Thread: 1 time HGH?

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member

1 time HGH?

I've been juicin for almost 2 years now.I'm 6'0 ,210lbs,30yrs old.I've always read and heard good things about HGH.The only problem I have with it is the cost.I now have enough money saved to get one cycle of HGH,but am wondering if I should just stock up on other juices instead of only one cycle?Will I get better results off of just one cycle of HGH or say a cycle of Test,fina,and eq?I'm looking to put on as much size as possible.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    When you say 1 cycle, how much is that? GH alone won't do you any good. (you'd be paying to much $$$ for a fat burner) but run with other AS, it's fantastic. GH should be run for a minimum of 3 months, but the longer the better.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hgh should be stacked with insulin and test minimum. imho, most bro's on other boards get better results with hgh when dieting for a competition because growth hormone needs lots of protein effeciency. when bulking, your fat intake is high (it should be around 50 -100 g/ed). fats slow ur digestion and protein metabolism is ineffecient. so most guys tell me they get better results off of hgh when dieting. or when u bulk just dont eat any fat. one guy i know gained 2 pounds a day on hgh, test, slin, t3 for 1.5 weeks while dieting for a competition. it totally freaked him out (and me as well) the gains were all lean mass and loss of fat occured. its up to you. but ultimately i would stack hgh with insulin (clearly a must, unless u are foolish or are the son of bill gate$) and test. i think that would do nicely.

imho, i think hgh is overrated. same as igf -1

cheers !

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input bros.I think the answer to my question is to just stick with what I 've been taking and up my protein.Thanks again,you've saved me money!!!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    thanks for the input bros.I think the answer to my question is to just stick with what I 've been taking and up my protein.Thanks again,you've saved me money!!!
    agreed. i run by a saying.

"if it aint broke, dont fix it !"

good luck bro !

Thread Information