Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bex
    bex is offline Banned

We have to keep saying to the young

Isnt about time that the age group of 1 to 21 started to do there research on AS .They keep wanting to do a cycle but they dont seem to care of the affects it has on a younger person.I hope you young bros just think about it before starting.We are all here to help and we dont mean to flame you but i f you keep asking us about cycles when we are telling you to train harder eat more and rest more and train natrual for alot of years and reach your own protential first .JMO
    Last edited by bex; 12-24-2001 at 02:59 PM.

Amen to that brutha!

Ranger Guest
    I must concur...That is the very reason stats are important, and must be truthful...If you 5'5 and weight 145lbs. SAY SO!!!

I don't care how tall you are, or how big you are...I must look at the stats and offer advice from a personal/experience standpoint....I would never offer someone advice to see them get hurt.

Be truthful, research, look at all options, take all advice with a grain of salt...

Remember, everyone is vastly different, the sides are very real, and to be in the Game for a long time...you must BE SAFE!!!

Ranger

Bro, the main reason that age makes a difference is because once you juice, you won't ever be able to grow any more naturally. You stunt your growth, and will never be any taller and possibly never develop any more, period. It also has to do with the body's natural testosterone levels . At 16, 17, or even 19 or 20, you still have a lot more testosterone floating around than someone in their mid twenties. So if your diet and training are in order, you could be gaining as if you were a 30 year old on a very light cycle. What people don't understand at that age is that they think they aren't growing cuz they hit their potential, but in fact it is because of less than perfect training, sleep, and diet. Then when they finally do take steroids , they might gain some weight, but then when they come off, they have nothing left for their body to keep gaining with. They will have to do steroids forever or they will lose it all.... JMO

BTW, I was one of those people who started at 19, now I already know I am going to be stuck at 5'10" the rest of my life..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I completely agree with the age thing. I'm 19, and from what I've read and been told, it's too young. I should wait until I am in my twenties, and I agree with this now. However, I don't really know about the whole height thing. It is true we have a lot of natural test. going through our bodies at this age, but in terms of growing, by the age of 19 your pretty much done that. Males hit puberty at various ages, but on average it's about 12/13 to 17/18 or so. I on the other hand hit puberty pretty fast. I think I was seeing the signes of puberty as early as 11 or so, and I think it stoped around 15/16 for me. It is different for everyone, but for me I think this is just the way my body turned out. I've been measuring my height since I was 15 and a 1/2 years old, and I WAS AND STILL AM 167cm ON THE DOT !!! I haven't grown a single fucken centimeter!!! This is just the way it's been for me. I've monitored it quite well. When I was about 14/15 I was kinda obsessed with height, but then I realized that it's not really important, and being taller doesn't really make a big difference. Just cause your short, doesn't mean you can't have muscle. So in terms of growing, I'm pretty damn sure i've done all the growing my body can handle. But still, this doesn't mean that I'm ready for steroids , just cause my height has stopped. Even though it has So...height isn't the main thing that is gonna stop you from going on steroids. Because if it was, I haven't grown ANYTHING in the past 4 years, does this mean i'm completely ready for steroids ????????????????

So how you like them apples ? LOL

Terinox

Bro, I never said that EVERYONE is still growing at the age of 19, I was just making some general points. But, you're right. You may be done growing, but that still doesn't make you ready for AS.

BTW, last I checked, most average males don't stop developing until around 23-25. Once again, that is an AVERAGE. Some people grow till their 30, some are done at 17. It varies.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    just cause you are growing taller doesnt mean your body isnt still growing.Its still developing. Trust me eat and train you can gain alot in your late teens early 20's naturally
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    guys between the ages of 16-21 have sooo much natural test in their systems that they really don't need AS. proper diet and hardcore lifitng can easily result in 10-15 lb gains per year....naturally.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: We have to keep saying to the young

Originally posted by bexsome
    Isnt about time that the age group of 1 to 21 started to do there research on AS .They keep wanting to do a cycle but they dont seem to care of the affects it has on a younger person.I hope you young bros just think about it before starting.We are all here to help and we dont mean to flame you but i f you keep asking us about cycles when we are telling you to train harder eat more and rest more and train natrual for alot of years and reach your own protential first .JMO
    Hey, I turn 13 next month and was thinking about doing a cycle of winny, t3, clen , fina, eq, deca , d-bol, sus, and a-bombs. My 8th grade PE coach says if I had some weight and strength I could make C team football next year. Is this a good cycle ?

