Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cyberp is offline New Member

Two 1st timers on a deca and dbol stack

A friend and I are planning on starting a cycle on the the first of January. We want to get sufficient results in time for spring break March 15th and don't want to be all messed up when we go. I was hoping some experts out there could tell me what they think of our plan.

Heres the cycle:
    Week------Dbol ---------Deca ------HCG
    --1------15mg/day----200mg/wk
    --2------20mg/day----200mg/wk
    --3------25mg/day----400mg/wk
    --4------25mg/day----400mg/wk
    --5------20mg/day----400mg/wk
    --6------15mg/day----400mg/wk
    --7-------------------200mg/wk
    --8-------------------200mg/wk
    --9------------------------------1amp/wk
    --10-----------------------------1amp/wk

We will have nolvadex in case of any signs of gyno but don't plan on taking much. I dont want to take clomid since Im quite scared of feeling as some have called it "a little girl on crack" which is a large reason for not taking test with the stack. We also are not looking for regoddamndiculous size so don't tell me to take test. Not to mention I'm not about to deal with a 12 week cycle. 8 is sufficient.

A bit about us, I'm 6'3" 185lbs 8% bodyfat, my friend 6'0" 170lbs 10% bodyfat. Oh and we want to rockhard and hot for all the ladies at the end of the cycle.

The only thing I'm still kind of curious about is Equipoisee. Don't really know if it would help.

animal-inside is online now Senior Member
    ur just going to get flammed for this.. I think you kinda knew this before u posted..
    good luck with the deca dick and have fun wasting ur money by not using proper PCT...
    not a flame but u really should research more..

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    since you only wanna do an 8 week cycle, i would deff say throw some test in there, it isn't good to do a deca only cycle. I wouldn't taper the deca or dbol like that either. just stick with one dosage. You gotta take the clomid, without that expect to lose all your gains. But deff. throw some test in there, that is a must. just my .02

i would search around this website first before you post something like this, you are going to get flamed. research first, it is amazing how much you can learn by just sitting down and just reading threads.....
    Last edited by monkeyjuice; 11-18-2003 at 08:22 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    ur just going to get flammed for this.. I think you kinda knew this before u posted..
    good luck with the deca dick and have fun wasting ur money by not using proper PCT...
    not a flame but u really should research more..
    Yes Yes and Yes

Hope the Deca dick clears up by Spring break or your not getting any. Learn what your doing before you start. That cycle is all fucked up I wouldn't even know where to begin to try to fix anything. Plus you wanna be all nice and cut huh well deca and dbol will both make you nice and puff like Mr staypuff. Hope you don't get tits.

legend is offline Associate Member
    first off your running the dbol to long and too little. run it for 4 weeks at 30 mg per day. the deca is also too low. i would run it at least 400mg per week. at 6'3" and only 185lbs, you might want to throw some test in there. you are extremely light for your height, test would help. test and deca work great together. and if your prone to deca dick (i am not thank god but some guys are) when you get to spring break you will not be rock hard for the ladies.you and your buddy will be spending alot of time alone. get some clomid, or your wasting your time. and if your not using test, and only running 8 weeks of deca the hcg may be a waste of time and money. do your self a favor and throw some sust in there, even 250mg per week is better then what your planning. 200mg of deca is a waste of money and time.

if u want hard lean mass like u seem to want... search "prop winny and/or fina"... and "clomid".. or try "prop and EQ"..
    u ain't gonna get hard lean mass with deca or dbol ...
    if i were u i would avoid deca, cyp , enth, and dbol...
    search those then post again with more knowledge then you'll get some peopel willing to help you out..

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok you dont wanna get huge from test, but you wanna get puffed up like a balloon from deca and dbol ....you wanna function properly but not use clomid..pal if you dont use clomid your dick will never work again....i really hope this is a sick joke.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberp
    A friend and I are planning on starting a cycle on the the first of January. We want to get sufficient results in time for spring break March 15th and don't want to be all messed up when we go. I was hoping some experts out there could tell me what they think of our plan.

