illuzions is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Alternative to stack w/Dbol

ok here is the situation...planning to begin winter bulker....im all set with my dbols, but i am having a really hard time finding something to stack with...sources are tapped out....now my ??? for you guys is could i possibly substitute something else to go along with my dbols...like possibly something at gnc...i understand that it wouldnt be the same as using a test or deca , but if i cant get my hands on any test i dont know what im gonna do....i know that wouldnt be the first choice of anyone here, but im just saying for argument sake...would there be anything out there now that i could stack with the dbols....any info would be great....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's nothing over the counter I would waste my money on............. Test is the base and then you add from there.

Don't waste your time or money.............. wait to run the cycle

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    first of all, this looks like a shitty attempt of asking for a source, second, no. if you can't get test, DON'T RUN IT!

and no it isnt a shitty attempt to ask for a source moran...its just a shitty reply.....its just a ????....if u cant answer correctly dont post!!!! some people read into shit more than they should....i understand it woundnt be smart to run anything else with the dbols....i was just curious being that im having some difficultly...

Quote Originally Posted by illuzions
    and no it isnt a shitty attempt to ask for a source moran...its just a shitty reply.....its just a ????....if u cant answer correctly dont post!!!! some people read into shit more than they should....i understand it woundnt be smart to run anything else with the dbols....i was just curious being that im having some difficultly...
    Well like I said wait until you can get test to run your cycle.............. bro no need to flame either............. ED there's people asking for a source in one way or another. It gets old.

ur absolutly right...i knew the answer...i will have to wait....i was just curious...and as far as the flamin...no bad blood...i can only imagine how some guys are just posting to get a response on where to get some gear...and half of them are prob. teens...i just dont like how right off the bat he was accusing me...before he even answered the ???...thanx for the info mudman

ur absolutly right...i knew the answer...i will have to wait....i was just curious...and as far as the flamin...no bad blood...i can only imagine how some guys are just posting to get a response on where to get some gear...and half of them are prob. teens...i just dont like how right off the bat he was accusing me...before he even answered the ???...thanx for the info mudman
    No problem bro......... Frky is a good bro

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i wasn't trying to offend you. like mud said, we see it everyday and it gets old. People come up with questions so they can find a source, sorry, thats just what it looked like, and i did answer correctly, ou need test.

thanx guys....one more ??? now that we are all here....if i could get some deca ...how much would i need....i have about 200 dbols....this would be my 3rd cycle....one previous of dbol and sust...and another of fina, winnie, and eq.....im not sure how i should spread it out....and i know i should use the deca for no less than 10 weeks....any input would be greatly appreciated guys

Even with deca you would still need test............ or you could end up with Deca Dick.

what are your stats- age, weight, height

i am 23yrs old...5'8 195....5 yrs training...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly. I would have answered the SAME EXACT way FRK did. Its nothing personal so dont hold a grudge against those people who reply to that.
    Some people hate the members forever just because of ONE reply out of 2000 they make.

NO. Pro hormones and all those things in the "Secret anabolic magazines and shit are all OVER PAID ADVERTISING. The advertisings are the ones who make the magazines so they push their product onto people like you who have no source and are eager to find OTHER alternatives. I was tempted to buy that legal prohormone shit. Twice as costly, half as potent.

here's how I would run a cycle with what you want to use

1 - 4 D-Bol 30mg ED
    1 - 11 Test Enan 500mg
    1 - 10 Deca 400mg
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 13 L-Dex .25 ED

start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    day 15 - 30 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

i know i almost bought jeff summers crap until i did some research...ive just settled to using creatine and protein....i know how people can be on here so i understand his reply, and im not one to hold grudges....so dont worry about that happening...i take everyones opinion in full context.....

ok that looks good...so i shoudnt increase the dbols at all throughout the 4 weeks....a buddy of mine told me to increase...then decrease.....

ok that looks good...so i shoudnt increase the dbols at all throughout the 4 weeks....a buddy of mine told me to increase...then decrease.....
    No don't increas............ only do that if you feel nothing from them in a few days....... then they could be underdosed.

ok sounds good....now lets hope i can get some of santas lil helpers...thanx mudman

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    get synovex then. then you have your test.

Thread Information