Thread: 8 Weeks or 10

JEO3 is offline Associate Member

8 Weeks or 10

First cycle...test only. Which one looks better to you guys??

Week 1-4 Prop 300mg/week
    Week 1-10 Enanthate 500mg/week
    Week 10-13 Nolva 30mg/week

or

Week 1-4 Prop 300mg/week
    Week 1-4 Enanthate 500mg/week
    Week 5-8 Enanthate 600mg/week
    Week 8-11 Nolva 30mg/week

and clomid 300/100/50

The reason I ask is because I hear a lot of how people get most of their gains on the 4th and 5th week. If that's true, why go to 10? Another reason is that on my 9th week I will be on vacation and my training routine will be a little off as I won't be able to get to the gym. So I figure I could shorten to an 8 week cycle and just up the doseage a little. Does the jump to 600mg make much of a difference or should it be more/less?? Thanks for any input bros...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    the fact that they get most of their gains may be true, but i was gaining all the way to week 10. Go ten weeks, eight weeks is on the verge of a waste.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your doing to much for a first cycle. Your doing 800 mg of test the first 4 weeks. Cut the prop out and go with 500mg of test for 10 weeks.

I agree with TRE. Just run the enth at 500mg/wk for 10wks being your first time around. IMO I would add some EQ to this cycle at 400mg/wk for 10wks as well. Test and EQ work very well together. The EQ will add some definition as well as make very vascular. It will also give you an appetite increase which will help you consume all those extra calories for muscle building.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    the fact that they get most of their gains may be true, but i was gaining all the way to week 10. Go ten weeks, eight weeks is on the verge of a waste.
    Did your gains taper off at all or did they stay strong till week 10??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    Did your gains taper off at all or did they stay strong till week 10??
    Run the cycle at 10 weeks and keep the dosages at 500mg like the other guys said.

If you see your gains slow down then you need to up your calories.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the middle of a Test Enth 500mg 1-10. My gains were slow at first, but i started eatling like a madman and now my stength is through the roof. My arms have grow like an inch. I am starting to dwarf my twin brother who had always been around 10lbs heavier. I've put on around 10-15lbs, with minimal water weight due to 20mg nolva ed. hope this helps
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    I'm in the middle of a Test Enth 500mg 1-10. My gains were slow at first, but i started eatling like a madman and now my stength is through the roof. My arms have grow like an inch. I am starting to dwarf my twin brother who had always been around 10lbs heavier. I've put on around 10-15lbs, with minimal water weight due to 20mg nolva ed. hope this helps
    Good luck
    Yes it does thanks....i am doing the same cycle (waiting on the nolva till pct) and I'm in the 4th week and already up 10 pounds and up 20 lbs on my bench....I also am eating my body weight in protein religiously every day though and paying attention to calories more...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You should stretch it to 10 weeks. IMO a good first cycle is a test/EQ or deca cycle. I did this my forst time and got kick ass resutls then I did another bulk cycle and thena cut cycle....I am getting ready for another bulk cycle...I thinkI like bulking more.

You may want to listen to the bros and lower the dosage woith you first time at the plate...be careful and keep us posted on your gains!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Go with the first cycle, but run nolva the whole time at 10-20mg ED.

Thread Information