Heres the cycle:
    Week------Dbol ---------Deca ------HCG
    --1------15mg/day----200mg/wk
    --2------20mg/day----200mg/wk
    --3------25mg/day----400mg/wk
    --4------25mg/day----400mg/wk
    --5------20mg/day----400mg/wk
    --6------15mg/day----400mg/wk
    --7-------------------200mg/wk
    --8-------------------200mg/wk
    --9------------------------------1amp/wk
    --10-----------------------------1amp/wk

We will have nolvadex in case of any signs of gyno but don't plan on taking much. I dont want to take clomid since Im quite scared of feeling as some have called it "a little girl on crack" which is a large reason for not taking test with the stack. We also are not looking for regoddamndiculous size so don't tell me to take test. Not to mention I'm not about to deal with a 12 week cycle. 8 is sufficient.

A bit about us, I'm 6'3" 185lbs 8% bodyfat, my friend 6'0" 170lbs 10% bodyfat. Oh and we want to rockhard and hot for all the ladies at the end of the cycle.

The only thing I'm still kind of curious about is Equipoisee. Don't really know if it would help.
    Oh boy, here we go again.. where do I start, first of all you are both extremely under-researched. No test in your cycle huh? why are you pyramiding?... Thats a worthless cycle.. You are not going to "look hot for the ladies" and even if you got their attention your dicks would be as hard as a wet sock. Do what you want as it seems you aren't really care about the advice we are going to give you. Good luck studs..

MachZ is offline Member
    "Yes Yes and Yes

Hope the Deca dick clears up by Spring break or your not getting any. Learn what your doing before you start. That cycle is all fucked up I wouldn't even know where to begin to try to fix anything. Plus you wanna be all nice and cut huh well deca and dbol will both make you nice and puff like Mr staypuff. Hope you don't get tits."

Mr. StayPuff........LMFAO..... Good 1

I agree with the guy above.
    I did pretty much what your thinking 10yrs. ago on my first cycle.
    I made some decent gains, but I was much heaver and than both of you and lost it pretty quick without PCT. but lucky enough I didn't suffer from Deca Dick but thats the exception not the norm.

All I can say is your choice not to run Test with Deca should be reviewed.

The spring break and all kinda makes me think that your going to be prone to roid rage and maybe still in High School?

Ok so what do we do then!

Well I apparently don't know shit. Damn it. So what would you recomend then as a good cycle that will leave us cut and sex capable by March 15th?

first off give some stats...age and years training

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    not going to make a difference....

Our stats

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Ok here's our stats:

Me:
    22 years of age, 6'3" 185lb, hardgainer, slim, workout experience for 6 years. I've taken everything from creatine to andro, looking for something a bit better.

The friend:
    21 years of age, 6'0" 170lbs, hardgainer, slim, workout experience 6 years. extremely small penis.

Ok well what if we stack test and deca , skip the dbol , take clomid for the two weeks after, how do you think we will stack up for spring break. BTW we both have very high metabolisms that burn fat quickly so do you think we would still need a cutting cycle?

And thank you for the Mr. Staypuff comment, that has pretty much ended any type of deca and dbol cycle.

read my second post

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My best advice for you is this. DO NOT RUSH INTO AS. It is nothing to screw around with. I know you want to look good, shit we all do, but imagine what would of happened if you did that cycle without coming to the board for advice? No clomid and a Deca cycle? You would definitely end up at the Dr.'s office.

Let me tell you about my experience on CLOMID. It was perfect. I felt wonderful. Yes, I felt wonderful. Not everyone turns into a crying women.

Do some research on TEST cyp or Test Enan.
    Research DIET tips (NO steroid in the world is going to get you big unless your diet is in check)
    Research CLOMID & Nolva
    and you might want to post your workout to the guys on the board to see if they can help.

Best of luck!!!

