Thread: Rico Mac Taco

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up Rico Mac Taco

I know some of you guys read Muscular Devlopment, I think it's a bad @$$ mag even tho some of you guys hate mags because of Greg Kovacs and his d@mn 1,000,000 Lbs lean mass gains off of Cell-$h!T ...Anyway, did you guys read the 2nd edition Rico Mac Taco(October '01). MAN! WHAT A F*CKIN EYE OPENER. I don't know if every guy takes it to that extreme, but sh!t, someone wrote it, so it's not that hard to believe. What were your thoughts on this article? I loved it, I thought it was very well written and good info.

Adam Soza is offline New Member
    Yes, I read that article also and did think it was crazy. How can one do all that juice over such a long time without hurting themselves? Those amounts listed are ridiculous!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Wrong forum for this post

built4life is offline Junior Member
    i read that article it was good, the sketches were tight. i would take that much juice.......if i felt like commiting suicide. you know, greg kovacs is big, but you also have to look at lee priest. if he was 6 foot something he would be HUGE, look at his size now for a small guy...daaaamn. but greg is impressive. i think in a couple years we are going too see guys make greg look small. i prob. would for one...if i wasnt a meer 6 foot.

Question Wrong forum??!

The article I'm talking about is all to with AS. I think since AS is what we discuss on this board, that it would be appropriate. Sorry for the inconvenience!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that was a crazy article. not only did the amount of juice taken scare me, but i can't beleive that people have the time and energy to take all those "supplements". i have a hard time remembering to take my creatine, glutamine, aminos, and protein. i couldn't imagine keeping track of all that shit

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

now i'm curious

what did teh cycle consist of and what were the dosages??

HERES WHAT HE "TOOK"

6 AM: Drank 100 grams whey protein blend with extra glutamine, 10 grams of colusstrum. Swallowed Arimidex , Nolvadex , Proviron ,Anavar ,Halo, Haxalon,Dnp ,Clen ,T3,Fastin,Cytadren ,Periactin. Took a shot of Nubain, went back to bed.
    7:00-Got up, took vit. C&E, shot of insulin ,GH, and Winny. Ate 12 eggs,rice,flank stank, and two bran muffins.20 min on the stair climber.
    9:00-Clen,Trisolralan,EPO,Ticlid,spread on some Triacana . Ate six bananas, a few cans of tuna, half a jar of peanut butter. More Nubain, two bong hits, and went to the gym with 20 grams of creatine mixed in a gallon of water with a little fructose.Trained back and abs.
    Post Training: Shjot of Insulin, drank 50/50 Protein Carb drink, with 10g colostrum, went home, ate baked potatoes, cottage cheese, and brocoli. Took atioxidant formula, multi vit., a shot of a mix of (Sust/Enanth/Tren /Deca /Primo).
    Noon:Clen,Fastin,Arm., Anavar, Halos, DNP,Haxalon,Periactin,GH,insulin, More nubain, went to sleep.
    2 p.m.-100g whey protein, extra glutamine, insulin,gh,b12 shots..Ate yams ,turkey,broc.
    4p.m.-EPO,Ticlid,Clen,ECA,Triacana. Ate more bananas, tuna, half jar peanut butter, Nubain, bong hits, went to gym to train forearms,calves,cardio.
    Post Training:50/50 Drink, with colstrum, went home, potatoes,cottage cheese, Antioxidants
    7p.m-Insulin,GH,Nubain. Clen,T3,ECA,Periactin,Hexalon,DNP.Ate steak, rice, salad
    9p.m.-Epo,Ticlid, practiced posing for 45 min. Insulin, ate fish ,rice, and brocoli.
    12.am-More insulin, ate rice,steak,12 eggs, and some pineapple. Arim,Nolva,Proviron,Anavar,Halo,Haxalon,DNPT#,Cyta dren,Triacana,GHB, Winny,Nubain,Rohypenol,antibiotics,Went to bed.
    3a.m.-Woke up, 100 gram whey protein blend, extra glutamine, 10g coloustrm..

DOESNT THAT SOUNDS LIKE A WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE????!
    This shit took me like 30 minutes to type, so please feel some sympathy for me. -PaPaPumP

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

damn mother fucker!!thats' my boy!!is this fuckign dude dead??hey if you're gonna do it, do it.hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha.i wouldn't want to be this fuckers organs!yo i totally appreciate you writign that shit for me!that was great.i saw andreas muntzers stack and that shit was sick.....and now he's dead.so anyway, how about those yankees?haha.thanks bro.i needed to get a good laugh.i wish i knew teh dosages for a really good laugh.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    and I forget to take my creatine!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    the article is about a fictitious charcter, but the author used mostly cycles and info that he's seen real pros use. papapump, i was gonna copy it down, but i got high and fell asleep last night. after i saw it all done, i'm glad it was you who typed it and not me.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    What's for dinner? LOL

Thanks bro thats useful info, anybody want to price that up?

The ave. show winner gets a feww $1000, and it must cost that a week just for gear.........how do they live?

BA

lol...tell me about it

I think the only way they CAN live the way they do, is with contracts from fantastic companies like MUSCLE-TECH!!!!!! It's sad to say, but it is kinda true. But Kevin Levrone can sing, so i guess he's got something to fall back on.

Thread Information