Thread: Acne

Donovan is offline New Member

Acne

i have been cycling test and dont worry im doing it properly im going to start d-bol at 25 mgs per day and im worried about acne. i wash with a backbrush and soap and i tan once in a while and that keeps them down quite a bit but i was wondering if there were anymore tricks out there i could combine with these to keep them down

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan
    i have been cycling test and dont worry im doing it properly im going to start d-bol at 25 mgs per day and im worried about acne. i wash with a backbrush and soap and i tan once in a while and that keeps them down quite a bit but i was wondering if there were anymore tricks out there i could combine with these to keep them down
    I dunno if this will help but I went to my doctor as soon as I noticed acne and he prescribed me with some creams and pills... I always had a big body since I've been goin to him and the acne develped at the beginning of my cycle before I had visible size gains so he didnt suspect I was on AS or anything.

popa is offline Senior Member
    search in the spa forum lots of info on acne, I always steam after after training that seems to help a lot

GTT
    GTT is offline New Member
    I find drinking a bottle of water a day, 2 showers and tanning twice for 15 mins- each and every day brings any gear related acne under control.
    Helps if you own your own tanning bed.........

Ive done the docs creams, antibiotics and even accutane.
    I would try to keep away from those if i were you.

creams- generally dont allow you to cover a wide enough area like your back..
    antibiotics- you carnt seriously take these for the rest of your life--also they have catabolic properties i beleive--aswell as increasing the chances of you creating a resistant strain of bacteria.
    accutane- hardcore drug-- not to be used without medical supervision and lets be honest--its only for severe cases of acne, you carnt exactly use it for the rest of your gear taking life can you.

Aside from going to the doc and receiving prescribed acne treatment I would suggest some Pantothenic Acid(Vit.B-5) at 1000mg/ED along with lots of water. Try and drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Aside from going to the doc and receiving prescribed acne treatment I would suggest some Pantothenic Acid(Vit.B-5) at 1000mg/ED along with lots of water. Try and drink at least a gallon of water a day.

nothing like 10000% (that is not a typo) of your drv for stuff . I hear it takes a while to work though, so you should probably start a few weeks before your cycle.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    If you do get acne bad, like i did, i went to my doc and he prescribed me some accutain, worked like a charm. completely cleared up and i haven't have a pimple in quite a long time.....works wonders

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I would go over in the spa forum and search around... I myself dont get any thing until i come off... Thats just me, but it goes away... Search the Spa!

Grant is offline Member
    there are sooooo many threads on this, took a look around, many options, depends on your acne

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I have been through accutane treatment in the past, but with d-bol the only acne I seen was on my chest @ 50mg/day, dropped it down to 40mg and had no probs

Thread Information