Thread: 1st Cycle

ghettodope is offline New Member

Lightbulb 1st Cycle

Im startin my first cycle in about 2-3weeks. its
    500mg week Test enan-12weeks
    30mg daily dbol -4weeks
    and clomid for PCT
    can u tell me the exact amounts of clomid for my PCT and also do u think i should throw sum EQ into the mix to maintain more of my gains wen im off the cycle

stats:6' 195lbs, 12-14%bf 23yrs old, trainin 6yrs

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    Im startin my first cycle in about 2-3weeks. its
    500mg week Test enan-12weeks
    30mg daily dbol -4weeks
    and clomid for PCT
    can u tell me the exact amounts of clomid for my PCT and also do u think i should throw sum EQ into the mix to maintain more of my gains wen im off the cycle

stats:6' 195lbs, 12-14%bf 23yrs old, trainin 6yrs
    hold eq till 2nd cycle
    week 14 start clomid
    300mg day1 100mg till day 10 50mg till day 21

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle is money, good one to start off with, um what is the dose for the enthate - is it 250mgs/ml or 200mgs/ml...my only suggestion is shoot the test every 4 days, this way you can avoid the your test levels from droping..

as far as clomid i ran clomid week 5 up untill 3 weeks after my cycle, one tab every other day....

good luck bro

man that makes me happy, dude your going to put some nice size on with that, dbol is one of my favs...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    hold eq till 2nd cycle
    week 14 start clomid
    300mg day1 100mg till day 10 50mg till day 21
    point on

um what is the dose for the enthate - is it 250mgs/ml or 200mgs/ml...

....im not totally sure, i gotta pik it up frum the guy still, i'll find out the brand and let u know, i'll post a pic of it also wen i get it. any tips on keeping gainz, besides maintiaining protein itnake after cycle.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    lift harder and heavier after you get off the gear. Most people lift heavy when they are on but once they get off they like there size so they get lazy.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    also, don't let your diet go to **** after you're off, keep the calories up, carbs low, and protein high... you should put on good size with that, and keep alot of it...

good luck bro

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    um what is the dose for the enthate - is it 250mgs/ml or 200mgs/ml...

....im not totally sure, i gotta pik it up frum the guy still, i'll find out the brand and let u know, i'll post a pic of it also wen i get it. any tips on keeping gainz, besides maintiaining protein itnake after cycle.
    Effective dose is 500 mg... Myself I thought 450-475 mg would be enough, then I hit a plateau in my weight gain on my cycle... well for the hell of it, last 2 week I been putting an extra 1/4 CC above what is needed for 500 mg, prolly about 550-600 mg of testosterone and MAN, now I am seeing results again, gained 8 lbs this week after a long 4-5 weeks of no weight gain!!! I think I should have been 500 mg all along instead of trying to skimp short with 450 mg.

wat r the dreaded high sodium foods i need to avoid so i dont get that **** extremely bloated face, cant look tooo freaky imma salesman...hahaha

F*#K IT......GET HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    wat r the dreaded high sodium foods i need to avoid so i dont get that **** extremely bloated face, cant look tooo freaky imma salesman...hahaha

F*#K IT......GET HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE
    run Nolva @ 10mg ED to prevent bloat.

is accutane good for the acne, becuase rite now i got sum acne on my back and if it gets worse should i go get accutane from the doctor?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    is accutane good for the acne, becuase rite now i got sum acne on my back and if it gets worse should i go get accutane from the doctor?
    accutane will do the trick.

its sucha **** dilemma, i wuz gonna buy an exhuast for my car, then i changed my mind....lol, i'll get the car stuff wen it gets closer to summer time...gear now

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    its sucha **** dilemma, i wuz gonna buy an exhuast for my car, then i changed my mind....lol, i'll get the car stuff wen it gets closer to summer time...gear now
    Some might say you are too young for gear... well I am 38 and in 8th week of my first time cycle...

Let me say... if you do it right, this stuff is the ****... you have up and down days but we do anyways all thru life rather on gear or not... some ephedra will wake you up in times when you get the sleepy spells from growing muscles consuming up all your energy... at first you have insomnia for a few weeks... acne is not bad... I got some but all settled down and went away 2 days after outbreak... had other outbreaks, the one I had last weekend was the worst yet. In spite of some side effects which are generally managable and not all that bad as long as you have anti-estrogen drugs on hand, I have to say I have really had an experience to remember being on roids! Awesome sex drive, watch muscles grow faster then you've ever seen before... I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience on steroids , more then I thought I would before I started.

Also some other odd sides... I used to be able to produce a high pitch voice for baby talking to children or dogs.... not anymore... my voice is changing and deepening... not that I will miss the high pitched baby voice. Now growing chest hair, until now I have been smooth skin chested... some of this stuff I am not sure if you get to keep these androgenic sides after you end cycle... guess I will find out before too long.

anybody ever tasted that Super Heavyweight Gainer shyt? its in that clear jug. 900cals per serving. ive been told alot of people cycling take that to keep their calories n protein up. but i also heard it tastes like chalk...any takes on that or suggestions?

Thread Information