ricktsa is offline Junior Member

New Cycle...Opinions?

Whatup Bros. I am going to be starting a cycle after New Years, and I am trying to nail it ahead of time. I have done two cycles before consisting of various levels of sust, deca , enathate, winny, and primos. Overall the gains have been solid, I am up about 30 pounds from when i started, gains have kept well and I have been off for a while.

Stats. Age 22
    Height 5-11
    Weight 201
    bf 8 %

My goal for this cycle is strictly mass, as leanness has never been a problem, its always been the other way around. This is my basic plan for right now, let me know what you guys think.

Weeks 1-5 Dbols @ 30mg day
    Weeks 1-10 Sust @750 wk
    Weeks 5-10 Deca @400 wk
    Weeks 8-12 Winny @50mg eod
    Weeks 8-12 Primo @ 300 wk for 8-10, 200wk for 11 &12

I am not completely sure about the transition to winny and primo, but I did it at the end of my first cycle and it seemed to help solidify gains and helped me keep them. The tapering off of primo at the end is to allow my system to evenly come off the gear. I have clomid, HCG and nolva, nolva being precautionary. I am also curious as to the administration of clomid in this cycle. I am thinking i should start it earlier than 20 days after because of the switch to weaker gear. I appreciate any help you guys can give me. Feel free to trash it if i sounds like garbage.

Happy Lifting, Rick T Sa

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I can tell you that you need to run deca the entire time of the sus or 1 week less actually wk 1-9. I have never run primo so I can't help you on that but I know you will need to run 50mg winny ed if you want to run it 5 weeks. I would run it one extra week if it were me. Like I said I don't know too much bout primo. The way people will probably tell you to set it up is like this:
    1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    1-10 750 mg/wk sust
    1-9 400mg/wk deca
    7-12 50mg ed winny
    ?primo
    pct starting wk 13

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop the winny if your looking for mass it will not help give you any mass at all...... pluss Winny is expensive, and kills the joints....... Fina would is a better choice...... Hopefully the primo is real as well. Also this is alot of gear to run for a 3rd cycle.

This is what I would change it to with what you wan to use

Weeks 1 - 4 Dbols @ 35mg day
    Weeks 1 - 10 Sust @750 wk split over E3D injections
    Weeks 1 - 10 Deca @400 wk
    Weeks 6 - 11 Primo @ 300 wk
    Weeks 8 - 13 Winny @50mg ed
    Weeks 1 - 13 Nolva 20mg ED
    Weeks 1 - 13 L-Dex .5mg ED

PCT start 1 day after last winny dose

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    More knowledge than me. I knew someone would sweep up the pieces. Good job mud

skii96 is offline Member
    Personally i like keeping my cycles a little more simple, being confusing doesnt mean it'll make you grow more. So with that said i would stick with just the dbol /sus/deca but run em like this...

wks 1-5 dbol 35mg/ed
    wks 1-12 sus 250mg/eod
    wks 1-11 deca 400-600mg/wk

I would use HCG for 5 days during wk 12 or 13 then start PCT wk 14 or so.

Thanks Bros. MUD, the winny I realize isnt a good mass choice. I more chose it as a means to help keep my gains and harden at the end. Do you think that fina at the end of the cycle would hurt the likelihood of maintaining my gains?

Thanks

Rick

Fina is easier to hold on to your gains..... as long as PCT is done correctly and cals stay high durring that time as well

I was thinking............

Do you already have all the gear to run this cycle?
    If not I would drop the SUS...... go with a single estered test. You can run the fina and deca but that could increase the chance of prodestrogen related gyno it's rare but your chances go up with the 2....... or instead of deca use EQ and fina.

1 - 4 dbol 35mg ed
    1 - 13 enan 600mg Wk
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg wk
    6 - 13 fina 75mg ed
    1 - 13 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 13 L-Dex .5mg ED

or this one....... I wouldn't run it but that's your choice just throwing ideas out there..... recovery will be very hard so HCG will be needed to help....... and I would have anti-prolactins on hand

1 - 4 dbol 35mg ed
    1 - 11 enan 600mg Wk
    1 - 10 deca 400mg wk
    3 - 10 fina 75mg ed
    1 - 13 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 13 L-Dex .5mg ED

Thanks for the help Mud. Just curious though...why drop the sust for a single ester?

Sus IMO sucks............... hard to keep blood levels stable............ Single estered test like Cyp or Enan are easier to keep levels constant, are cheap, and are great for bulkers... JMO

Thread Information