BLT

OH yeah, one more thing. You don't need to look good to get women, it's all in the attitude!

well to say you are a hardgainer you would have to calculate your diet...do you know how many calories you take in per day? how bout what percentage of that is carbs/fats/protein...diet is the fist aspect of this and with a proper one you can probably get a really tight body by the time spring break rolls around without the use of AAS

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with what everyone has said so far. Just to add a little though, don't expect to be "rock hard and cut up" from one cycle, and even if you started today by the time spring break rolls around you will have probly lost most of your gains with your proposed cycle. If you do decide to cycle, go ahead and throw in some test.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    The friend:
    21 years of age, 6'0" 170lbs, hardgainer, slim, workout experience 6 years. extremely small penis.
    With a comment like that ill bet that you are not 22.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    OH yeah, one more thing. You don't need to look good to get women, it's all in the attitude!
    Yeah women love ugly men with attitudes. Kidding, but being in good shape sends a visual message that you care about your health and your appearence. It is definately a plus in the mating game. Test and deca would be a better cycle. Do the deca for 10 weeks and run the test right up until you leave for break. pct whn you return and you can jump back on test and fina for the summer season.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I read some country give Deca only for 20 weeks with no test before letting rapist out of prison as this regiment as "chemical castration". Nearly Permantly damages ability to have sex or to have sexual desire.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    My best advice for you is this. DO NOT RUSH INTO AS. It is nothing to screw around with. I know you want to look good, shit we all do, but imagine what would of happened if you did that cycle without coming to the board for advice? No clomid and a Deca cycle? You would definitely end up at the Dr.'s office.

Let me tell you about my experience on CLOMID. It was perfect. I felt wonderful. Yes, I felt wonderful. Not everyone turns into a crying women.

Do some research on TEST cyp or Test Enan.
    Research DIET tips (NO steroid in the world is going to get you big unless your diet is in check)
    Research CLOMID & Nolva
    and you might want to post your workout to the guys on the board to see if they can help.

Best of luck!!!

BLT

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, that proposed spring break cycle is not what you want. I'm going to cancun and I know what you want. You def need to take test because judging on your sizes that is exactly what you need. With proper training and diet you could gain 20lbs easy. I am putting my friends for their first cycle on test e 400mg/wk. I think that would be good for you. Me, well I will be stacking test e, eq, winny, proviron (possibly), anavar , and tren . It will be good to be 200lbs at 5'8. Here is my proposed cycle link:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...807#post671807
    Not set in stone but that is prolly it. I would not recommend a first time user to this btw.

More info if it helps, and again any advice is greatly appreciated:

I have been working out very hard for about a year now, after years of off and on training (I have a free gym with college, so its been easier to stay dedicated).

I have always taken supplements, and have used almost every mainstream aid (creatine, protein, weight gainer, andro, other random stuff).

My diet changes, as I try new things, but usually I stick to arround 4000 calories, and 180 g of protein. I don't count percentage of calories everyday, but I usually use diets that are approx. 40% carbs 30%protein 30%fat.

The reason I started looking into AS is some of my buddies juiced and got good gains, however they have very different body types than me so the same stack didn't seem logical.

I figured that since I've always been thin (I've had a six pack as long as I can remember), that thinning out after a bulking cycle would be easy and fast for me, but apparently I am wrong. This is why I was researching high bulk, low cutting varieties.

From what I can tell, you guys recomend Test Enan, but can you tell me what I should stack it with, and what I can expect arround March 15? And what about after spring break, what can I do to prepare for summer.

One more thought, we are poor college kids who are budgeting for this, so please try to recomend cheaper varieties if possible.

Thanks again for all the helpful advice, as I have learned so much from this board already!!!!

Also, as I am searching for more info on anti-estogens and stuff, I am seeing a lot of references to PCT. Can someone give me a link or explain this?

Stacks that the other's do are probably OK, you can steer almost any steroid to do what you want with diet, type and intensity of workout, etc. PLus you get a little bloated tummy, but thats the first to go away in PCT.

Clomid is one of the best and cheapest things that actually "crank" your testicles back into full normal production of testosterone . The longer they dont, the more damage is set in. You want to make your testicular shutdown as short as necessary and when your cycle is over, get your natural stuff working again quickly. Also the emotional episodes that are famous with clomid... well you get that worst if you dont clomid/nolva because the depression and emotional episodes comes from being temporarily at zero testosterone. Thats why you want to keep it as short as possible.

More info if it helps, and again any advice is greatly appreciated:

I have been working out very hard for about a year now, after years of off and on training (I have a free gym with college, so its been easier to stay dedicated).

I have always taken supplements, and have used almost every mainstream aid (creatine, protein, weight gainer, andro, other random stuff).

