gymrat21 is offline New Member

18 and want to get cut

.. im 18 with around 12-14% bf, im 5.9 190 lbs, been training for 3 solid years and my gains have been pretty good. is someting like clen alright fpr somebody my age?????

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not needed, just clean up your diet more, add some cardio low intensitiy for 45 min in the AM on an empty stomach and watch the fat melt off.

oph yes i want to get cut up, i forgot to tell u that.....

will i lose muscle doing that much cardio in the a.m???? i dont want to lose my muscle mass

simplyjakked is offline Member
    how bout something silly like a clean diet and cardio.
    not just your age or you but everyone on here seems to think they have to pop pills or inject to lean out, try a clean diet first...patience it doesnt happen overnight!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    keep your speeds low for cardio and try calculating your target heart rate...stay at the low end of the spectrum and you burn fat and save your muscle!

i have been trying to eat right latley and i play hockey so im getting a lot of cardio in but most of my fat is around my mid section, and i dont know why i cant get rid of it.... i was even on a fat burner over the summer, i noticed a little bit of a diff but not much in the mid section....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Just listen bdtr, clean up the diet, limit the drinking and partying and if your serious about doing it you should have no prob dropping 1-2% of bf. Too young bro.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Not needed, just clean up your diet more, add some cardio low intensitiy for 45 min in the AM on an empty stomach and watch the fat melt off.
    Nuff said...well not all but almost

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat21
    will i lose muscle doing that much cardio in the a.m???? i dont want to lose my muscle mass

Just make sure that you dont do anything that requires alot of muscle before you do something to restore your glicogen levels.

I always drink a powerade and eat a boiled egg right after my cardio and right before I go to the gym.

Thread Information