cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

doses this sound ok for my 1st cycle

I am thinking about cycle starrting with 75mg eod of fina weeks 1-6. Then anavar weeks 1-8 at 20mg/day halo weeks 1-8 at 20 mg/day and clen at 100 mcg/ day also weeks 1-8. if this combo sound stupid for a 1st cycle for a 35 y.o with just a few months lifting experience maybe you could recommend some thing better. thanks

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    I am thinking about cycle starrting with 75mg eod of fina weeks 1-6. Then anavar weeks 1-8 at 20mg/day halo weeks 1-8 at 20 mg/day and clen at 100 mcg/ day also weeks 1-8. if this combo sound stupid for a 1st cycle for a 35 y.o with just a few months lifting experience maybe you could recommend some thing better. thanks
    well for a first cycle i would do either a dbol and test stack or a test only stack. by doing either one of these two stacks you can see how your body react and work from there.

bro if i were you i would probably wait a little longer until you have more training experience. you will actually make better gains if you gain more muscle naturally first. IMO i would wait like atleast a year. just my opinion though

KeyMastur is offline VET
    IMO it does sound stupid for a first timer. Take something light to see how your body reacts - even though you're 35.

Fina can shut you down hard - when you're ready to run fina, throw some ester of test in there.

Halo is very toxic and might yield the most side effects along with A-bombs.

I would give the lifting a while longer and let your body adjust to building muscle. I know I know - you're 35 - but still, you need a base to start with.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    If youre really itching to get on a cycle...go to your doc and have your test levels checked......I'll bet it's probably getting low at 35...well, lowish anyway.....if you come back below 400ng/dl ask your doc put you on HRT...and if he wont, put your self on it.

But Test only is a must for a 1st cycle. K.I.S.S.

JMHO

D

p.s. Keep a traing journal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Have to agree with the boys above. I would slow down and take my time. stick around and do some research. Since your just getting into the game, There is definitely no need to rush this.

I would do some research on a Test only cycle (pref. either Cyp or enan.)

I'm 35, just had my test levels checked and I was very low. I am now on HRT!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    400mg Test (actually 200mg E3D=457.14mg)

Plain. Simple. Effective.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    When "A-bomb" was mentioned earlier, what is that?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    When "A-bomb" was mentioned earlier, what is that?
    Anadrol

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    NM I found it

*edit*, Pheedno you are all over the place, I just got done searching in another window, found it and replied and you already replied. Thanks

DANballs is offline New Member
    With Only A Few Months Of Training Under Your Belt I Would Concentrate On Diet And Training. You Body Will Respond To New Things Quickly. Taking A.s. Is A Huge Step And Should Not Be Takeing Lightly Imo. D

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    its the general concensus around here that test should be the base of any cycle.

i'm doing an 8 week cycle (my first) of tren 60mg ED and test prop 80mg ED. if i could do it over again, i'd do 75mg tren ED and 100mg test prop ED. thats only because after what i've experienced so far, i know that i don't get many side effects at all, and honestly the gains aren't as great as i thought they would be (15 lbs body weight gain, and about 20 lb gain on each big compound exercise).

those are just my thoughts on test prop and tren. i.e. i personally think 75mg EOD isn't enough...

but seriously, a "few months" training isn't enough to be jumping into roids, imo. most people say at very least, a full year of intense bodybuilding (diet, training, sleep) before starting roids.

-- clocky

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not to flame bro but a test only is a good way to go. If your impatient you could do some d-bol. Fina for a first no way. I am currently on a 500mg/wk 10wk test enan cycle, it's my first, one you will see how your body will react, two I don't think you want your first cycle to make you into a pin cushion, see how the injections go, three you should always run some test with fina, period and four do tons of research on AS before starting. Your body should already be in pretty good shape before starting. Otherwise you will surely be let down and that includes more importantly your DIET. Also def go to the doc and have a full physical. I did, it was the first in ten years and my test level was 280 lower than avg. I got him to write me a script for HRT. Good luck and be smart bro.

Thread Information