Pjunior46 is offline New Member

Specific testing

If your taking a drug test i.e coke, weed, can steroids also be detected in those tests as well? Also in steroid testing, does specific steroid have to be tested for. Ex: if they are testing for winny can test show up?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    nope, i'd do a search if i were you, i do know a drug test testing for opiates and weed and shit, sauce will not show up, so you're in the clear, but if your testing for sauce for like athletics, i belive specific tests are administered for specific anabolics, correct me if i'm wrong though

specific testing

so basically unless they are specifically testing for certain juice there is no other way to detect it?

yep, cause its intramuscular, only certain anabolics will show up

which ones?

well i'm sure they won't tell you exactly what they are going to test you on, but you can safely assume all the popular steroids , do a search, i'm sure one of the mods have answered this question clearer then this..

good luck bro

Thanks bro !

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They have to specifically test for the metabolites that are excreted into the urine from AAS use - different steroids produces different metabolites. Witch is why designer steroids (like THG) get made since they convert to a currently unknown metabolite to surpass piss testing procedures - that is until the testers catch up with the athletes. Testing for abnormal testosterone values is an even more of a science. Urine testing for abnormal testosterone levels involves testing you for an abnormal epitestosterone to testosterone ratio... which in itself is rather forgiving.

AAS is not something that will show up on a urine test for recreational drug use. And testing for AAS is an expensive procedure... especially for ONE person.

ahhhhhhhh thank you warrior, i knew there was a vet out there that could help

later bros

Thread Information