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    BEXSOME

I DON'T WANT TO START A FIGHT WITH YOU BUT YOU SHOULD NOT WRITE SHIT LIKE THIS SAYING PEOPLE FROM 1=21. I AM 21 AND I STARTED ROIDING AT 16 AND I HAVE A LOT OF EDUC. ON THE NEEDLE GAME THAT WE PLAY.I AM NOT SAY THAT I SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT 16 BUT THAT IS THE WAY THE BALL DROPPED.IMO WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE EACHOTHER BECAUSE WHAT MAKES IT RIGHT THAT YOU JUCIE MORE SO THAN ME.I HATE TO TELL YOU SOME THING BUT MOST PEOLE DIDN'T KNOW SHIT THE FIRST TIME THEY STUCK THEM SELFS. AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY STATS THEY ARE 225LBS 12%BF 5'10 BENCH 465 SQ 600 SINGLE ARM CURL 70LBS DEAD LIFT 485. SO I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL THIS TO SINGLE OUT PEOPLE NOT TO EVERY ONE.

God-Speed is offline New Member
    um saying that after you take AS that you wont be able to grow anymore is luticris. By the same token im not saying that AS should be taken at a young age, due to other side effects, but look at arnold, he started at 16, he was the best. tons of higschool football players have taken AS to help in college then go on to pro.

Bro, AS might not stop ALL growth, but they have been proven to stunt growth in the young..... with the exception of Anavar . So it's not ludicris. Of course, like everything else it varies person to person, and also depends on doses used. Some people never grow again after AS, some do a little bit, but not as much, and some people it doesn't affect at all. How do you know which one you are?

I am not trying to start a debate here. All of us have said very useful facts, and I think we all agree that for one reason or another, AS shouldn't be used until the person is a little older and mature.

Later.

BTW, Terinox, you make good argumentation. I like discussing issues with someone who has decent understanding or good questions about things.... Later, bro.

wasnt referring to heighth, referring to the post that said you cant gain any more muscle naturally after taking steroids , wich is rediculous

stevie is offline Junior Member
    i agree with god speed. I'm almost entirely certain that after you take AS, that you could stop and continue growing naturally afterwards. It is possible that your gains may be hindered, and pathetic compared to while on AS, but you will continue to grow none the less. The only truth to this would be that if someone was too young and immature to know what they were doing, and they destroyed their test production by taking AS, didn't take clomid, and their test production never increased again... then yea, it's true, they'd be in a world of shit, but otherwise they'd be fine. I think the main problem with young kids taking AS is their mental preparedness. Mostly they don't research, they just wanna get huge, they don't know much about a good diet and other things necessary for muscle growth, and they don't realize what they're actually doing to their body. But I believe if they are mentally prepared, done research, and understand what they're doing, then they're ready to juice. Now I'm not saying every 12 yearold should start gearing up, but you don't have to be 32 and at your genetic potential to start IMO.

girls who produce little test can make strenght gains, so guys who after taking steroids , and their testies are producing test again cant gain anymore, i think not.

basing off this quote " Bro, the main reason that age makes a difference is because once you juice, you won't ever be able to grow any more naturally. "

not tryin to start a fight or flame anyone, just constructive criticism,

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    BTW, Terinox, you make good argumentation. I like discussing issues with someone who has decent understanding or good questions about things.... Later, bro.
    Hey thnx, I try my best

Terinox

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by sniper oc
    BEXSOME

I DON'T WANT TO START A FIGHT WITH YOU BUT YOU SHOULD NOT WRITE SHIT LIKE THIS SAYING PEOPLE FROM 1=21. I AM 21 AND I STARTED ROIDING AT 16 AND I HAVE A LOT OF EDUC. ON THE NEEDLE GAME THAT WE PLAY.I AM NOT SAY THAT I SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT 16 BUT THAT IS THE WAY THE BALL DROPPED.IMO WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE EACHOTHER BECAUSE WHAT MAKES IT RIGHT THAT YOU JUCIE MORE SO THAN ME.I HATE TO TELL YOU SOME THING BUT MOST PEOLE DIDN'T KNOW SHIT THE FIRST TIME THEY STUCK THEM SELFS. AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY STATS THEY ARE 225LBS 12%BF 5'10 BENCH 465 SQ 600 SINGLE ARM CURL 70LBS DEAD LIFT 485. SO I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL THIS TO SINGLE OUT PEOPLE NOT TO EVERY ONE.
    That what i mean they dont research they just think at 16 or so they want the quick way to being BIG.Which in turn they can fuck up there own body up....JMO

Good arguments God-Speed. Maybe I didn't word things the way I should have.... Besides, you have to realize that this thread is supposed to bring out the worst possible scenarios so that it helps people who are 16 or whatever to make a more responsible choice. Even if we make things sound a little worse than they are, it is for the protection of fellow members.