My diet changes, as I try new things, but usually I stick to arround 4000 calories, and 180 g of protein. I don't count percentage of calories everyday, but I usually use diets that are approx. 40% carbs 30%protein 30%fat.

The reason I started looking into AS is some of my buddies juiced and got good gains, however they have very different body types than me so the same stack didn't seem logical.

I figured that since I've always been thin (I've had a six pack as long as I can remember), that thinning out after a bulking cycle would be easy and fast for me, but apparently I am wrong. This is why I was researching high bulk, low cutting varieties.

From what I can tell, you guys recomend Test Enan, but can you tell me what I should stack it with, and what I can expect arround March 15? And what about after spring break, what can I do to prepare for summer.

One more thought, we are poor college kids who are budgeting for this, so please try to recomend cheaper varieties if possible.

Thanks again for all the helpful advice, as I have learned so much from this board already!!!!

Also, as I am searching for more info on anti-estogens and stuff, I am seeing a lot of references to PCT. Can someone give me a link or explain this?
    PCT = Post Cycle Treatment/therapy usually begins 2 or 3 weeks after final injection.

run a simple test cycle:

1 -10 Enan 500mg
    1 - PCT Nolva 10mg ED
    2 weeks after last injection start PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

thats all I have to say

for my first cycle, i ran test.. i think thats all you need. See how your body reacts to it. You can gain a good 20lbs with the right diet. You say your are looking for something cheap. You can get a test cycle cheap, depending on your source. maybe between $250-$350 Once you start a stacking cycle, your money starts to stack too. you know what i mean. I paid over $1000 so far for my cycle, and i know you would rather save your loot for spring break.

weeks 1-10 500mg test (shot 250mg 2x a week)
    weeks 13-15 PCT

day 1 - 300mg clomid
    days 2-12 100mg clomid
    days 13-21 50mg clomid

My Cycle of Steroids : $1100
    Gym Membership: $175
    Dedicating the 10 weeks before spring break to the weightroom, and arriving in cancun looking ripped/swoled with no money in your pocket, seeing fine drunk college girls running around screwing everything that has a heartbeat: PRICELESS

MrDezel is offline Banned
    What is your motivation again? I seem a bit confused on the seriousness of this all. Hopefully you have given this some thought.

Ok, I am learning!
    D-bol and Test seems a good match, as a 4 week d-bol run will jumpstart the program for the Test to kick in.

I should take Nolvadex for the whole time period 10 mg ED (what is ED?)

I should up the Nolvadex upon PCT to 20mg and add in clomid at decreasing levels from 300mg to 50 mg over 2 weeks.

Another question, when you say Test I assume you mean enan. What about prop? I've read that is kicks in faster than enan and cypionate (same?) and that it retains less water, which in my purposes seems to be a good thing.

Does this substitution make sense? And again I appreciate everyones help. And which might I find to be most cost effective? (of the tests)

someday is offline Member
    A d-bol jump start is fine but not necesary.

Running nolva at 10mgs ED(Every Day) will help keep the bloat down.

Test Prop does kick in faster than Test E, however Test Prop requires ED injects and can become a pain in the butt...haha. It would also be more expensive to run prop than enthanate.

The biggest thing that i can stress is that the cycle will cost you around 200-300 dollars probably...however the amount of food you will need to make any great gains especially with your body type will be quite a bit...If your already at 4000 calories man i dont even know how much you would need during the cycle maybe 6,000 or even higher??? Also your protien seems to be a bit low...double your weight and thats about how much protien you should intake daily.

Best thing i can recomend is...if your not starting tell january hang around here everyday and read tell then...then place your order. You only have a month and a half to cram a year or mores worth of research in so get to readin.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    A d-bol jump start is fine but not necesary.

Running nolva at 10mgs ED(Every Day) will help keep the bloat down.

Test Prop does kick in faster than Test E, however Test Prop requires ED injects and can become a pain in the butt...haha. It would also be more expensive to run prop than enthanate.

The biggest thing that i can stress is that the cycle will cost you around 200-300 dollars probably...however the amount of food you will need to make any great gains especially with your body type will be quite a bit...If your already at 4000 calories man i dont even know how much you would need during the cycle maybe 6,000 or even higher??? Also your protien seems to be a bit low...double your weight and thats about how much protien you should intake daily.

