Thread: Test

somedude247 is offline Member

Test

Over the past months I've read a lot about Test cycles ..how much, how long..etc...most cycles tend to go 10-12 weeks...But what do u guys think of a 15 or 20 week cycle involving test ??? What is the longest a person can safely run Test?
    this is what I was thinkin:

wk 1-3 400 MG
    wk 3-10 800 MG
    wk 10-15 1200 MG
    wk 15-20 1600 MG

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    15 weeks isnt really much diff to a normal 12 week cycle. A long term cycle I would call sometin like a 24 week cycle, or maybe a full 1 year cycle which is what some people tend to do. IMO If I was to run any longer then 12 weeks, I would keep dosages low. There has been a few discussions on AR about long term cycles and a few issues on if running a low dosage cycle is better then a normal 10 - 12 week med-high dosage cycle. IMO I wouldnt run any longer then 12 weeks. But the only way you will know is if you try it out coz as you would know by now, AAS and different sort of cycles react differently to different people. As for safety? Well, I would assume that the longer you go and the more you take, then more chance you have of side effects. Good luck bro

-Gear

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Its actually better to run one long cycle then to keep running small ones. It's too hard on your body to keep switching and confusing your body. Almost all the pros are on year around. As far as it being safe for you Im not sure. In my opinion I wouldn't pyramid it though like you have it. Try something like.

Week
    1-5 750
    6-10 1000
    11-15 1250
    16-20 1500

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I would keep it even all the way through. But without knowing what your experience is, its impossible to recommend a specific dosage. As for the length of your cycle, you should be fine running it if you have HCG .

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=TREbody. Almost all the pros are on year around. [/QUOTE]

Exactly, they are pros who are in the 30s with tons of cycle and training experence.

Somedude-How old are you and what is your experence?
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 11-19-2003 at 11:19 AM.

DANballs is offline New Member
    Im A Big Fan Of Long Cycles. I Just Came Off Of A 16 Weeker And Am Planing For Jan 04 Between 20 -24 Weeks. But I Will Run The Same Dose All The Way Through. D

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    i would STRONGLY reccomend running dbol with test, my first cycle was just test alone, and i should of listened to my friend when he said you will benefit from it if you run it with some dbol all you are going to do is hold a bunch of water, lmao @ 1600 mgs you don't need that much, and you don't need 15 weeks...

run like 800mgs for 10 weeks with 50mgs of dbol a day, thats a beautiful cycle... but trust me you will have better results if you combine the test with something else...

good luck bro

thanxs bro's....i was gonna throw in some fina (6 weeks worth) and jumpstart the cycle with 4 weeks of d-bol.....

I will post the cycle soon as i figure out what is it going to be exactly...

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DANballs
    Im A Big Fan Of Long Cycles. I Just Came Off Of A 16 Weeker And Am Planing For Jan 04 Between 20 -24 Weeks. But I Will Run The Same Dose All The Way Through. D
    Man, having the first letter in every word capitalized hurts my head... what's the point in doing it?

DANballs is offline New Member
    I Dot Know Its Just The Way This Computer Does It Sorry I Didnt Know This Was Typing Class D

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    he tryed to type it in all caps, for some reason it wouldn't let hime

Thread Information