time now and have gained alot of knowledge from you guys. Thanks. My question is about clen and how much to inject for 1ST shot ect.. Cant seem to find much info about the injectable clen .
    Hey Mate

I'm starting my clen (Ventipulmin 0.03mg/ml) tomorrow

The dosage is as follows

Morning - 1ml
    Afternoon (about 3 o'clock) - 1ml

You can up the dose by 0.5ml if you need to after 2 or 3 weeks of the clen

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerousd
    Hey Mate

I'm starting my clen (Ventipulmin 0.03mg/ml) tomorrow

The dosage is as follows

Morning - 1ml

You can up the dose by 0.5ml if you need to after 2 or 3 weeks of the clen
    I would not follow this info unless you want a heart attack. Most liquid clen is dosed at 120 mcg/ml. Basically he is saying take the equivalent of 12 or so tabs a day. For proper clen dosing follow the clen thread in the educational forum. BTW, terrible advice.

Is there any proof that this kind of clen is any better? Or do you have to just like being a pin cushion? My bro says start w/ one cc, is that too much?

murph is offline Member
    i think its probably liquid clen you have ,......no injecting it ,.. take it by mouth (oral).

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't inject it bro, just drink it.

-moto

Yung Wun is offline Member
    dont inject that......unless u gott ur hands on sum real sterile clen , thats suitable for injections. mostly likely urs isnt sterile, so juss drink up. bodybuilding fitness forums hype muscle bodybuilders
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 08-08-2009 at 11:30 AM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Ventipulmin is for oral consumption bro don't shoot it

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    I know wich onw you are talking about..If it is the same as it is in the pic I attached, yes you can inject it, it is made for that. If it's not the same, forget about my post...
    I used inj clen and I asked, on an other board, the same question as you did. Here's the response I had from a well known member there:

Clen can be safely injected subcutaneously (SC). There is a product out there that is dosed at 40mcg/ml of clenbuterol and many hardcore guys inject SC to spot reduce.

I have personally used clen this way and had no complications except a small bit of bruising at the injection site. The smart move is to cut your total daily doage in half and inject half of the halved dosage in the AM and the second half in the PM. Spread the injections over the area you wish to spot reduce to. For example, if the injection volume for any particular injection is 1/4cc, then spread that volume over 2 or 3 spots on the same injection area. You will work your way up to a comfortable dosage in a few days and in all likely hood you will be very close to the total amount of clenbuterol that you used orally. Make sure you are using a regular insulin pin and not the short needle variety. All of this however is just my opinion
    http://musclenexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=901&highlight=clen

I hope this was useful!

LG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails injectable clen-clen-inj.jpg  

You can also take a look at this websiteVentipulmin® Injectable - 50 mL : Look at the end of the page...

Just make sure you're having the right stuff. 50ml solution ok to inject... 355ml syrop: NOT OK to inject!
    LG

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl
    You can also take a look at this websiteVentipulmin® Injectable - 50 mL : Look at the end of the page...

Just make sure you're having the right stuff. 50ml solution ok to inject... 355ml syrop: NOT OK to inject!
    LG
    I keep forgeting that stuff. You metioned it before I remember now. I always think of the pump when I think of Ventipulmin

seatownjuicer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVfreak
    NVfreak-
    when they mean injectable that means you still draw it from a sringe and and drink it it. you want to do 1cc a day(1/2cc morning and 1/2 at noon) nothing after 3. Do 2 on 2 off. On your off days use xendrene or hydroxy cut. do this for 2 weeks. I hope that helps you. Remember to gorilla up!

Seatown juicer

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I keep forgeting that stuff. You metioned it before I remember now. I always think of the pump when I think of Ventipulmin
    I think this stuff is mostly available in Canada..That explains why you forgot about it
    I used it a couple of times but as you can see on the pic, my bottle is still full. I get the same result with the syrup than with the injectible one, so I don't see the purpose of puting an other pin in my body everyday. I really prefer the syrup, I like the taste !

LG

Thanks for all of the input, you guys,and girls are great. I will actually get the said clen tomorrow and then I will know what I have.

I started the dose today

Morning - 1ml

and feel great

Did 1ml in each arm.

Forgot - the stuff I have is the exact same as the pic from little girl.

I even did 3cc in once and I was feeling ok. But I think my system is very tough.. better start eith 1cc that slowly increase if you don't feel the shake as it is supposed to be...

LG

I also have a high threshold for "STUFF"

This is my second day on the Ventipulman & I feel a bit Edgy & slighlty shakey (less than I feel on ECA)

The guy who sold it to me said I can go up to 2ml twice a day.

Do you think I should up the dose by 1/2ml??

I'd raise it. I'm a little girl, 5' 125lbs and this is what I take.... Try it at 1 1/2 in the morning and 1 1/2 in the afternoon and see how you are reacting. If at 1cc you are not shaking as much as you are doing with ECA, I don't see the danger of adding 1/2cc...

LG

Thread Information