Although, you're absolutely right, I know many AS users who started young and have had minimal problems (Mike, where are you! LOL) but that doesn't mean that every 15 year old you starts juicing is gonna get huge without any sides... That would be rediculous. Also, younger and less developed bodies are much more likely to have liver problems, hormone imbalances, etc from AS. JMO

Lastly, I am no doctor or chemist, so anything I say is obviously just opinion, so you are very welcome to criticize, that's how we all learn.

Originally posted by johan

I can assure you that my diet, rest and training is pretty good and it shows because im gaining like crasy right now.
    Well that's exactly why a lot of ppl say to hold off on AS, because at your age (and this isnt directed at you btw, just as a general point) it's much much easier to make those huge gains than it is for people who are in their late 20s or 30s. and kudos for not doing that cycle now.
    But to go against what I just said a bit, it does seem like the younger someone is when they do a cycle, the larger the mass they gain.
    This is just one of those debates that will never really end, and has no real right answer.

superbeast is offline Member

johan

If you are gaining like crazy now, why use AS? Why even think about it. Young people who say, "Well I have high test levels now, but what could I do with more?, just show their immaturity. More is not always better and results are definitely not directly related to the amount taken. There is always more to learn, especially when it comes to nutrition. My first couple cycles didn't even do very much. I blame it on my diet. Now that I know more about nutrition, I find I can still gain without using. Right now it is saving me a lot of money? The advantages to waiting are unlimited. Don't do anything stupid!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well at the end of the day if the young dont take heed af what we say.At least there sperm count will be that low that they wont have kids themselves.So we wont need to do this thread again....

Guess what

If these young fellas don't want to take the advices, let them fucked up their own bodies, we can care less. Not everyone have Lee Priest's genetic potentials, but I bet A LOT of them will end up with Lee's height. (5"4)

maybe, but you cant get too mad at a yong person for being ignornat, its not as if they want to defy you. Its human nature, and dont be too sure that if you were in the same position you wouldnt yourself be tempted to take steroids . and 5'4 anyone that is 5'4 and 16 either is predestine to be short, or wont take AS because they know they have growing to do.

and useing Body builders to help your arguement isnt a good thing to do, because one could spit right back at you saying, look at arnold, he started at 16. again im not tryin to be a bitch here, sorry if im gettin a little bit honery and angry

I stated to train at age of 20, trained naturally for 3 yrs, then use juice for 2 yrs and now I'm 25. I got the choice whether or not to juice at age of 20. The reason I didnt is because I'm not stupid, I think about the consequences that can happen to me start AS too early. I dont do think just for temporary pleasure, I did only when I'm fully educated. Also, using professional figure is another good example to tell young people not to use too early, I dont know whats your problem, but all I can tell you is that you r wrong!!!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    My first source was a sixteen year old kid and what a picture for AS gone bad wait to your body is reached its full potential and then start. everyone is different

Johan

That is definitely an attainable goal. You can do that naturally, especially if you are gaining like you say you are. Just be educated enough to make the smart decision. You will know when they are really necessary.

If you think AS is so tempting now, wait 'til after you use them. I know guys who have convinced themselves that they can't grow without them. They are dependant. These guys make minimal gains on and because of their minds, they make none when off.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by johan
    okay, well its almost 2 years until Im 19 so I still have lots of time to think about it.

Thanks for all the advices, gonna stick around on this board from now on and ask questions every now and then, you guys seem to be very knowlegable.
    AT LAST SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE ....I take my hat off to you...

WE are getting through to the young bros...
    Last edited by bex; 12-28-2001 at 12:09 PM.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    bump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by stevie
    i agree with god speed. I'm almost entirely certain that after you take AS, that you could stop and continue growing naturally afterwards. It is possible that your gains may be hindered, and pathetic compared to while on AS, but you will continue to grow none the less. The only truth to this would be that if someone was too young and immature to know what they were doing, and they destroyed their test production by taking AS, didn't take clomid, and their test production never increased again... then yea, it's true, they'd be in a world of shit, but otherwise they'd be fine. I think the main problem with young kids taking AS is their mental preparedness. Mostly they don't research, they just wanna get huge, they don't know much about a good diet and other things necessary for muscle growth, and they don't realize what they're actually doing to their body. But I believe if they are mentally prepared, done research, and understand what they're doing, then they're ready to juice. Now I'm not saying every 12 yearold should start gearing up, but you don't have to be 32 and at your genetic potential to start IMO.
    Nothing more to add. That was beautiful.

bex
    bex is offline Banned

sk*

So that good you have done your reseach.
    And you must know the sides of taking AS at a young age.
    But what realy gets me is you say you are doing AS because your freind is. So if he took heroin you would do the same then.!You must do your own thing not what other people do..

