Thread: anxiety

rockyb is offline New Member

Question anxiety

Hey I was wandering if someone has mild to moderate anxiety does steroid intake make it worse? And if so how much worse?
    Thanks

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Bump for ya...I'd like to know also.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....lol anxiety is bumped up a few notches i would say...along with temper, appetite, sex drive, one thing i did notice if you are not 100% psychologically stable, well maybe close to it cause i know some loose fucking cannons, you will crack one way or another...

sauce is powerfull shit, its more psychological then anything, if your not 100% prepared, you will be owned...

good luck bro

solid-d is offline Member
    i think it will ease the anxity.. I mean, it makes you feel more comfortable and gives u a sence of well being.. But it also makes you a bit more pissed, and thinking your too good or better than others(test)

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    i was really worried about this before i started. ive been dealing with anxiety and panic for a looong time. ill tell you that i feel *much* better on the gear. i had to go outside and get some air after my first inject cause i felt the panic closing in. some deep breaths and i was fine. the second inject was almost as bad and the third was fine. im actually looking forward to my fourth inject because now my cyp is kicking in and the strength and size gains are worth any anxiety i MIGHT feel. fuck anxiety. i kick its ass in the gym.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....lol anxiety is bumped up a few notches i would say...along with temper, appetite, sex drive, one thing i did notice if you are not 100% psychologically stable, well maybe close to it cause i know some loose fucking cannons, you will crack one way or another...

sauce is powerfull shit, its more psychological then anything, if your not 100% prepared, you will be owned...

good luck bro

...overated post... Ive struggled with panic/anxiety and while Im on I feel I can better deal with the anxiety and meet it face to face. Its psychological if you think you will get anxiety while on you will get anxiety, If you go with the flow and dont stress how you feel psychologically you will be fine.

N

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    ...overated post... Ive struggled with panic/anxiety and while Im on I feel I can better deal with the anxiety and meet it face to face. Its psychological if you think you will get anxiety while on you will get anxiety, If you go with the flow and dont stress how you feel psychologically you will be fine.

N
    well said. its all in your head anyway. remember everytime youve ever had an anxiety or panic attack nothing serious ever came of it. REMEMBER THAT!!

N
    note: Im also on lexapro 20mg ED. If you really have unbearable anxiety or an anxiety/panic disorder you should see a doc before running AS, not because AS will highten the level of anxiety but because you will be able to concentrate and dedicate yourself while you are on rather than having the panic/axiety pull you down.

N

worst symptom I had from panic was derealization.. I never knew what it was until now.. It made me feel like I was going crazy.. I felt like I was in a dream, like nothing was real. It was if I was on the outside looking in. I didnt feel connected to reality. this symptom is the symptom that scared the shit out of me. not until now have I really understood what that feeling was.. It was my way of coping with my extreme panic/anxiety.. almost like a denial of reality.. "this isnt really happening"... I guess Im rambling and I know this isnt exactly the right forum to post this in but maybe others have felt this also?

N
    Last edited by Nailer; 11-20-2003 at 03:43 AM.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Peregrine, your AV of Don Frye looks kinda bloated to...

I think it might be in your head, you just need to think the water away.... Wax on, wax off....

Wait a minute, just realized I posted that in the wrong thread, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Wait a minute, just realized I posted that in the wrong thread, oh well.
    Lol Tae

It's late what can I say? Good night to all and to all good night...

Peace

-Taejoon

worst symptom I had from panic was derealization.. I never knew what it was until now.. It made me feel like I was going crazy.. I felt like I was in a dream, like nothing was real. It was if I was on the outside looking in. I didnt feel connected to reality. this symptom is the symptom that scared the shit out of me. not until now have I really understood what that feeling was.. It was my way of coping with my extreme panic/anxiety.. almost like a denial of reality.. "this isnt really happening"... I guess Im rambling and I know this isnt exactly the right forum to post this in but maybe others have felt this also?

N
    but this didnt happen to you on your cycle right nailer? you learned to deal with this shit before you started im assuming. i did the same. i had feelings of derealization before. it is scary but i saw a shrink for awhile and he helped me realize that its JUST anxiety. the world is a scary place and now that i know that, i can deal with it better.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyb
    Hey I was wandering if someone has mild to moderate anxiety does steroid intake make it worse? And if so how much worse?
    Thanks
    No anxiety on my cycle here... anxiety is something you get from crack or cocaine, not steroids ...

What you MIGHT get is maybe some increased agression. I do find myself shooting birds much more often when driving in traffic and hollaring "DICK!" in a mean and nasty sort of way out my car window to cars that cut me off or jumped in front of me... other then that not roid raged too bad, no increased family fights or anything.

rockyb is offline New Member
    Thanks everybody who replied I really appreciate it.
    Gave me a new way to look at it.
    Especially peregrine, I will keep kicking its ass in the gym also!!Fuck anxiety

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I suffer from anxiety and stress.I'm on 20mg Lexapro,bp meds and xanaxYes loss of appetite is a factor,sleeplessness,but I feel fine on AS so go figure

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    gear makes u more confindent...ur ur anxiety is from low self confidence i'd say it'll prob help u out if anyhting..

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine
    but this didnt happen to you on your cycle right nailer? you learned to deal with this shit before you started im assuming. i did the same. i had feelings of derealization before. it is scary but i saw a shrink for awhile and he helped me realize that its JUST anxiety. the world is a scary place and now that i know that, i can deal with it better.
    yea bro before I ran AS. good to see youre better also

Thread Information