ExtremeBB is offline New Member

Cycle 18 hear me out on this

I'm not your average 18 year old. I've been training and eating like a bodybuilder for quite some time, and don't gain anything. I've been on some pretty high calorie bulking diets also. I've lived this life, and now I wanna be what I live. My goal is to become a bodybuilder, thats my dream, and has been for an extremly long time. Basically not one big name bodybuilder waited untill there middle 20's. And this is my question. What do you think of a small cycle just to jump start things and get me on my way.
    Weeks 1-6 Deca 300mg (150 on tue. and 150 on fri.)
    Weeks 1-6 Test Enanthenate 400mg (200 on sun. and 200 on wed.)
    Week 7 200mg of Test (100 sun. and 100 wed.) 300 of deca ( 150 on tue. and 150 on fri.)
    Week 8 Test 100mg (50 sun. 50 on wed.) Deca 300 mg (150 on tue. 150 on fri.)
    Followed by Hcg , and anti e's.
    Listen I'm not some kid looking for a quick fix. This is my life and I wanna be a bodybuilder. I know I won't be the best unless if I take advantage of this extra adge. Also listen, don't write responses on this thread advocating this. Because possibly allot of teens will see this and will want to start a cycle thinking it's okay. For the majority of teens I would say no way, which you'll prob. say to me. But for those that can help and what not, do it through P.M not on the tread. Thanks peace.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're too young.

Your cycle stinks.

Research for a couple more years and try again.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IF you really want to be a bodybuilder, your going to have to learn how to diet and train right. Im not saying you dont know what your doing, but if you cant gain naturally, SOMETHING is not right.

Try 10,000 cals a day for 8wks. Guarantee you gain something.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Chances of long-term irreverisble side effects are very likely when you start juicing young. Your body is still going through a lot of changes right now as you mature into a full-grown man. Let your body do its own thing as intervening at this time in your life could spell total long-term destruction. I know you said that your not the typical 18 yr old, but fact is (from a ananamoty standpoint)-You are!

Use what you know about training and diet and take advantage of the fact your test levels are raging right now and you are still in your prime. Continue learning as much as you can and I bet you will blow your competition away in yrs. Its sounds like your already light yrs ahead of your peers in terms of bb knowledge so why not use that to your advantage? Steroids now won't give you an edge, only a chance you'll regret doing them down the road. Do you plan on having children of your own someday? I know infertiltiy levels can be major side from screwing around with your hormon levels while there still developing. Don't chance it bro...just keep rocking hard with the weights and food.

~US~

Testify is offline Senior Member
    If you want to be a bodybuilder, why would you prematurely curtail your natural growth potential by taking steroids ? You need to do a lot more research on this.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    You're too young.

Your cycle stinks.

[I]

Nough said, bro, your 18 don't do it. Like Billy said, if you can't make any gains naturally at your age, you're simply not training and eating properly, no "if"
    "and's" or "but's" about it.

at 18 if you really want to juice chances are u are not going to listen to us. At your age diet, rest, and training makes a huge difference in whether u will make gains or not.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    shit i wish i was 18...I agree with the Bros, interestingly enough. I ran into one of the guys at my high school that was juicing. (had my 10 year Bros) He is totally F*cked up! I am so glad I listened to a few of the Bros at the gym that said the same as these Bros. Wait...you will know when you hit the block in your training.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You're too young.

Your cycle stinks.

Well put bdtr, gave me a laugh after reading that "cycle"

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I started lifting at 14 and loved bodybuiding. I hit a peak at 18 and couldn't grow for shit. About a year later I started to gain weight like it was my job. Honestly I know the feeling. You love bodybuilding more than anything and want to start now. I started juicing at 20 and I'm so glad I didn't start any younger. I was able to build a solid fountation and I think you should do the same thing. Just wait it out is my advice not my lecture. These bodybuilders don't peak until their 30's so you do have a lot of time.

ExtremeBB is offline New Member
    thanks everyone for the relies, great info...Im going to take everything into consideration. Peace

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To young. I know it's not what you want to hear, but everyone on the board is looking out for your best interest. Take our word for it when we also tell you your cycle makes no sense.

Make the right decision!!!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeBB
    I'm not your average 18 year old. I've been training and eating like a bodybuilder for quite some time, and don't gain anything.
    Youve lived this lifestyle for what? 2 months? 2 years? Still not enough! You obviusly dont know what your doing and your cycle really does suck. Dont start the juice, be smart!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I also have to say I do NOT believe you've hit a wall at the age of 18. You should be getting the best gains of your life if your training and diet is in check. You have tons of test running through you and your body is still growing!!!!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    DamPLn not another one. PLEASE DO NOT START YET. Trust all the vets here and I'm not one of em. I understand you have found your destiny and thats awesome. But learn everything you can about AS and bodybuilding, diet etc.. first. Bro so when you get to be about 24,25 and you start you will see some awesome gains. I have training since I was 15 yrs old. I am now 28 and just starting. Take advantage of your natural test levels and recovery now. These are not doctors telling you not too, these are guys who probally have done it themselves or know someone who has. Not one, not one guy is saying do it. If you start your setting yourself up for a fucked up hormonal system and future. I know you think your getting a early start and to become a pro it's a must. Well it's not. Just reconsider bro and train your ass off for at least another 3-4 yrs. Good luck

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    You want get taller if you start now...........your plates will close.

Thread Information