hypo is offline New Member

Does Winny boost test levels?

In other words, will it give one increased aggression/sex drive followed by a crash when you stop taking it?

DANballs is offline New Member
    No It Will Really Mess With The Man.most Take Test With It To Combat That And Also The Joint Pain . D

mess with the what?

DANballs is offline New Member
    Sex Drive... D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    A winstrol cycle alone doesn't make sense.

Will winny alone at 50mg ED put on any mass/strength at all? I'm already making great gains naturally with diet and dedication alone. I also have next to no body fat and am getting very vascular. If winny can give me a little boost in strength and keep my arms looking like road maps that's all I need; my goal is not mass (kind of the oddball gear user I suppose). Through my research I came to the conclusion that winny is right for me, because it has little to no side effects (except for joint pain), and one can make some fairly good strength jumps on it. I didn't want to put on 20 pounds in 8 weeks, get a lot of acne and have everyone know I was juicing. This is my first experiement with AS and all I'm looking for for the time being is a little "plump" of the muscles and to keep my BF low while putting some strength on.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hypo
    Will winny alone at 50mg ED put on any mass/strength at all? I'm already making great gains naturally with diet and dedication alone. I also have next to no body fat and am getting very vascular. If winny can give me a little boost in strength and keep my arms looking like road maps that's all I need; my goal is not mass (kind of the oddball gear user I suppose). Through my research I came to the conclusion that winny is right for me, because it has little to no side effects (except for joint pain), and one can make some fairly good strength jumps on it. I didn't want to put on 20 pounds in 8 weeks, get a lot of acne and have everyone know I was juicing. This is my first experiement with AS and all I'm looking for for the time being is a little "plump" of the muscles and to keep my BF low while putting some strength on.
    winnie has some of the worst sides in the game bro...if you run it, run it with test prop

If I don't want to do the typical 8 wk 500mg test cycle, is it better to do high dose for a few weeks (ie, 500mg for 4 weeks) or low dose for the full 8 weeks (250mg)? This is of course with the winny.

If I don't want to do the typical 8 wk 500mg test cycle, is it better to do high dose for a few weeks (ie, 500mg for 4 weeks) or low dose for the full 8 weeks (250mg)? This is of course with the winny.
    better to do at least an 8 week cycle....
    1-8 75mg prop/ed
    3-8 50mg win/ed

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    low dose for 10-12 weeks.

can you suggest a PCT with that? Preferably nolva so I can double it up to fight gyno as well if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    better to do at least an 8 week cycle....
    1-8 75mg prop/ed
    3-8 50mg win/ed
    1-11 20mg/nolv ed
    8-11 clomid 3 days after last prop shot

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Also understand that AS is not just magic, dieting, training, and rest are probally more important then just supplementation.

Thread Information