Thread: Addictive

Troyboy is offline Associate Member

Addictive

Has anyone read any articles from Doctors, etc that suggest AS's are addictive?

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    I can stop any time I want

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    There was a thread about steroids being addictive about a week ago. Search for addiction, and it should be near the top.

-moto

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I am sure that psychologically there is a very high potential but doubt you can be physically addicted to AAS – excluding medical conditions i.e. HRT.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Has anyone read any articles from Doctors, etc that suggest AS's are addictive?
    I did. So called "Doctors" have no clue about AS IMHO doctors like fat people, because fat people have terrible health. If everybody will healthy than there will be no jobs for f...n doctors

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell, I can stop anytime I want. The problem is I don't want to stop!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Hell, I can stop anytime I want. The problem is I don't want to stop!!
    could'nt have said it better

latman49 is offline Member
    i agree with these guys that AS for the most part are not addictive, the results are.....but I had a real hard time laying the fina down at the end of my last cycle. I just didn't want to give up going into the gym and squatting a small house for reps

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    AAS are not addictive like other drugs like Heroin etc etc, there is no feeling of AAS that you can enjoy and go out to, or feel of your head at a night club coz you have just popped a few Dianabols. The addiction comes from the effects that AAS gives us. People get great results in either size, defenition, vascularity or all 3 at once at some cases, and the list goes on and on. And thats what people seem to fall in love with. They want more and the only way they can get it is using AAS, so they keep on usng them. This is where the "effectivenss" of AAS becomes an addiction, and not the actual feeling simply coz there is no feeling. The only feeling you get from AAS is maybe a corked ass or a shoulder. And I highly doubt that can be addictive.

-Gear

somedude247 is offline Member
    not mentally....just the physical need/want to have it....

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I did. So called "Doctors" have no clue about AS IMHO doctors like fat people, because fat people have terrible health. If everybody will healthy than there will be no jobs for f...n doctors
    AS use can be highly addictive from a psychological standpoint..The increases in strength, stamina, libido, and self perception can be very addictive..From a physical standpoint there really aren't any studies indicating either way..Limited research has been done in this area..

Russian.. Watch your tongue!! You would be shocked as to what Doctor's know about AS use..Just not many of us like to admit it because it is unetchical and could mean big licensure problems..And there are always going to be jobs for Doctor's..I'm sure you will be singing a different tune when your ass is laid out on the gurney in need of treatment and medication..

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 11-19-2003 at 02:19 PM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    slow down on the cheap vodka bro

Thread Information