PUNANI is offline New Member

Juice and Your Life Span

i want to know;

if in the long run using Gear will decrease your actual life span and create/increase serious internal health problems later down the line.

I read that majority of professional / amateur bodybuilders are not fortunate enough to have a long life span after their lifting days are over even though their health and nutrition was in check for the majority of their lives.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would say that most pro bb's have a risky lifestyle.

PUNANI is offline New Member
    the reason i am asking is because i want to know is it really worth it to give up years of your life for temporary gains and live in a moment rather then looking at the overall picture if steroids do not put bread on your table and are only a hobby.

can the gear be completely cleared out of your system once you decide enough is enough?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PUNANI
    the reason i am asking is because i want to know is it really worth it to give up years of your life for temporary gains and live in a moment rather then looking at the overall picture if steroids do not put bread on your table and are only a hobby.

can the gear be completely cleared out of your system once you decide enough is enough?
    Most of the BB's that have died young have died for reasons related to ignorance about steroid use (running liver damaging compounds at high dosages and long time periods) or other things that come with a successful lifestyle, such as recreational drugs. Steroids will, of course, clear completely from your system, even after repeated use. There are very few compounds that won't... heavy metals and LSD are the only ones that come to mind..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Def something to think long and hard about before starting bro. It costs alot and increases health risks in some aspects.

The gear will go away completley after some time. Depends of what youve been using.

e_sand is offline New Member
    Good question.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Well, the gear itself won't shorten your life span but hypertension, heart disease, and liver damage caused by steroid abuse can.

legend is offline Associate Member
    anything done in moderation is ok. when you overdue anything, whether it is gear, or alcohol, or other rec. drugs you are putting your health at risk. if your not going to compete, or make a career of bodybuilding, then just use a sensible amount, eat clean, stay away from other drugs. use alcohol moderately, and don't be afraid to go to the doctor for regular checkups. most serious health problems can be corrected if they are found early enough.

Prot is offline Banned

One mans opinion

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Well, the gear itself won't shorten your life span but hypertension, heart disease, and liver damage caused by steroid abuse can.
    And your source for this information is?

I believe the shortest lived athletes are boxers and football players..not bodybuilders. My opinion. Most of the bodybuilding deaths were caused by diuretics. You will find thousands have died from aspiribn and other OTC druga but not one verifiable steroid death. In addition about 100, 000 people die from mistakes made in the hospitals every year. It is much more dangerous to go into a hospital or visit a doctor than it is to self administer steroids .

Incidentally you might be surprised to know that millions of people have hypertension, heart disease, and liver damage that have never used steroids. THe fact is that there aere no valid studies regarding the lon term effects of there use and short term studies do not find major problems associated with there use.

Many millions also use testosterone to enhance their lives as they age and studies show that higher testosterone = better health..less heart disease, less Alzheimers, etc. Oh, did I mention less cancer...which is directly related to elevated estrogen. I believe alcohol use will damage your heart and liver far beyond the effects of anabolic steroids and should be illegal.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    If only the rest of the world thought this way...
    you aint lieing bro.......

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PUNANI
    i want to know;

if in the long run using Gear will decrease your actual life span and create/increase serious internal health problems later down the line.

I read that majority of professional / amateur bodybuilders are not fortunate enough to have a long life span after their lifting days are over even though their health and nutrition was in check for the majority of their lives.

hmmm, well I would think that in the long run using gear like the pro's and high level amateurs do would shorten one's life span, but some light cycles with good space in between probably won't have a major effect on one's life expentancy.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    anything done in moderation is ok. when you overdue anything, whether it is gear, or alcohol, or other rec. drugs you are putting your health at risk. if your not going to compete, or make a career of bodybuilding, then just use a sensible amount, eat clean, stay away from other drugs. use alcohol moderately, and don't be afraid to go to the doctor for regular checkups. most serious health problems can be corrected if they are found early enough.
    Well said...my opinion exactly.

D

Thread Information