Nine Inches is offline New Member

prohormone truth

ok out of 1-ad stacked with 4-ad verses stuff like t-momb or 1-tu or mag 10
    whats makes the 1-ad 4-ad stack so good if it has to convert while the others are the target hormone.
    now out of these which is truly the best u can name one that i didn't name either.
    truth is i don't think im ready for roids so i want to do a prohormone cycle to see where it gets me. but i want the most potent prohormone available. if possible let me know what doses are best to take that hormone also

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Inches
    ok out of 1-ad stacked with 4-ad verses stuff like t-momb or 1-tu or mag 10
    whats makes the 1-ad 4-ad stack so good if it has to convert while the others are the target hormone.
    now out of these which is truly the best u can name one that i didn't name either.
    truth is i don't think im ready for roids so i want to do a prohormone cycle to see where it gets me. but i want the most potent prohormone available. if possible let me know what doses are best to take that hormone also
    IMO, i think you should spend your money on tried and true basics such as; quality protein supps, quality foods, vitamins, creatine,etc. read and research all you can about natural ways to gain size and strength. i know i didn't answer your question...it's because i think prohormones are a waste of money. to take the dosages that really have some effect is just too expensive for the return.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I'm sure alot of guys will disagree but don't waste your money. I have seen the prices of that "crap" and do yourself a favor and go to Outback and have a sirloin, you'll get more out of it. Supplements are a billion dollar a year industry and I will agree that there is a place for alot of the stuff but when you get down to making a small cycle out of them I think your wasting your time and money. There was a thread a few days back about wheather dbol works or not and the whole deal was since you can't go back and duplicate the cycle without dbol how do you know it worked. I think that would really apply to supplements. I use myoplex and a couple of weightgainers but thats about it. I remember when those amino acid pills blew up - I was like a senior in h.s. and my whole football team was downing them like crazy, didn't do much, just cost around $65.00 bucks a bottle. Shit thats 10cc of test....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Wrong forum but listen to the boys above.

Thread Information