Thread: First cycle?

Gunner9043 is offline New Member

First cycle?

Hey I am getting ready to start my first cycle and whats available is Sust and Test Enth. I realize this isn't fancy, but I wanted to see how my body responds before I get into a more dynamic cycle.

Any comments based on my availability, and dosing and duration would be appreciated. I am not planning on starting until Jan. So I have a few more months to try and learn as much as possible

Thanks

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'll just get right to the standard response and say we need more information such as age, stats, lifting experience and what not as far as designing a specific cycle, as to which one most everyone here is gonna say test enth but try to also get an oral like dbol to jumpstart the cycle and get plenty of nolva for gyno and clomid for pct.

Sorry

Age 29
    Height 6 ft
    weight 198

BF% 12
    Been lifing for around 11 years now. Have defintly hit a wall and ready to push past. Would like to get to 210-215lbs and get BF below 10%

Bench 385
    Squat 505

BTW I am a type 1 diabetic insulin dependent for past 13 years. Chol, Liver, Kidneys all check out fine. Just had a full workup 2 weeks ago

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You seem pretty strong already I would do 500 mg a week for 10 weeks for a first timer. If you use sust it would be best if you could take a half cc every other day. If using enth inject 1cc twice a week.

I would suggest running a single estered test, in your case: enth, for your first cycle. Sust needs to be injected at least 3x s wk because of the short acting prop ester. Cycling enth would just make it easier for you as injects are only taken twice a wk and IMO I would not think your ready for EOD injects of sust., not to mention the pain from the prop may be a little more than you need for your cycle. A simple cycle of enth @ 500mg/wk for 10wks with PCT starting two wks after your last shot. Don't forget to have your anti-e s in order. Train hard, eat healthy, and watch yourself grow.
    Last edited by 01dragonslayer; 11-19-2003 at 08:56 AM.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Go with the Enanthate . 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Don't mess around with the Sust. I don't know why its so popular, but it seems a lot of guys want to run it now. A single ester is much easier to manage, and maintains a higher average blood-test level than something like Sust at the same dosage.

I also agree sust is to much work to maintain even bloodlevels, run 500mg test enanthate a week I personally would stack it with either 400mg of deca or EQ(your choice I prefer the Eq bc of less water retention)

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    what about dbol guys, no one advises him to stack the dbol, i was on 800mgs of test enth. a week, and 30 dbol a day i gained 30lbs in 4 weeks, please take some armidex or novaldex or liquidex, cause test aromatizes and no one wants bitch tits

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    what about dbol guys, no one advises him to stack the dbol, i was on 800mgs of test enth. a week, and 30 dbol a day i gained 30lbs in 4 weeks, please take some armidex or novaldex or liquidex, cause test aromatizes and no one wants bitch tits
    Hmmmm....not too sure I would suggest d-bo(for a newbie) especially when he stated that he wanted to see how his body reacts(sides, gyno, etc.).

there is nothing too dynamic about running dbol with test, i would reccomend that rather then running just a test by itself... i can't stress anti estrogens enough though...

if he's curious about how his body will react: you can look for the following

high blood pressure
    ACNEEEEEEEE ((sucks))
    gyno ((maybe but most likely))
    increased appetite
    you'll be a horny mother fucker
    depending on your genetics your hair will thin out

correct me if i missed anything bros

good luck bro

Thanks for all the feedback. I think I will do the Test alone first and see what happens. How long should I wait after my first cycle before I can begain the second?

I got the clomid but honestly I am scared to death of that stuff. Don't know why, but just have seen a bunch of people griping about how bad it made them feel. oh well guess I gotta have it, risk of damage too great without it

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner9043
    Thanks for all the feedback. I think I will do the Test alone first and see what happens. How long should I wait after my first cycle before I can begain the second?

I got the clomid but honestly I am scared to death of that stuff. Don't know why, but just have seen a bunch of people griping about how bad it made them feel. oh well guess I gotta have it, risk of damage too great without it
    At a minimum, time on = time off.

Clomid sides are blown way out of proportion. Its not that bad.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Test E.... is the best choice I think. Never seen anyone that wasn't satisfied with it (when done right).

LMAO....see your thinking about your next cycle now, i'm telling you bro LISTEN: because i was the SAME way, "oh i'll just run the test alone" i would not advise you wrong with this, do a search, 9 out of 10 times anyone on here with cycle experience will tell you to run the test with something else... no bullshit bro...

dbol is cheap, and the gains and strength you will see, will out-weigh the gains on just test alone...

good luck man

later bros

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Running Dbol is like drinking wine with a nice meal, it compliments it and by time,(4weeks) you are off dbol, the sust should be kicking. Dbol just a good jump start at the beginning.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    [QUOTE=monster.] i would not advise you wrong with this, do a search, 9 out of 10 times anyone on here with cycle experience will tell you to run the test with something else... no bullshit bro...

From what ive found by searching arounf i think that 9 out of 10 people on this board would reccommend a test only cycle for someones first cycle.

tinmantwo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner9043

I will be the first to say that I am still learning alot.But I have used clomid on all of the last three cycles I did and never had a single negitive reaction.Hell I dont even know what they are.(maybe mind over matter..LOL) Goodluck boss

Thread Information