Thread: d-bol

kahn is offline Junior Member

d-bol

i just got my hands on some liquid d-bl form denkall. My friend did it with test for 8 weeks, running 500mg/wk of test and 1cc of d-bol(denkall) as well for 8 weeks. he did clomid afterwards but no anti E's and he put on some good size and really grew solid as hell. what my question is concerning the d-bol. I've always heard of doing the d-bol for the first four weeks to get the cycle jumpstarted, but that was always with the pills. I have never heard anything about the liquid form, so i was wondering if he shouldnt have done the d-bol for the whole eight weeks or when i do it, if i should just keep it to 4 weeks
    thanx

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Did he do the d-bol at 1cc a week for the whole cycle? If so, it did nothing for him. Just stick with it as a jumpstart for the cycle, at 1-1.5cc everyday, for the first 4 weeks.

-moto

yeah he did it for the whole 8 weeks, just a little over 1cc a week. He did the 10cc's in 8 weeks

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    That was a waste. Completely. The half-life of d-bol is only a few hours. If you want to use it in your cycle, split the doses up throughout the day to keep the levels of the drug in your system somewhat stable.

-moto

so do i need to inject every day, and if so how much?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were you I wouldn't inject it I would drink it. That shit hurts like hell in fact its one of the worst. And yes you will have to everyday.

grapple8826 is offline New Member
    moto i have the the AS reference manual,i was thinking of doing Dbol at 25 mg a wk for 7wk. Its says it really doesnt matter whether u split the dosage up or if u take all off it together. does it really matter or does it depend on the individual(ex. big guy takes it all at once or little guy splits the dosage up.?or vice versa?)

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    25mg per week????

I think the normal starting dose is 20-35mg per day for 4 weeks while waiting for a longer acting test to kick in?

grapple8826 is offline New Member
    oops, i ment 25mg per day for 7 wks

gokorn1 is offline New Member
    if i have 10cc how much should i drink every day and over what 4 weeks? and is drinking it just as affective as shooting it up?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    not as affective but still going to jumpstart your system. Just be sure to eat like a horse.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Drinking is still oral so it is still going to have the potential for liver damage. How many mg per cc is it? I would keep it to 4 weeks if you are jumpstarting test. If you only have dbol then wait until you get test.

Personally I avoid it all together at 33 years old. I am ok with waiting for the test to kick in.

scottp99, i cant really understand spanish, but for how many mg per cc, it says this: 1 ml/50kgde peso vivo, whatever the hell that means, i dont even know if that tells u what ur looking for

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Since it is injectable, wont the life span of Dbol be longer since it is not being disolved by the acids in the stomache? It should stay in the blood stream longer than a few hours.
    25 mgs IMO is low for Dbol. 4 weeks is ok. If you like the results, you can stay on for another week or two.

Thread Information