Best thing i can recomend is...if your not starting tell january hang around here everyday and read tell then...then place your order. You only have a month and a half to cram a year or mores worth of research in so get to readin.
    well put.

Cool Ok so here is the new cycle we have proposed

Cycle
    Wk 1-4 20mg/day Dbol
    1-8 500mg/wk Test Enanthate
    1-10 10mg/day Nolvadex

PCT start week 10
    day 1 300mg clomid
    2-11 100mg/dy clomid
    12-21 50mg/dy clomid
    Also Nolvadex 20mg/dy for all PCT

We are targeting daily protien intake to be at 2g per lb of bodyweight. Daily calorie intake to be 6-7,000 /day. Questions on other supplements, I usually take lots of creatine and weight gainer. Will this be of benefit?

Cycle
    Wk 1-4 20mg/day Dbol
    1-10 10mg/day Nolvadex

PCT start week 10
    day 1 300mg clomid
    2-11 100mg/dy clomid
    12-21 50mg/dy clomid

We are targeting daily protien intake to be at 2g per lb of bodyweight. Daily calorie intake to be 6-7,000 /day. Questions on other supplements, I usually take lots of creatine and weight gainer. Will this be of benefit?

now this post here looks 100x better than the first one you had. See what a little reasearch can do. Good Job. I would up the dbol to 25mg a day, but like said before, the dbol isn't necessary, i think you will get what you are looking for from a test only cycle. But its up to you.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Cycle
    Wk 1-4 20mg/day Dbol
    1-10 10mg/day Nolvadex

PCT start week 10
    day 1 300mg clomid
    2-11 100mg/dy clomid
    12-21 50mg/dy clomid

Looks good. I would definitely keep the weight gainer - you'll have to do whatever you can to keep your calories high and somewhat clean, at the same time. Not sure about creatine, so bump for someone w/ experience taking creatine while on cycle...and don't forget the multivitamins, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    now this post here looks 100x better than the first one you had. See what a little reasearch can do. Good Job. I would up the dbol to 25mg a day, but like said before, the dbol isn't necessary, i think you will get what you are looking for from a test only cycle. But its up to you.
    I agree. Point them in the right direction and let the learning begin!!!!

This actually is a good example of on how to help out someone who is new to the game.

1. explain why the cycle he suggest wasn't beneficial
    2. get stats on the person
    3. point them in the right direction
    4. After doing some research, cycle looks good!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-19-2003 at 11:07 AM.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Why not instead of Nolvadex he run Arimidex throughout to keep off all the possible estrogen body fat that might show its ugly head throughout.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    here's your easy answer:
    test prop + tren + winny, followed by PCT consisting of clomid and clenbuterol .

your original cycle proposal does not coincide with your goals of being "ripped". mine does i think, but you'll run the risk of getting fina dick and maybe reduced sex drive for a while post cycle (even with proper PCT).

your second cycle proposal is a good cycle, but i still think its prone to causing bloat.

now i gotta say the standard stuff. do more research before jumping into AAS, try to accomplish your goals via diet alone before jumping into AAS, don't expect AAS to be a magic cure all.

btw, i'm not that experienced, i've only done test prop and tren. this post is just my opinion that i've formulated after reading lots of posts on this board.

-- clocky

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Why not instead of Nolvadex he run Arimidex throughout to keep off all the possible estrogen body fat that might show its ugly head throughout.
    i have to agree with mrdezel. i am not a big fan of nolvadex throughout. if you do not need it then do not take it. i personally have never used nolvadex in my lifetime. the arimidex is the better way to go to avoid the bloat. now i have a big question for you boys. have either one of you ever given yourself a shot before ? it may seem like fun and games but you better know what your doing with that also. you can hurt yourselves if your not educated. a good cycle is the first step, but injection sites and aspirating can be your final step.do you know what aspirating means ? and one final note, if your running test(smart move) then keep the deca in there, even at 300mg a week you will still see some real good gains, and the sides should be minimal if any.run it for 8 weeks, stop it 2 weeks short of the test. just my opinion. deca has always been good to me.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Honestly man. It would be hard to post a cycle on this board and not have someone tell you that you have to throw in some kind of test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information