Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

Test and Clen question

OK, i plan on doing a cycle of test enath at 400mg a week (2 shots a week) for 10 weeks. This will be my first cycle and yes i have clomid and will use nolva 10-20mg ed. anyways, i plan on eating alot to gain as much muscle as possible.

My question is about the clen . I have clen from LR in liquid form. I researched alot on how many mcg's to take, but most people just talked about how many "tabs" to take.
    question #1. Do i start this cycle 3 weeks after last injection (like clomid) or can i start it immediately following week 10, bc i want to lose the extra fat as soon as possible.
    #2 what is an effective dosage in mcg's NOT tabs. start off with about 50mcg's??
    #3 and does the LR clen have ketotifen in it?

Thank yall so much for all the help

oh yeah im 22, about 11-12% bf 215, 6'3

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen is beneficial to keeping gains when started with clomid But your not talking about cutting as soon as your done with the cycle are you. IMO a very bad idea if so. Give your body a little time to get used to the extra weight before cutting or you will loose a lot of your gains.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    the test is still active in your body and you should be still gaining in those three weeks between your last shot and when u start clomid........if you start the clen to early like RON said its a bad idea
    run clen with clomid starting at 40mcgs a day up too around 120mcgs and then back down in a 2 week period in total....then 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on again....

thanks for the help

just curious why would i lose alot of my gains if i started clen before clomid, even if i ate just as much and worked out just as much/hard?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    thanks for the help

just curious why would i lose alot of my gains if i started clen before clomid, even if i ate just as much and worked out just as much/hard?
    You wouldn't. but when you say you want to start loosing the fat as soon as possible it makes it seem like you were gonna start cutting right away. I actually said clen will even help to solidify your gains.

You can start at 40mcgs a day up to about 120mcgs but there is no need to tapper down. Cycle in 2 week intervals just like Shud said. If you did good the first time with it you can taper up a little less and start at say 60mcg the next t 2 weeks on. I get to where I run it at 120mcg straight through but then I've used a shit load of clen and I wouldn't recomend doing that to anyone else.

As for your last question I'm not sure. I'd ask your supplyier or LR. If it does have ketotifen in it, there is no need to cycle it. Just run it with out breaks.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Are you takeing the clen to lean out after your cycle and drop the bf that mite come with the test?

yeah i plan on gaining a little extra fat, due to the increase calories, and would like to drop the BF as soon as possible. my source cannon get my winny which i think would be best.

sorry---my source cannot get me winny..

Thread Information