JEO3 is offline Associate Member

Question Question for experienced juicers...

If you do a cycle say enanthate only...for your first cycle, followed by proper PCT and have good gains. Would it be effective to use the same gear and doseage for the 2nd, 3rd, and so on. Or is there some advantage in using different types of steroids and stacks. I am thinking that the less I need to use the better, not to mention cheaper.

Currently on first cycle:

Week 1-4 300mg test prop
    Week 1-10 500mg test enanthate

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    If you do a cycle say enanthate only...for your first cycle, followed by proper PCT and have good gains. Would it be effective to use the same gear and doseage for the 2nd, 3rd, and so on. Or is there some advantage in using different types of steroids and stacks. I am thinking that the less I need to use the better, not to mention cheaper.

Currently on first cycle:

Week 1-4 300mg test prop
    Week 1-10 500mg test enanthate
    If you are happy with what you got this time then why not do it again next? Thats what I plan to do... or maybe instead of propping the first 4 weeks go with a deca or EQ stack with enanthate. EQ requires a 13 week cycle, deca fits within a 10/11 week.

I understand with either deca or EQ its better to continue the test 1 week past the deca or EQ because you want deca or EQ levels in your blood to drop before the testosterone does. Myself I plan to do deca again because I like what it did for my bad knee joint and I am sort of not too much into the idea of using steroids that were always considered worthless for human use and only made for animals like cows and horses. I'd rather stick with all human gear and I have been happy with what test/deca combination have done so far for me. I havent noticed any shut down or deca dick but I kept my deca low at 250 mg and test at nearly double the deca.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    There is advantages to stacking and using different componds in different cycles for the purpose of using different receptors in your body. IE, if a user does his first Sustanon cycle at 500mg a week for 8 weeks and then goes off and does another cycle, you would probably need twice the amount of juice to obtain the gains that u seen in the first cycle. Its more wise to use something different to hit other receptors and get gains.

JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    There is advantages to stacking and using different componds in different cycles for the purpose of using different receptors in your body. IE, if a user does his first Sustanon cycle at 500mg a week for 8 weeks and then goes off and does another cycle, you would probably need twice the amount of juice to obtain the gains that u seen in the first cycle. Its more wise to use something different to hit other receptors and get gains.
    Yeah, that's what I was currious about, if the receptors get used to the test or not. Would that be the case if the user waited 10 weeks between cycles, or would that give the body a chance to get back to normal.

Thread Information