SORRY i mean you are considering doing as......
    Last edited by bex; 12-30-2001 at 04:19 PM.

Ron C is offline New Member

i can relate to this

Hell I'm 32 now and started at 30 with my first cycle, believe me I know the power of patiently waiting. I had opputtunities at younger ages to get started, but for one reason or another I didn't go thru with it. Looking back now I am totally happy I waited. In my 20's, I didn't know the first thing about nutrition or correct lifting routines. Hell, I probably only had 80 grams of protien some days! Now my nutrition, training, and knowledge of the substances i use is vastly improved. It makes me feel better that I didn't get on so young and mess myself upwithout knowing what the hell to do. Remember, "patience "is sometimes a lifesaver.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Everyone will respond different to pluses and the sides what ever age you are.But i think the sides of doing AS at a young age are too great and do not compensate for age and maturity plus experience.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    Good arguments God-Speed. Maybe I didn't word things the way I should have.... Besides, you have to realize that this thread is supposed to bring out the worst possible scenarios so that it helps people who are 16 or whatever to make a more responsible choice. Even if we make things sound a little worse than they are, it is for the protection of fellow members.

Although, you're absolutely right, I know many AS users who started young and have had minimal problems (Mike, where are you! LOL) but that doesn't mean that every 15 year old you starts juicing is gonna get huge without any sides... That would be rediculous. Also, younger and less developed bodies are much more likely to have liver problems, hormone imbalances, etc from AS. JMO

Lastly, I am no doctor or chemist, so anything I say is obviously just opinion, so you are very welcome to criticize, that's how we all learn.

WELL what more can we say YOU ARE THE MAN WITH THE KNOW:LEDGE..............

Originally posted by sk*
    ...but i just don't understand the reasoning behind people that do dbol only cycles in highschool then wonder why they lost all their gains
    I know whatcha mean by this, but from all I've heard and seen, it honestly seems like dbol is better at young (16-20) ages than it is at older. I've personally known 5 people who've done d-bol only cycles. 3 of them were between 16-18, they gained a median weight of 25 lbs, and kept about 20 of it, and I just wanna say that they didnt use clomid or nolva, or even knew what either of those were (note: this is a good sign that you're not ready to do AS). Another person i know was 21, did a 6 week dbol cycle, gained (and im a witness to this) 32 lbs, and kept 28-29 of them. Solid muscle, very little water retention, and all he did was 25mg ed, followed by clomid. Then the 5th guys was 20, and after 2 dbol only cycles he gained 15 lbs of lean muscle.
    I also wanna point out, not one of them showed any sides, other than a little bloated at some points, and minor minor acne one one of them (might not have even had anything to do with AS).

I'm definitly not saying go do a d-bol only cycle, or start AS young cause you'll gain, but for the record, d-bol only at a young age doesn't seem to be all that bad.
    its weird

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    To take AS with out knowlage and maturity mean you have lost before you have started. Dont just do it because your freind is doing it. Be a winner and learn as much as possible by looking at the kids that have all the sides......

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    The Department of Health and Human Services reports that 12 percent of teenage boys and two and a half percent of teenage girls use steroids . This is disturbing because health risks and side effects are much more serious for teens than adults. This is because a teenager's body is not fully developed, therefore their growth can be stunted and parts of the body will never have a chance to mature. The effects on women are even worse since androgens and testosterone are more foreign to their bodies than men's (Collins ). A very serious issue is the fact that teens who use steroids for two to three months face dying in their 30's or 40's. Taking steroids is very tough on teens psychologically. Many teen steroid users have what is called, "Roid Mania." This includes wild aggression and delusions (Ribadeneira 2). The two main reasons why teens use steroids are, sports and looks. Teens feel if they take steroids, they can enhance their athletic ability and hopefully get them into college sports. Looks are very important to teens. Greg Voigt, a nutrition store owner, comments, "Out of every 100 kids that come in here, 70 want to know what kind of effects steroids will have on their bodies. The other 30 just want them." (Cochran1- 2). Steroids seem to be a relatively easy way teens to enhance their appearance. They take steroids to help gain them popularity among peers.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    JOHAN......The simple answer to your question is all of them because they are still developing when you are in your teens....LET THEM GROW NATRUAL FIRST....

johan,

That is because you are still a kid.

"You can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it."

We've told you guys tima and time again, if you want specific information, look it up. Go to the library and look it up in the medical journals. We are here to help you, not do all your work for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information