British Bulldog is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Dianabol is making me feel ill

I'm on the third day of my cycle which consists of 500mg of cypionate per week and 30mg of dianabol every day.
    I've found it hard to train for the last two days because the dianabol is making me feel very lethargic. Although i have noticed an increase in muscle endurance, i have been down in reps.
    Is this illness just an initial reaction by my body and will i feel better within a few days?
    I feel a bit disapointed at the moment because i got myself really psyched up for this cycle and i'm unable to train to my full potential at the moment.
    Please answer this post just to put my mind at rest. Thanks.

mass junkie is offline banned
    im on my second day with the same dosage and I feel fine bro.......

legend is offline Associate Member
    take it with food always and ignore the tiredness. get your ass up and hit the gym. it goes away as soon as you hit the weights. don't get lazy or you'll lose.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    This occurs in some with the first few days of dbol . It's a reaction to water starting to build, a slight change in BP which has undoubtedly occured, and inhibiton of natural testosterone production which is taking place.

These symptoms should fade out within a wk to 10 days.

Thanks for your replies and advice bro's. Hopefully i'll be feeling a little better within the next few days.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    3 days? I never knew Dbol reacted so fast. I always see threads with people saying they are stronger just after their second day.

I do have loss of appetite from it, but after my workout, my appetite is very strong. Good thing I guess.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    On my second week. Hands are puffy from the build up of water. Today I am tired, but I from not getting enough sleep. My 6 month old Son wouldn't sleep last night.
    Just get in the gym, and GROW.

I'm feeling better today. I trained my shoulders and traps today and went up in weight and reps on each exercise. Thanks for all the encouragement bro's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    This occurs in some with the first few days of dbol . It's a reaction to water starting to build, a slight change in BP which has undoubtedly occured, and inhibiton of natural testosterone production which is taking place.

These symptoms should fade out within a wk to 10 days.
    Smart cookie this one.....(Pheedno)
    Yeah, I was just going to add that I feel that way on D's for about a week give or take, I didn't no exactly what caused it though....The BP part I knew, but I didn't consider water retention=tired. Hmmm...
    So Pheedno, is that the same reason Enanthate makes me tired for about a week, about a week after I start it?? Water retention, or BP, or both?
    'Cuz I feel that way at the beggining of test, especially a front load. But of course at night I can't sleep a frickin' wink!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Smart cookie this one.....(Pheedno)
    Yeah, I was just going to add that I feel that way on D's for about a week give or take, I didn't no exactly what caused it though....The BP part I knew, but I didn't consider water retention=tired. Hmmm...
    So Pheedno, is that the same reason Enanthate makes me tired for about a week, about a week after I start it?? Water retention, or BP, or both?
    'Cuz I feel that way at the beggining of test, especially a front load. But of course at night I can't sleep a frickin' wink!

Undoubtedly, I think the very begining stages of HPTA inhibition is probably the main factor though. I get the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Undoubtedly, I think the very begining stages of HPTA inhibition is probably the main factor though. I get the same way.
    Oh good, so then I probably don't have Aids after all huh??
    (that's a joke guys)

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    The same thing happen to me. It went away though. Dont get discouraged.

Thread Information