Thread: 100% begginner

G-UNIT is offline Banned

Question 100% begginner

:yellow hi all, i have a few questions and am in need of some serious answers. i am a completely new begginner and don't know shit about what i'm about to try. all i know is what i hear, do steriods and and witness the magic. so to help me here is some info about me. 26 year male, 6"1, 206 pounds. never lifted seriously. I consider myself a skinny fat guy. So here is my question. I have 2 10ml bottles of test 400 and 2 10ml bottles trembolona QV 75 that i bought in a vetinary clinic in mexico. I'm not sure of how many cc's of test to take a week and how much cc's of trembolona. Is test and trembolona the same thing? They said one of them ets me big and the other gets me ripped. Can i take them at the same time? i don't know how to dilute or how to stack with anything else. I have no other product and no way of getting anything else until i go back to mexico in april 2004. Brothers and sisters can you give me the best advice. I want to start a cycle as soon as possible.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Before you inject anything do a little reading.......... Also do not run tren your first cycle............ Test only is a good beginer cycle.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    your gonna get responses saying that you should research more and need to work out seriously for a while, which i agree with

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    please do not start because you know nothing. First, read drug profiles and then lift. Steroids are hormones and the slightest screw up on your part equals bodily harm. I'll keep it short and sweet.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    LoL.....don't even think about it bro, you are not ready. You don't have a workout, you need to lift for a little bit, a min. of 6 months. You don't have a decent diet, you think steroids are magic, you don't know your doses, you don't even know WHAT you own, you don't know how to run them, and absolutely no PCT. DO NOT START. research research research, and wait. If you do start, i promise you will lose every gain and will have a hard time recovering. Seriously, you need to hold off. This almost sounds like a joke.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to the bro's on the board. SLOW DOWN. hang around the board and learn. When I first got started, I had to start my cycle over 2 times because I did not know what in the hell I was doing. Oh yeah, I started with Tren , and had to quit the first week. I wouldn't run it for my first cycle. It was hell.

Research the following:

Test enan
    Test Cyp
    Clomid
    Diet

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious, Bro?

You have a lot of reading to do before you decide to just jump into this. And no history of training? The first thing you need is a solid base to build on. Train for 3-4 years and then ask about AAS.

G-UNIT is offline Banned
    thank you all for responding so quickly and being direct. I respect all your responses. i have done some reading on the test 400 that others on this board have written but found nothing on the trembolonaQV75. i i promise to do more reserch and reading and more lifting before i try the injections. Is there somewhere else i can get more info on these products specifically. it sucks wanting to do this so bad but knowing i have to wait. please keep your responses coming, i appreciate everything you guys have to say.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-UNIT
    thank you all for responding so quickly and being direct. I respect all your responses. i have done some reading on the test 400 that others on this board have written but found nothing on the trembolonaQV75. i i promise to do more reserch and reading and more lifting before i try the injections. Is there somewhere else i can get more info on these products specifically. it sucks wanting to do this so bad but knowing i have to wait. please keep your responses coming, i appreciate everything you guys have to say.
    for your qv trenbolone just try a search with tren or read its profile. That stuff is too pricey and I have never seen anyone try it because that amount is only good for like 20 days worth at most.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    get more gear

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    :yellow hi all, i have a few questions and am in need of some serious answers. i am a completely new begginner and don't know shit about what i'm about to try. all i know is what i hear, do steriods and and witness the magic. so to help me here is some info about me. 26 year male, 6"1, 206 pounds. never lifted seriously. I consider myself a skinny fat guy. So here is my question. I have 2 10ml bottles of test 400 and 2 10ml bottles trembolona QV 75 that i bought in a vetinary clinic in mexico. I'm not sure of how many cc's of test to take a week and how much cc's of trembolona. Is test and trembolona the same thing? They said one of them ets me big and the other gets me ripped. Can i take them at the same time? i don't know how to dilute or how to stack with anything else. I have no other product and no way of getting anything else until i go back to mexico in april 2004. Brothers and sisters can you give me the best advice. I want to start a cycle as soon as possible.
    AS = not magical. you are not ready. you have a total misconception of AS.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    i think you should re read Testify's post.......
    imo your gear is worthless to you.....its totally up to you if you take it but you will not keep your gains....you must have some training history before you use any steroids .....for all you know your naturall test levels might be high and you could blow up as soon as you start training and eating right......when you do your research you will find out that there is no miracale overnight drug...there is no majic to witness....its all hard work....hope you take all this into consideration and dont rush into anything....you will be wasting your money and time with the impatient attitude......
    good luck bro

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

Lol,Bro, what you need to be researching is how to eat and lift, these are the most important. Put the sauce back up in your sock drawer for at least a year of proper diet and workouts. Also, if you choose to disregard everyones advice chances are you are going to be a fatterskinny guy, with zits. Start a cycle when you are 10% BF or less otherise you will be disapointed.SG1

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Read everything here and read some more. You won't be dissappointed.

shootdeep is offline Member
    there are a few threads that were started bypeople that started AS wihout theproper knowledge and have frigged themselves up pretty badly. you should DEFINITELY listen to the bros on this boardand do a lot moreresearch. go natural for a while. eat right, work hard and research. by the time you hit your first major plateau, you'll be ready..if you've done your homework.

Thread Information