Thread: please help!!!

crazy man is offline Banned

please help!!!

i am have been currently on a dbol sust,var cycle. my girlfriend found my sust and got rid of it i am 4 weeks in and i had to re order my sust my last shot was about 9 days ago should i boost my shots up today or what?? thanks guys

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    did you get it in today? The only thing you are losing is 150 mg of the sust really. I think the deconate ester with its long half life will still be active but shoot asap. Deff lost the advantage of the prop ester and prolly the 2 middle esters.

Oh yeah, and keep that pimp hand strong.

no shit bro she's crazy, and also i got it in today, i shot 1000mgs a week and she is only gone twice a week what to do??

I don't know how much I'd take now, prolly just a cc and you need to take it at least eod. If you can't make that then you should consider the longer acting esters like cyp or enath. Put her in her place!

man i would like to $##%^ in place!!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well don't hit her, but you should def tell her to leave your shit alone. What you do with your body is your business not hers.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The nerve of her. You might first want to try and help her understand AS better. If she refuses to listen, don't give up anything for a women.

Nah, mikej if you've seen malibu's most wanted you'll know where that pimp hand thing came from. Not smart by not telling the chick up front about them. Most chicks don't care really and they do crap like that cause they feel threatened you are showing more intrest in something besides them. I let my chick know up front about juice when we first started talking cause I knew if I didn't and hid it from here she'd do some shit like that. Tell them up front and then if they still date you then you can throw that in their face.

true thanks guys

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    my chick is soo dumb(german)...she thinks creatine makes me big...but she would never toss my gear

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    my chick is soo dumb(german)...she thinks creatine makes me big...but she would never toss my gear
    Creatine does make you big just ask Lee preist. He stacks it with hydroxycut to get in shape for mr. o. Chicks do think that creatine is gods gift to bodyb's though.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude you should tell her that by doing that she is seriously compromising your sexual performance because your test levels are down. she can seriously fuck up your body by doing shit like that..make sure she knows.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    that is hilarious, keep the pimp hand strong haha. If you ever had some rage to let out, that is the time.

Thread Information